Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

do you want help with your profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I constantly see people asking for profile advice and stating that they send polite messages but they never get a reply.

For the next few hours I am offering my services to those who would like an honest opinion on their first message / profile. Send your message and I will politely inform you how your message is right or wrong (obviously this is only my opinion, but I think I have a good knowledge of what people expect).

Please note this isnt my usual profile so I don't need help with mine lol. Please put "cars" in the title or reply directly from here so I know you are messaging in response to this post xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Messaged you, I'm aware of my shortcomings lol

over a year ago

It'd be nice if you could take a look at mine, the profile that is.

over a year ago

If you are unsuccessful on here a big part could be you first message, so please send this too so I can give you all rounded advice on where I think the problem lies (again only my opinion and you can take or leave the advice).

over a year ago

"It'd be nice if you could take a look at mine, the profile that is. "

You profile looks great, funny and informative. I'd look at how you are introducing yourself and who you are messaging. Maybe they have specifically asked for something they want or don't want which you've ignored. If you have a good message and are paying attention to profiles I would assume its just that you are not their type unfortunately. Good luck xx

over a year ago

Hope that the advice I have given to all those that have messaged me so far has proved helpful. I will be closing for business shortly so if anybody else would like my opinion please feel free to message.

BTW not one person sent me an example of their first message....maybe this is where you guys are failing xxx

over a year ago

Sounds fun. I am in too

over a year ago

Interesting thread! Would love to hear a thought on ours...

over a year ago

im new to fab been here 2 weeks to be specific.

would love some feedback on my profile in terms of content and pictures.

feel free to be as critical or appreciative as you like.

over a year ago

Interesting topic yes i could do with a bit of help all comments greatfully recieved i have mailed you for advice

over a year ago

"Interesting thread! Would love to hear a thought on ours... "

My thoughts are very good, clear concise profile. I would personally look for more male pics but as you are looking for couples they'd be more qualified to comment than me. However, as much as I like informative profiles i think it is a little long. But if you feel that the things that are very important to you need stating prior to any message then I would certainly keep it long. Anybody taking their time to check your criteria may be more likely the kind of person you want to meet. I like to get the bullet points though then discuss them further in messages give more to talk about. Xxx

over a year ago

"im new to fab been here 2 weeks to be specific.

would love some feedback on my profile in terms of content and pictures.

feel free to be as critical or appreciative as you like."

Very good profile and pics, think you are fishing for compliments!! Lol. With 4 veris in 2 weeks you should post some advice on this thread to those that are struggling

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

You say you have a good knowledge of what people expect??

Please don't include me in that..I expect different things on different days from different people.

We are individuals,no rights and wrongs,individuals are flawed and profiles reflect that,surely that is how its meant to be..

If you help someone,that is good,but the 'new adjusted profile' will attract different people,that may not suit the personality that you are kindly helping..

I am all for allowing people to find their own way..

over a year ago

"Interesting thread! Would love to hear a thought on ours...

My thoughts are very good, clear concise profile. I would personally look for more male pics but as you are looking for couples they'd be more qualified to comment than me. However, as much as I like informative profiles i think it is a little long. But if you feel that the things that are very important to you need stating prior to any message then I would certainly keep it long. Anybody taking their time to check your criteria may be more likely the kind of person you want to meet. I like to get the bullet points though then discuss them further in messages give more to talk about. Xxx"

Good point, wondered if it was long winded but must admit I'm always tweaking at it think we have altered it several times usually after a meet or if we decide on something else that needs adding or removing..... Now to pin down R for more photos hehehe

over a year ago

"Sounds fun. I am in too "

Your body is impossibly hot and will make any women feel like they can't live up to your standards.

I suggest you start eating cream cakes. And go to McDonalds and utter the following magic words. They will solve your problems in no time!

"Super size"

over a year ago

"Sounds fun. I am in too

Your body is impossibly hot and will make any women feel like they can't live up to your standards.

I suggest you start eating cream cakes. And go to McDonalds and utter the following magic words. They will solve your problems in no time!

"Super size" "

Thanks and yes I been doing weights since I was 18, 12 years now, quite long time, love your pic to wow, your right there about standards I think, personally I like any types of women, I think I might have to include that as well in my profile, I do like mcdonalds tho and yes might need to eat few more burgers lol x

over a year ago

If possible please take a look at mine

over a year ago

"You say you have a good knowledge of what people expect??

Please don't include me in that..I expect different things on different days from different people.

We are individuals,no rights and wrongs,individuals are flawed and profiles reflect that,surely that is how its meant to be..

If you help someone,that is good,but the 'new adjusted profile' will attract different people,that may not suit the personality that you are kindly helping..

I am all for allowing people to find their own way.."

I do agree and I've tried to not say anything specific that reflects my preferences. I have commented on the brevity of profiles, no need for 10 pic exactly the same, advised them to inject their personality into their text. Read profiles, respect peoples wishes. I don't think anyone could disagree with that....except on this forum perhaps

over a year ago

"Interesting thread! Would love to hear a thought on ours...

My thoughts are very good, clear concise profile. I would personally look for more male pics but as you are looking for couples they'd be more qualified to comment than me. However, as much as I like informative profiles i think it is a little long. But if you feel that the things that are very important to you need stating prior to any message then I would certainly keep it long. Anybody taking their time to check your criteria may be more likely the kind of person you want to meet. I like to get the bullet points though then discuss them further in messages give more to talk about. Xxx.

Good point, wondered if it was long winded but must admit I'm always tweaking at it think we have altered it several times usually after a meet or if we decide on something else that needs adding or removing..... Now to pin down R for more photos hehehe"

Omg I know this feeling... Pissed off one day add to profile, another day realize there's something you really wanna say or do...add it to profile. Before you know it its massive lol.

The thing I always think though is, the longest I've ever read was about 5 mins, and is that really to much effort for people who prospectively want to get in bed with you?? No! Theyd have to make a lot more effort than that in real life before bring up the subject of wanting to shag you! lol

over a year ago

I find it strange that men are always on here complaining that women delete their messages without looking at their profile, yet nobody asked me what I thought of their opening message. No good having a fabulous profile (as some did) if you don't get the recipient to look at it :-/

over a year ago

Go for it... Do your worst

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I don't need any advice on my messages, but you are welcome to improve my profile.

over a year ago

"I don't need any advice on my messages, but you are welcome to improve my profile. "

Perfect in my humble opinion...have nosied a few times and always makes me laugh. Obviously you don't need help or advice the thread was for those who feel they might . Xx

over a year ago

We tend to keep ours pretty much as if for the most part but massive glaring issues are always welcome to be pointed out! C x

Post new Message to Thread