Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Is our profile too long?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been in here a while now, profile has obviously grown exponentially over the course of time, has it got too wordy or a little bit too much moaning? Love some opinions please xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Hang on get back to you tomorrow when I've finished reading lol x

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

If you feel it needs to cover everything then I suppose it would read like a book lol

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Been in here a while now, profile has obviously grown exponentially over the course of time, has it got too wordy or a little bit too much moaning? Love some opinions please xx"

With all the veris you have why are you asking

over a year ago

"Been in here a while now, profile has obviously grown exponentially over the course of time, has it got too wordy or a little bit too much moaning? Love some opinions please xx

With all the veris you have why are you asking "

That's not the point, it's not a case of "we can't get meets what's wrong with our profile?" It's a case of has it got too long? Is there bits we should take out etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been in here a while now, profile has obviously grown exponentially over the course of time, has it got too wordy or a little bit too much moaning? Love some opinions please xx

With all the veris you have why are you asking

That's not the point, it's not a case of "we can't get meets what's wrong with our profile?" It's a case of has it got too long? Is there bits we should take out etc"

I'd leave it. I've seen longer and would you really want to meet someone who can't be bothered to take the time to read it and make sure they are your type?

over a year ago

Yes. It took me ages to scroll down to the pictures.....

I jest, it's perfectly fine

over a year ago

"Been in here a while now, profile has obviously grown exponentially over the course of time, has it got too wordy or a little bit too much moaning? Love some opinions please xx"

Yes

By *SAwanted321Man
over a year ago

haywards heath

Yes - ask self if it was some one else's would you read it alway through or bin it and look else where.

May be worth billeting the important stuff to you and trim rest down

over a year ago

Thanks

Have started to change it a little x

over a year ago

It doesn't matter, most won't read it anyway, even if it's two words :p Stick with what's comfortable to you, what works for you and what says what you want. People say our profile is long... It is. But it says what we need it to say. C x

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

If it works for you, why change it to suit someone else's opinion?

If people read it and don't like it, are they people you'd want to meet anyway?

over a year ago

You're right

Just read your great profile x

over a year ago

"You're right

Just read your great profile x"

Ours?

over a year ago

Yes yours

Xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

too long for who?

it's your profile, do you feel it represents you the way you want to be represented

over a year ago

"Yes yours

Xx"

Thanks, likewise.

Prefer a profile that tells us plenty,

over a year ago

Well, it is very long! I don't think the vast majority will read thoroughly.

over a year ago

"Yes yours

Xx

Thanks, likewise.

Prefer a profile that tells us plenty, "

We do too, just was concerned it was information overload, we don't mind if someone asks us a question which could be answered in our profile because we don't expect people to remember everything as it's long, but hopefully it gives a feel about us

over a year ago

I wouldn't get to your profile text before I moved on,, only reason pictures I look at first, then if I like them I read the profile,, as you advertise a club night,, and all the pics seem to be of one person I would move on,, just my opinion

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Not at all, it's about the same length as mine

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Not long at all

over a year ago

"I wouldn't get to your profile text before I moved on,, only reason pictures I look at first, then if I like them I read the profile,, as you advertise a club night,, and all the pics seem to be of one person I would move on,, just my opinion "

???

First picture has hubby in and first paragraph clearly states we are not trying to entice you to come to Tease!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My profile is long but I wanted to put lots of info in so people could make an informed decision on whether or not they want to meet me. I'd be tempted to Tease based on your profile so keep it similar to what it is at the moment.

over a year ago

But they all look the same to me all of the pics and there is lots of them,, and as I love to visit clubs,,, if I saw your profile read your heading, I would thrn look at the pics then move on and eoukdnt try the club,, you may not be trying to entice to the club,, but as somebody who likes to go to clubs,, that's what would entice me,,. As I said its just my opinion

over a year ago

Oh so your saying we would put people off going to Tease? Oh God that's a bit worrying!

over a year ago

Or where ever it was I read club meets as the heading seems different to what I read unless I got it from the forum,, who knows,, I'm shallow, ignore me

over a year ago

Just different pics for me,, my opinion is worthless,, although if it was just you advertising the club I wouldn't go,, if that makes any sense at all

over a year ago

Why wouldn't you go if it was just us advertising the club?

Bit like me saying I would buy an Aston Martin! Lol

over a year ago

You would be right, i could put anybody off buying the car with me draped all over it,, but all the pics look the same to me,, when I look to visit clubs,, I want to see that they are fun and exciting and all the pics look the same and there are loads of them,, I didn't read the text because that's how I do it,, ,,, sorry,, I travel far and wide to try clubs ,, I do read veri's to get an idea as well,, but hsvent read yours ,, which would be my only option if I was thinking of going to tease ,,,

over a year ago

With that in mind second pic down with the tease panties is great, but it's on there 2 or 3 times,,

By *uietlyBohemianCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Our profile is far too long and seems to put off shallow people and those who struggle with reading.

However, we mostly get lovely well written compliments and messages from smart and sensual people. We consider it a win-win!

over a year ago

"With that in mind second pic down with the tease panties is great, but it's on there 2 or 3 times,,"

Thanks I've taken the other one off x

over a year ago

"Our profile is far too long and seems to put off shallow people and those who struggle with reading.

However, we mostly get lovely well written compliments and messages from smart and sensual people. We consider it a win-win! "

over a year ago

Was going to post a similar topic to this, but may as well just ask in here...

just updated my profile, and before I settle my brain and leave it I was wondering if you sexy peeps had any profile feedback or tips?

over a year ago

Yes.. at least it don't span over 10 pages

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Was going to post a similar topic to this, but may as well just ask in here...

just updated my profile, and before I settle my brain and leave it I was wondering if you sexy peeps had any profile feedback or tips? "

I'd change the bit about men having 6 packs being cooler. Change it to being hugely more twattish.

You know it makes sense!

over a year ago

"Was going to post a similar topic to this, but may as well just ask in here...

just updated my profile, and before I settle my brain and leave it I was wondering if you sexy peeps had any profile feedback or tips?

I'd change the bit about men having 6 packs being cooler. Change it to being hugely more twattish.

You know it makes sense! "

Hahaha may agree, but don't want to be jabbing anyone :L if people can be defensive anywhere, it's here :P

over a year ago

Yes

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

It's a delicate line, if the profile is to short it'll say nothing about you and is a turn off, if it's to long no one will read it. I think ours is just right.

oh and keep it readable you don't want to keep reading it over to make sure you got it all.

Dave

over a year ago

I have quite a wordy profile. Though I do like to read a well written profile. It shows some one has taken the time to say what they want. Our profiles are really an advertisement for ourselves.

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

"It's a delicate line, if the profile is to short it'll say nothing about you and is a turn off, if it's to long no one will read it. I think ours is just right.

oh and keep it readable you don't want to keep reading it over to make sure you got it all.

Dave "

Mine's vvvvvvery long, but I get plenty of meets from it.

Jenny xxx

over a year ago

A good profile can really be any length I guess... As long as it's good. Pages and pages of waffle are no good at all! Ours is long, and there's a bit of waffle there, but we try to be ourselves on it. C x

over a year ago

YEs its too long. I am just on page 5 lol

over a year ago

At least your reading it all!

By *reacher and TartCouple
over a year ago

High Peak

Looks fine to us

over a year ago

"At least your reading it all! "
Yes I did and finished now, it was good

over a year ago

Leave it, at least it sets the boundary's

over a year ago

I stopped reading at "tease"

Post new Message to Thread