Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Over a year !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So iv been on here some time,n sadly little luck with the ladies, what's wrong with me ? Any tips ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have nothing on your profile apart from a few pictures of your Hampton. Do you think this will gather enough interest ?

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"So iv been on here some time,n sadly little luck with the ladies, what's wrong with me ? Any tips ?"

The usual answer from me....

It's hard to say what's wrong with you, when after a year you can't summon up more than three words for your profile, to tell people about yourself or what you are looking for on here!!

Your pics are ok, too much cock on show possibly, and you don't show any verifications which is your choice of course, but doesn't do anything to sell you either.

Good luck!!

over a year ago

Put something in your profile, over a year and still not sure what to write?

Adjust your age range from 18-99 to within a range that you would consider sleeping with, it shows that you're not just after whatever you can get and it increases your desirability.

Just write a little bit about what you can offer, sell yourself! Say that you're happy to meet socially first or chat on phone or cam, shows you're genuine.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I like the pics, dunno if you've changed them since the first reply but you clearly have a nice bod.

You need to state what you're looking for and what people can expect from you.

Show your personality off!

over a year ago

There's 100's of men with fit bods on here - what makes you different? If you can't be bothered to put any effort into your profile then I have to wonder how much effort you'd put into meeting.

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

You really aren't selling yourself in your profile. For starters The phrase “somebody please bleeding exite me” would have me immediately clicking the block button had I chanced upon your profile!! Too many cock pics. This is actually a turn off for many ladies. Oh and work on your profile – two sentences? Sorry, but it tells people nothing about you. If you were a single lady, would you want to meet you just going by this? Effort in etc

Why not display the veri so people can see what it says?? Being verified helps, hiding it will obviously make people wary.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"There's 100's of men with fit bods on here - what makes you different? If you can't be bothered to put any effort into your profile then I have to wonder how much effort you'd put into meeting."

Agreed! No effort!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thankyou everyone all taken on board, now time I guess to act x

over a year ago

Go on then......

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 00:17:53]

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Look at the thread next to yours called "wordy profile". He can teach you a few things! Good luck.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

If you can't be arsed to write more than that in over a year then it's not surprising you haven't had any meets! Yes, you have a good body, but that alone won't get you noticed on here!

Effort in = Results out!!!

over a year ago

Yes you have a good body and have displayed some good pics, however the fact you have put no effort into your profile tells me that you are used to relying on that alone. People like that are usually crap meets. The undisplayed veri may tell us a bit more but I doubt you will display as you are obviously not proud of it for whatever reason.

over a year ago

Yet another guy that thinks as he has a six pack that women will be throwing their knickers at him....

over a year ago

"So iv been on here some time,n sadly little luck with the ladies, what's wrong with me ? Any tips ?"

To be honest i think you have like a few other guys assumed women on here are sex mad and by putting lots of cock pics on will have them queuing at your door which you have found not to be the case, surely 1 cock pic is enough with a few torso or smartly dressed would be better.

And what you have written is about as much use as a fag on a motorbike you may of well written just cant be arsed, tell people what you can do for them things you enjoy its not too difficult

over a year ago

A 10 word profile, with that little effort even a half decent body is unlikely to make a difference

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"A 10 word profile, with that little effort even a half decent body is unlikely to make a difference"

It's why my profile is so long!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

The best way to meet and play is to visit the clubs. Your personality is as important as your looks and to exploit that you need to meet people face to face. The clubs will enable you to build a network of people to play with which Fab will help you grow through friends of your friends. Just a suggestion based on the success of the single men we meet (and play with) in clubs.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Theres a simple formula for this lifestyle effort in = results out, you have put 0 effort in and got 0 results out, its not that hard to work out.

over a year ago

Stinks of yet another single guy who strings a few words together on a profile and then expects fucks flying in.

That maybe be so, it may not be, but considering that after one year of being here that is all the effort you can put into your profile, we suspect that we are pretty close.

over a year ago

"Yet another guy that thinks as he has a six pack that women will be throwing their knickers at him...."

Exactly so, and they don't even see how transparent they are.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Yet another guy that thinks as he has a six pack that women will be throwing their knickers at him....

"

Come on - give the guy a break. We know nothing of him or his motivation. At least he is asking for help - and as far as we know abuse is never helpful.

Going back to our earlier post on the thread, try a club. At least you don't get unjustified criticism merely for being a single guy

over a year ago

supply and demand too many guys is all it is.. pure and simple

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

"Yet another guy that thinks as he has a six pack that women will be throwing their knickers at him....

Come on - give the guy a break. We know nothing of him or his motivation. At least he is asking for help - and as far as we know abuse is never helpful.

Going back to our earlier post on the thread, try a club. At least you don't get unjustified criticism merely for being a single guy "

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Three days after the OPs original post and still no improvements. What's the point?

over a year ago

I been here about 5 years or so lol. I am just to busy with the gym and my muscle diet to meet, mainly use the forum tho

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"supply and demand too many guys is all it is.. pure and simple"

You demand, I'll supply. he he

Pity you guys don't have fabbing enabled on your pics. All very nice.

Even more of a pity your not looking for single guys.

over a year ago

Going back to our earlier post on the thread, try a club. At least you don't get unjustified criticism merely for being a single guy "

These guys love kicking the crap outta new single chaps....

Though in this case, they may be right, seems he hasn't taken any advice on board at all and his profile remains at a tiny ten words...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm intrigued by the transparent knickers comment.

over a year ago

"I'm intrigued by the transparent knickers comment. "

They sound fun....

Post new Message to Thread