Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think so if someone reports you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you mean a status? No, you will be told its against the rules to name and shame and the status will be taken off and you will be warned

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Oh ok, we always do as we put a lot of effort into meets

Thanks xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If you are constantly warned for naming and shaming you may get banned

Admin will get pissed off for telling you off for the same thing all the time

over a year ago

Read faq, you may want to remove your present status. It's not rude to not reply.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh ok, we always do as we put a lot of effort into meets

Thanks xx

"

Are you saying that if someone you meet doesn't come up to your expectations you name them in your status?

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Thanks xx

Are you saying that if someone you meet doesn't come up to your expectations you name them in your status? "

No, I'm saying we get dressed up and they cancel or if there clearly a guy pretending to be a couple

Xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks xx

Are you saying that if someone you meet doesn't come up to your expectations you name them in your status?

No, I'm saying we get dressed up and they cancel or if there clearly a guy pretending to be a couple

Xx"

Oh I see. Are you getting quite a few no shows? Must be annoying

over a year ago

Thanks xx

Xx"

What's the point in naming them? Just block and move on, not worth getting banned over just because someone cancels, life gets in the way and things don't always go to plan, not their fault

over a year ago

Generally..... there is a lot of rudeness on this site (we have all experienced such) it is such a shame, especially from such a community, which wants/does have intimate times with others...

I think that is why people take such humbridge when people cannot even be civil and say sorry no & happy swinging etc.... one day they may be next to you In a club

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Generally..... there is a lot of rudeness on this site (we have all experienced such) it is such a shame, especially from such a community, which wants/does have intimate times with others...

I think that is why people take such humbridge when people cannot even be civil and say sorry no & happy swinging etc.... one day they may be next to you In a club "

Or sitting opposite you at a social. We say in our profile "please take no reply as a polite no thank you" if we're considered rude for doing that so be it.

over a year ago

"Generally..... there is a lot of rudeness on this site (we have all experienced such) it is such a shame, especially from such a community, which wants/does have intimate times with others...

I think that is why people take such humbridge when people cannot even be civil and say sorry no & happy swinging etc.... one day they may be next to you In a club "

Yes its a very small world..you never know who knows who, and as said above, if you attend clubs may prove very awkward..

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Thanks xx

Xx

What's the point in naming them? Just block and move on, not worth getting banned over just because someone cancels, life gets in the way and things don't always go to plan, not their fault "

Because we care about our friends and don't want them getting set up xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks xx

Xx

What's the point in naming them? Just block and move on, not worth getting banned over just because someone cancels, life gets in the way and things don't always go to plan, not their fault

Because we care about our friends and don't want them getting set up xx"

Are your friends likely to meet the same people you do?

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Thanks xx

Xx

Are your friends likely to meet the same people you do?"

Yes, we usually prefer people who have meet people we know

over a year ago

Thanks xx

Xx

Are your friends likely to meet the same people you do?"

That doesn't give you the right to name and shame

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks xx

Xx

Yes, we usually prefer people who have meet people we know"

No need for public naming then, if they have already met them they will know.

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

Thanks xx

Xx

No need for public naming then, if they have already met them they will know."

They haven't. Dont want them chatting up our friends and blowing them out like us

over a year ago

Thanks xx

Xx

They haven't. Dont want them chatting up our friends and blowing them out like us"

Maybe they blew you out coz they changed their mind? They wont necessarily do it to your friends

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks xx

Xx

They haven't. Dont want them chatting up our friends and blowing them out like us"

I'm sorry I seem to be misunderstanding you when you said you prefer people who have met people you know, I thought you meant just that. Now you're saying they haven't met them and you're concerned that they might.

You've completely lost me.

Post new Message to Thread