Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

The Beginning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone, looking for a little insight from anyone generous enough to help.

Relatively new to the site and the world of swinging. Always wanted to get involved but never had the bottle to ask any previous partners. So I'm gonna go about it all a different way since recently single.

I'm looking to "dip my toes in" as they say and try it a single guy, then hopefully meet a few friends and faces along the way and take it from there really.

So the help I'm seeking is, what is the best way to go about meeting people? Clubs just seems really daunting as a single guy, the chat rooms are manic with no PM and a mess of people all talking jargon at same time then there is private messaging where most won't even reply without a verification....it seems a bit of a catch 22...."HELP" please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

There is pm in chat. Try going to some socials, have a look in the meets and events forum. Get chatting on the forums etc get your 'face' known.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you keep an eye out in the forums you'll probably find someone near you organises a social every now and again, get your name on the list then try to chat to a few people on here before you go so they aren't all complete strangers. Although it's daunting, I think it's the best way for single men to start meeting people as you're up against stiff competition on this site and it can be hard to stand out. Once you've met a few people and introduced yourself at a social and gained a couple of verifications people on the site will be much more willing to give you a chance. Good luck!! You might even find sometimes that theres a single fem as nervous as you about attending her first social and is looking for someone to show up with so she's not alone. Juicy xxx

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

There's a big social/party in May at jaydees, lots of old faces and some newbies to clubs going.. There's a thread in the club meets/party section. Perfect to get along to a club without being the only new one there!,

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone!!!!! Will keep an eye on the forums and juicy, if you stumble across that single female who also wouldn't mind someone to hold hands with when taking the plunge, please forward my details!!

Thanks again and maybe even see your faces along the way...

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Clubs do seem daunting the first visit but they are a great way to break into the scene. They provide a friendly relaxed atmosphere with no pressure, and the opportunity to just watch and learn how to make contact. Give it a go and you won't look back !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take the plunge and go to a club, i did and was so glad i did, i knew no one at first but by the end of the night i had met quite a few people.

Then next time you go its easier as there will more than likely someone you know there

Post new Message to Thread