Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Floozie Hotel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello,

I see guys on my own and i'm not allowed to take anyone back to our house. If the guy doesn't have his own place then hotel tends to be the only option (I don't do uncomfy cars or cold outside thanks!) I know some hotels offer discount memberships etc but I still find websites offer cheaper deals such as booking.com or lastminute.com.

Anyway, my question is, assuming there is no 'Floozie Discount' i'm not aware of, are there any other websites etc you could suggest please? xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heeriskingMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Rather than a hotel I have been to a sex club. Its a great place to go, normally cheaper than a hotel and you can still have a private room if you just want a 1 on 1.

Andy

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Hello,

I see guys on my own and i'm not allowed to take anyone back to our house. If the guy doesn't have his own place then hotel tends to be the only option (I don't do uncomfy cars or cold outside thanks!) I know some hotels offer discount memberships etc but I still find websites offer cheaper deals such as booking.com or lastminute.com.

Anyway, my question is, assuming there is no 'Floozie Discount' i'm not aware of, are there any other websites etc you could suggest please? xxx"

If you are treating the guy to you I would leave booking the hotel to him

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That would be nice but then is it his job to pay the lot when we're both getting something out of it? x

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

There's probably a market for a 'frequent rider' scheme - like airline frequent flyer.

Early check-in, bottle of plonk in the room, advance notice of special offers etc.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

You can get daytime hotels if that's easier x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's when a swingers club comes in handy. You dont have to swing with others you can have private rooms but if you get one that's a wet club you can enjoy a jacuzzi and sauna too as well as the fun

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Hello,

Anyway, my question is, assuming there is no 'Floozie Discount' i'm not aware of, are there any other websites etc you could suggest please? xxx"

9to5 is a good website for 'day' rooms lol

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

have you no friends place you can use, im not in lincoln its self

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"That would be nice but then is it his job to pay the lot when we're both getting something out of it? x"

Your right and i guess it isn't his job, I guess I would like the lady to offer but then pay I would pay it myself

Good luck and hope you find somewhere its to cold for al fresco x

Post new Message to Thread