Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Single Parent

Jump to newest

By *hettoslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brixton

Imasingle parent and states on profile family come first but menstill expect me to drop everything, including a baby and meet at drop of a hat... rant over!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kids always come first no matter what! Surely everyone should respect that!

over a year ago

Its the messages that say "I could pop over when they are sleeping" that really do my head in

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It's okay to expect you too. It will always be upto you to tell them otherwise

over a year ago

It's not in anyway acceptable to expect anyone to just put family aside for a quick ( or Slow ) bit of fun. Seems a lot of guys on here need to step back and have a think before pressing the message send button. Just my 2 pence worth x

over a year ago

"It's okay to expect you too. It will always be upto you to tell them otherwise "

*facepalm*

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

I get this alot just block had one guy kept on all the time should meet when he said so I said have you have any respect of course no kids he hadnt but most guy are understanding as hard beening single parent hun just block them they just dumb selfish

By *hettoslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brixton

knowing someone is single with a famiy is should be common sense cant meet easily all the time...

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Then they should grow up a respect that you have kids. My ex was a single parent and i never expected to suddenly drop what she was doing and visit instead i used to visit her once her daughter had gone to bed. If i ever wanted to see her.

over a year ago

"Imasingle parent and states on profile family come first but menstill expect me to drop everything, including a baby and meet at drop of a hat... rant over!"

I know how u feel.. block them and move on x

over a year ago

"Then they should grow up a respect that you have kids. My ex was a single parent and i never expected to suddenly drop what she was doing and visit instead i used to visit her once her daughter had gone to bed. If i ever wanted to see her."

My ex would come over when my son was in bed when he was younger but my son is now 16 so I wouldn't put him in that position of having guys over... this is his home too

By *peedypeteMan
over a year ago

derby

I think because some folks don't have commitments they think everyone else should be free at the drop of a hat. Personally I need at least a days notice to make arrangements. Maybe the short notice ones are the non genuine swingers???

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Its the messages that say "I could pop over when they are sleeping" that really do my head in "

I had one suggest we left my 3 year old occupying himself in the living room with his toys while we nipped into my room for a quickie.. This was at 6am!

over a year ago

I know where you're coming from, I'm a single mother of 3 and I work shifts and some men just don't get it. I often get messages asking me to meet and I explain I can't as I have my kids to which I have been asked "what are you on here for then??"

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Its the messages that say "I could pop over when they are sleeping" that really do my head in "

I get this quite often, really annoys me.

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

To be fair it isn't just men who are impatient and unreasonable.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I get this kind of message at least once a day it proves to.be an effective filter of the guys whom not to meet

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"To be fair it isn't just men who are impatient and unreasonable.

"

No one said it was....

over a year ago

No one said it was...."

Playing Devils advocate here. If a bloke said he couldn't meet due to kids and the like. I'm assuming the ladies would be as reasonable and bit assume he had a partner?

over a year ago

"Kids always come first no matter what! Surely everyone should respect that! "

You'd hope so wouldn't you? Unfortunately the many hundreds (thousands?) of cheating married men on this site don't seem to think that at all. Their kids along with their partners happiness comes way down the line after getting a shag

over a year ago

"Kids always come first no matter what! Surely everyone should respect that!

You'd hope so wouldn't you? Unfortunately the many hundreds (thousands?) of cheating married men on this site don't seem to think that at all. Their kids along with their partners happiness comes way down the line after getting a shag "

Just to confirm. There are absolutely no cheating females on this site and men are all bastards

over a year ago

"Its the messages that say "I could pop over when they are sleeping" that really do my head in

I had one suggest we left my 3 year old occupying himself in the living room with his toys while we nipped into my room for a quickie.. This was at 6am!"

That would make me so angry hope you gave him hell

over a year ago

"Imasingle parent and states on profile family come first but menstill expect me to drop everything, including a baby and meet at drop of a hat... rant over!"

Kids over everything !!!

over a year ago

I get messages like that as well and it really annoys me, my profile states that I also can't accommodate yet they still say I'll pop in for coffee....

My home is my daughters home therefore men who I meet for fun are not invited here.

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

"Its the messages that say "I could pop over when they are sleeping" that really do my head in

I had one suggest we left my 3 year old occupying himself in the living room with his toys while we nipped into my room for a quickie.. This was at 6am!"

I had guy once who said that not long ago they got no respect

over a year ago

"Kids always come first no matter what! Surely everyone should respect that!

You'd hope so wouldn't you? Unfortunately the many hundreds (thousands?) of cheating married men on this site don't seem to think that at all. Their kids along with their partners happiness comes way down the line after getting a shag

Just to confirm. There are absolutely no cheating females on this site and men are all bastards"

Someone got out if the wrong side of bed this morning. Where did I say either of those things?? Nowhere that's where! I don't get married women messaging me so I have no experience if them so don't feel qualified to make a comment about them

By *isterTeaseMan
over a year ago

Chigwell

Family always first if they don't get that just block them

over a year ago

Had this message too. Only it was 4am they didn't comprehend that I'm awake at that time because of my young son....

over a year ago

Maibe if you put it in your profile op that you are mother, would help things.

over a year ago

"I get messages like that as well and it really annoys me, my profile states that I also can't accommodate yet they still say I'll pop in for coffee....

