Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

cheating or not

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

whilst being on here i have met a lovely girl and id say where getting close to be known as partners, she knows nothing of my bi side and wish it to remain that way, however there is something that i want to try and i have the offer of it, should i give it a go or would that be cheating?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you were to intentionally hide something from her then yes....it's cheating.

You say that you have grown close so show some trust and open up to her and be honest

Kinky

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 08/01/15 21:40:49]

over a year ago

If it is bb then no as it would be more dangerous for her, as its from a bi man I think.

over a year ago

If it was the other way round wld you prefer her to tell you her plans

over a year ago

You have the chance to be totally open with someone from the very beginning, embrace it and tell her.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd tell her you are bicurious. Still straight but thought about sex with men. She might say 'you disgusting fellow' and then you can say you'd only thought about it....or she might say 'yippee! Let have an mmf!"

over a year ago

If you didn't already know the answer to your question was "yes" then I don't think you would have asked.....?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You have the chance to be totally open with someone from the very beginning, embrace it and tell her. "

Yep!

over a year ago

Did you meet her on fab?

If she's a forum user there's a chance she now knows

over a year ago

If she is going to be your partner and you don't want to cheat on her I would leave the site now. If you're capable of staying faithful you don't need to tell her you have slept with men,assuming you have been tested for stis,which you should be regardless

over a year ago

"If she is going to be your partner and you don't want to cheat on her I would leave the site now. If you're capable of staying faithful you don't need to tell her you have slept with men,assuming you have been tested for stis,which you should be regardless "

I agree with this entirely and would only like to add this;

I would tell her of your sexuality sooner rather than later. I know from bitter experience that you can bury it but it never goes away.

If she turns out to be "the one" she deserves to know, surely, even if you then never act upon it ever again.

over a year ago

"If she is going to be your partner and you don't want to cheat on her I would leave the site now. If you're capable of staying faithful you don't need to tell her you have slept with men,assuming you have been tested for stis,which you should be regardless

I agree with this entirely and would only like to add this;

I would tell her of your sexuality sooner rather than later. I know from bitter experience that you can bury it but it never goes away.

If she turns out to be "the one" she deserves to know, surely, even if you then never act upon it ever again.

"

Only assuming he will want to meet men later in the relationship to have sex with them ? If not then does he need to tell her he likes men too? How much should we divulge to a new partner? I wouldn't want to know anything about a man except he was going to be faithful to me. I suppose if you do decide as a couple to meet others for sex it would be useful to know

over a year ago

I can only draw from my own experience. Having hidden my own sexuality even from my own concious mind for thirty years I now realise that was the main thing that prevented my, now, wife from trusting me.

She knew there was something about me she didn't know and that led to her keeping her barrier up.

After twelve years we broke up. Fell apart and couldn't live without each other. Long story short, but I then told her I thought I was bi.

the barriers fell down. We fell deeper in love and now we are married.

I'm not for a second suggesting this is the map to happiness. I just know that keeping secrets as big as "your sexuality" are not conducive to an honest relationship.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

There's very simple answer here... - TALK TO HER!!!

If you have feelings for her, tell her, or if it's just a "partners in crime" thing, find out where you stand and if/how she wants to play it.

Either way, don't hide your sexuality. The greatest part of a swinging relationship is honesty and if she's the one for you, she'll understand.

over a year ago

Did you meet her through fab? If so, she should already know - your profile states you're bi

S x

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Honesty best policy x

over a year ago

"whilst being on here i have met a lovely girl and id say where getting close to be known as partners, she knows nothing of my bi side and wish it to remain that way, however there is something that i want to try and i have the offer of it, should i give it a go or would that be cheating?"

did you meet the girl on this forum, if so, come on, its a swingers forum, you really think she will be playing straight with you too?

be open and be true to your feelings, if she likes you she will accept you for what you are, imagine if she was bi, Im sure you would accept that okay

Post new Message to Thread