Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help

Jump to newest

By *amesfun33 OP   Man
over a year ago

ask

Hi folks Id really like some help on improving my profile any advice would be welcomed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Pictures

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Pictures"

I second this! You have one very small, out of focus pic, which gives no information at all, other than the fact you look like you are wearing your Dad's pants! Sorry, but more effort needed!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Change "females" to "women". I dislike being referred to as a "female". Unless you actually are just looking to meet females and aren't bothered which species they are.

Have a look at profiles of other guys with decent verifications and get some ideas what to say about yourself.

Take out the bit about if you want to know something, ask. Nobody will. If your profile doesn't make a good first impression, they'll move on rather than making the effort to get to know you on the off-chance you're amazing.

It's up to you to make the effort to show yourself to your best advantage. Nobody else is going to make the effort to chat to you to find out what that is.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Oh and consider trimming your interests list down a bit. At the moment it looks like you ticked every box in the hope of getting something.

I'm not even sure that same room swapping and separate room swapping can apply to a single person.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

read the other 1000 threads that ask the exact same thing?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Hi folks Id really like some help on improving my profile any advice would be welcomed "

At the moment it seems to be addressing someone called James..

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Pictures

I second this! You have one very small, out of focus pic, which gives no information at all, other than the fact you look like you are wearing your Dad's pants! Sorry, but more effort needed! "

I can't see any public pics

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Pictures

I second this! You have one very small, out of focus pic, which gives no information at all, other than the fact you look like you are wearing your Dad's pants! Sorry, but more effort needed!

I can't see any public pics "

He has hidden it now! Lol

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

As I told you three days ago its addressing somebody called James. Read it again and you'll see what I mean

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You were offered advice on a thread the same as this you started six weeks ago. Has anything about your profile or approach changed or improved. Did you act upon that advice. It appears not

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"You were offered advice on a thread the same as this you started six weeks ago. Has anything about your profile or approach changed or improved. Did you act upon that advice. It appears not"

This looks like yet another posting that craves attention more than advice. If advice is given and spelled-out but not taken up, as appears to be the case here, doesn't that constitute another form of time wasting?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You were offered advice on a thread the same as this you started six weeks ago. Has anything about your profile or approach changed or improved. Did you act upon that advice. It appears not

This looks like yet another posting that craves attention more than advice. If advice is given and spelled-out but not taken up, as appears to be the case here, doesn't that constitute another form of time wasting?"

Not really, I'd be waffling random stuff on the forums anyway so no loss to me. Just seems more pointless for the person asking if they receive help or advice then ignore it and the status quo remains

Post new Message to Thread