Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Bi sexuality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Prob a stupid question can u not know if ur bi ? Are there degrees u can be bi etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think sexuality is a spectrum. Think of a range of 0-100, 0 being 'straight' and 100 being 'gay'.... I have definitely moved further up the spectrum as I've got older and more comfortable with who I am. probably a good 65 now....

over a year ago

Ignore post soz I shouldn't have posted it .

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ignore post soz I shouldn't have posted it . "

It's too late. You're bi now.

over a year ago

"Ignore post soz I shouldn't have posted it .

It's too late. You're bi now. "

lol

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Ignore post soz I shouldn't have posted it .

It's too late. You're bi now. "

funny.

over a year ago

Yes. I think you can not realise. I hid my feelings from everyone including myself for thirty years. I hadn't realised I could be bi. I just thought perhaps I was gay.

Sexuality is definately on a sliding scale.

over a year ago

I feel sometimes we are way to eager to put labels upon ourselves , if it feels right go with the feelings. Do not worry about what others may say or label you as just enjoy it. Life is for living. So go live it and enjoy every second.

over a year ago

Mr here. ... It changes. .I class myself as straight. . But as I get older I get more and more intrigued and interested in bi curious play. ..

over a year ago

"Mr here. ... It changes. .I class myself as straight. . But as I get older I get more and more intrigued and interested in bi curious play. .."

If Mr is as hot as mrs..... I could help you explore (Mr)

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I consider my self tri sexual x

Straight in every day life x

Bi when I meet or dress

Tri anything once!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was straight for many years too but labelled myself as bisexual when I joined fab. It sort of happened by accident really. My profile says what sort of man I am.

over a year ago

"I was straight for many years too but labelled myself as bisexual when I joined fab. It sort of happened by accident really. My profile says what sort of man I am. "

I am in straight relationship and could not live without a beautiful woman in and out of bed! ... however a straight cock can be fun too and if in bed at same time as pussy; awesome!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was straight for many years too but labelled myself as bisexual when I joined fab. It sort of happened by accident really. My profile says what sort of man I am.

I am in straight relationship and could not live without a beautiful woman in and out of bed! ... however a straight cock can be fun too and if in bed at

same time as pussy; awesome!

"

mmf is good

over a year ago

"I think sexuality is a spectrum. Think of a range of 0-100, 0 being 'straight' and 100 being 'gay'.... I have definitely moved further up the spectrum as I've got older and more comfortable with who I am. probably a good 65 now.... "

Yes, I agree with this... but where do I fit..?

I find myself attracted to nice people, but not to nasty ones.... it can feel confusing at times!

over a year ago

As the male part of this couple. I had always considered myself as straight. But when watching a MMF threesome in the chat rooms the female left and one of the males bent down and started sucking the other male. I could not believe how much this turned me on, now it has been on my mind since about sucking someone else to see if I like it as much in the flesh as much as in my mind. So would consider myself Bi-curious at the moment.

over a year ago

"Mr here. ... It changes. .I class myself as straight. . But as I get older I get more and more intrigued and interested in bi curious play. .."

Agree. It's true what others say on here about being wary of labels and the fear of being labelled. I've had a couple of incredibly intense evenings in the company of a couple where there was a fair bit of mutual oral and cock touching play for her entertainment. It's a personal thing, but I'd hate to have shut myself off to those sorts of experiences because of a closed mind.

over a year ago

"I was straight for many years too but labelled myself as bisexual when I joined fab. It sort of happened by accident really. My profile says what sort of man I am. "

The straightest Bi guy in Brighton

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I've always been attracted to women but other than exploring with a friend in my teens I didn't do anything about it until a couple of years ago.

We had a couples meet and the lady and I were attracted to each other. It was a fantastic first experience.

I would consider myself more bi-playful than bisexual. I don't want a relationship with a woman but certainly want to play with them

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

My friends used to call me "straight with a girlfriend (SWAG)" when I was with my ex. I saw myself as straight but just found myself attracted to her.

Now 10 years on I find women more attractive than men, but wouldn't want a relationship with one, and don't think a 1 to 1 with a woman would do it for me either.

Sexuality is so fluid and I don't think all these labels help! If you want to try something, I say just go for it

By *rof SalamanderMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Prob a stupid question can u not know if ur bi ? Are there degrees u can be bi etc "

To late its only a matter of your position on the bi meter

By *rmrshoneybadgerCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I honestly don't get why there are labels. I'm married and love my husband to bits I couldn't be in a relationship with a women but women turn me on a lot. My husband is straight only attracted to women but the thought of him indulging in mm play gets my rocks off. Surely pleasure is just pleasure. If someone was blind folded and didn't know who it was its just pleasure. It doesn't need labeled. We are all here to have fun. X

Post new Message to Thread