Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Hosting at clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We host one night at a club, one night we are not full time hosts and we are not on here just to lure people to the club, unlike other hosts advertising in here saying come to our club we will look after you etc etc

We do t just meet at the club, we play anywhere! Lol however we seem to be getting a stream of messages saying you that that's in fact what we are doing, tricking people etc feels awful that anyone would think we were playing that game, so opinions please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've chatted to you and we know that's not true, but unfortunately some people do give the hard sell on here some people make assumptions

over a year ago

Probably the fan/staff club of a rival club ignore them.

over a year ago

Thanks Gillyhicks

over a year ago

"Probably the fan/staff club of a rival club ignore them. "

We have our suspicions lol xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Ignore them. Don't give them any time of day at all. Block and move on.

over a year ago

Is this a look at me, come to our club thread?

over a year ago

No I'm not coming to your club, heard TERRIBLE things!

I'm joking obviously it's probably just childish behaviour really, and you can't please / educate everyone. Just be yourselves and don't worry, sounds like you're doing zero to offend anyone

over a year ago

"Is this a look at me, come to our club thread?

"

That's exactly the kind of attitude that annoys us

over a year ago

"No I'm not coming to your club, heard TERRIBLE things!

I'm joking obviously it's probably just childish behaviour really, and you can't please / educate everyone. Just be yourselves and don't worry, sounds like you're doing zero to offend anyone "

Thanks xx

over a year ago

we are chatting to you too. and I noticed just by the way that you are hosting there.

so this is just not true.

over a year ago

"we are chatting to you too. and I noticed just by the way that you are hosting there.

so this is just not true. "

Thank you

Just don't want people to think we are one of those hosting profiles that are just on here to lure people in

WE WANT TO PLAY xx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There will always be jealous haters. You just carry on doing what you do, have fun and try not to let the negativity get you down.

Unfortunately, once you put your neck on the line and host events, it's like you are flying the flag for that club and it will attract backlash. It goes with the territory of advertising online, but as you know, the positive feedback you get from people that actually go to your events will make up for it all.

Keep it up and feck em!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

We have never had any messages like that and we host at the same club, the night after you in fact this month

When we mail people to let them know about the party we sometimes have to tell them that we aren't asking to play with them, but are just informing them about the event. Some seem to misread messages and think we are looking for a playdate. When in fact we rarely play on those nights.

We have been on here for 3 n a half years but only started co-hosting parties in the last 4 months, so no we aren't just on here to promote one of the 3 clubs which we regularly go to. Just that we found a gap in the local market if you will, for BBW/Curvy Ladies.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

What you are doing is great

What I hate is people spamming my in box with club and party invites. Most haven't read my profile, don't know if I am even 'suitable' for their event, are miles away from me and they are simply cold contacting people.

Fab really need a filter which stops people sending the same message to lots of members.

over a year ago

Perhaps it's because we don't go to one of the other local clubs! Lol xxx

Post new Message to Thread