Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

The Next Day

Jump to newest

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

How do you tell a couple they're not for you after a meet but are happy to remain social? Especially when they ask why.

Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have u played with them or just a social?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Honesty, How would you like it if it was the other way round?

I'd say something like - you were lovely but I/we just didn't feel any major sparks, so we'd rather just keep it as friends.

If they ask why, then tell them.

over a year ago

We'd have more respect for someone who told us they didn't fancy one of us than go through with a playtime meet and us be oblivious to it.

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

I'd love to be told what was wrong as we're about learning and experiencing new things.

Never meet for social, but we liked talking to them on here and swaping advice etc

We we said there not for us they went mental, been talking to them since we started this site, felt like a little bit of a lost

By *etzPlay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend

That's not a bad idea, however they always ask and I always tell them lol x

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

They may find out anyway if they're on this site!

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I'd love to be told what was wrong as we're about learning and experiencing new things.

Never meet for social, but we liked talking to them on here and swaping advice etc

We we said there not for us they went mental, been talking to them since we started this site, felt like a little bit of a lost "

How long were you chatting? Did they think it was going to lead to a meet?

I am always really upfront and within a few messages can tell if I want to take it further - quite a few people I have said - happy to chat but not sure if it will ever be anything more, and leave it with them if it goes any further.

over a year ago

If they had not suggested setting up a meeting earlier then they seem to have over reacted about the time they have spent chatting to you. But it's not match.com if you are getting on then meeting up for sexy fun is what we are all here for. Better to put your cards on the table early xx

Post new Message to Thread