Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Picture rejected

Jump to newest

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Hi,

I wondered if you could help.

We were just checking our pictures and a pic we had in our public section (and has been there for months) now says;

Rejected: Picture is taken from another site (if you have the original, use that). Read photo rules in full

Now the picture was ours and was taken on our phone and uploaded direct to this site. The site FAQ's say that they can't give reasons for individual rejections so I just wondered what had happened.

How would I find out?

Is this likely to mean that our pic has found its way somewhere else?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Do a Google Reverse Image search to find out where else it might be.

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Just had a pic rejected when it is me with a an object, there are three pics showing the insertion, all set to private as its not for everyone but come on perhaps having a simple link to query the reasons for rejection might help?

all you get as links are -home page or full rules for pics- so click that and guess what the pic complies with all rules

if the 'rules' are being applied then someone should look up 'illegal acts' as there are a huge number on here which are illegal acts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Possibly. I had a pic rejected for similar reason. My pic, taken on my phone and yes I had the original.

Had been on site for about a year with no problems. Also had one rejected because of someone else in background...even tho face totally obscured and had been accepted and on for months.

Can also be some jealous job reporting it! Some people eh!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin from the contact button to review for you

Reply privately