Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile Advice / Review

Jump to newest

By *rNaughtyNick OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Anyone got a spare 2 mins and wouldn't mind having a look at my profile and maybe offer some advice /changes etc..

Many thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Birmingham

??

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The 'legal' warning has a grammatical error in it and as a result is legally meaningless.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Remove the legal disclaimer. Would you really pursue somebody through the courts for using your picture. It's not worth squat. Once your on the net you have to realise your at the mercy of the world.

Also the bit about replying with a no thanks I'd also remove. Apart from that not a bad profile. Your verified and getting meets so kudos for that. It's your profile so changing it to much to meet others advice turns your profile into a diluted generic mish mash.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Anyone got a spare 2 mins and wouldn't mind having a look at my profile and maybe offer some advice /changes etc..

Many thanks x"

Serious question..... What do you think that legal notice achieves

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Anyone got a spare 2 mins and wouldn't mind having a look at my profile and maybe offer some advice /changes etc..

Many thanks x

Serious question..... What do you think that legal notice achieves "

Fabio, if you even LOOK at my pics I'll sue you and see you in court. No matter I dot know your real name or address but I'll be running down to my solicitors Monday morning 9am. They will DEMAND your personal details from Fab like your ISP, I will pay for a privTe investigator to fid out where this originates from, and don't you worry, matey-boi, me and the lads will be round to deliver the courts papers. Just you wait and see!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The 'legal' warning has a grammatical error in it and as a result is legally meaningless. "

Thanks, Steve, I notice on your profile you haven't got one so I think I'll remove it as well. I wasn't really going to go to court and have my face and personal details and stuff all made public but, as is often the case, thought it was a good idea at the time. Thanks once more.

over a year ago

Birmingham

Cheers guys much appreciated

Post new Message to Thread