My home is my daughters home therefore men who I meet for fun are not invited here."

Exactly

I would never bring strangers into my children's home even when they aren't there.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Christ who ever the man who sent you that clearly did not think that one through.

over a year ago

"I think because some folks don't have commitments they think everyone else should be free at the drop of a hat. Personally I need at least a days notice to make arrangements. Maybe the short notice ones are the non genuine swingers???"
no cos its what suits everyone the best, few prefer the short notice meets, not all.

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Maibe if you put it in your profile op that you are mother, would help things."

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Of course every swinger is a perfect parent and I must have dreamt the situations that people have farmed their kids out at short notice to attend a club I was involved with, taken kids to meets or moaned about school holidays getting in their way of cock and pussy

I feel reassured

over a year ago

"Maibe if you put it in your profile op that you are mother, would help things.

"

I have it on my profile that I have a child and don't accom alot and it doesn't stop the messages of coming over when my child is sleeping

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Maibe if you put it in your profile op that you are mother, would help things.

I have it on my profile that I have a child and don't accom alot and it doesn't stop the messages of coming over when my child is sleeping "

That's them not bothering to read or ignoring your profile though, all the OP has on hers is can't meet at the drop of a hat.

over a year ago

"Of course every swinger is a perfect parent and I must have dreamt the situations that people have farmed their kids out at short notice to attend a club I was involved with, taken kids to meets or moaned about school holidays getting in their way of cock and pussy

I feel reassured "

over a year ago

Single parent is the first line of my profile. I've taken off accommodate and travel and pretty much removed all the idiots from messaging me.

over a year ago

I had a guy say that at 2 am. ....he said it was ok as he had been cbr checked and worked within child protection .....what a nob, some will say anything just to get laid ....

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I had one suggest we left my 3 year old occupying himself in the living room with his toys while we nipped into my room for a quickie.. This was at 6am!

Had this message too. Only it was 4am they didn't comprehend that I'm awake at that time because of my young son.... "

So your awake at 4am due to your son and decided to pop into Fab whilst taking care of him? Okay then...

over a year ago

Had this message too. Only it was 4am they didn't comprehend that I'm awake at that time because of my young son....

So your awake at 4am due to your son and decided to pop into Fab whilst taking care of him? Okay then..."

Guessing you've never had a child?

I wake up when he makes a noise in his sleep.

I wake up when he cries. Just because he's gone back to sleep or made a noise doesn't mean I can drop off as easily.

over a year ago

I wouldn't put any sex before my family.

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Most things in life come before swinging. . This is just a wee bit of escapism. Don't let them wear you down.

over a year ago

"Maibe if you put it in your profile op that you are mother, would help things."

She did.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"

Really? We'd love to come across even a vaguely pushy lady.

over a year ago

Single parent too, with full custody. Don't have the same problem for obvious reasons but don't suffer the bad attitude of work not being as sympathetic as they would with a lady. There are so many nuances but odds stacked far higher against me in a sense. One I'm male and two who wants a meet with me with such limited time windows! Stay positive! I think you're encountering the usual complaint, men behaving in ways that the ladies don't like (putting it simplistically obviously)

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

So your awake at 4am due to your son and decided to pop into Fab whilst taking care of him? Okay then...

Guessing you've never had a child?

I wake up when he makes a noise in his sleep.

I wake up when he cries. Just because he's gone back to sleep or made a noise doesn't mean I can drop off as easily.

"

Yep, five to be precise. But, you've now made it clear it was after he was settled so I retract my earlier comment.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Sounds like fellas are being unreasonable, don,t let them dictate to you.

If they are aware of your domestic situation and not prepared for compramise maybe its not good to meet.

Good for you by the way, just because your a mum does,nt mean your entitled to have fun to.

Go for it sister, good luck.

over a year ago

I would wait forever to have a chance of a meet with you. Pity youre so far away.

over a year ago

This applies to anyone with children tbh, we have 4 and our youngest is disabled and we can only get a carer for her maybe one or two nights a month which is very expensive.

We recently had a couple that wanted to meet up and kept sending messages asking if we had sorted care for her to the point where we just ignored their messages.

Hex

over a year ago

You sound like you expect most guys on here to actually read your profile...... and even if they did you seem to think they would then respect your wishes.

God woman, what's wrong with you

Anyway, how r u, wanna meet now?

over a year ago

It's ridiculous! Some people on Fab act like Fab is the only thing you have in your life! I'm studying at the moment and if I'm busy revising/doing coursework they expect me to drop that too... Not as bad as expecting you to just palm your child off though. X

Post new Message to Thread