Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What women want !

Jump to newest

By *lyboy36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheam

The best message u can send to get a lady's attention ?? Help ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

what women want is not the same for them all. Realise that and you have won the first battle but not sadly, the war.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"what women want is not the same for them all. Realise that and you have won the first battle but not sadly, the war."

There are frequent posts that begin, "Do women like ..." They always make me want to post the obvious retort that some do, some don't. Women, I believe, are human and have individual preferences. There may even be one or two who like having their bottom smacked with a wet fish.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The best message u can send to get a lady's attention ?? Help ??"

"Single designer shoe shop owner seeks worthy recipient of a lifetimes complimentary Jimmy Choo's!"

*you can always substitute 'shoe' for handbag and 'Jimmy Choo's' for Radley/Prada/Gucci

A

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/15 13:43:50]

over a year ago

Is that what you do by the sea in Southampton??

By *lyboy36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheam

[Removed by poster at 07/01/15 13:47:09]

By *lyboy36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheam

"The best message u can send to get a lady's attention ?? Help ??

"Single designer shoe shop owner seeks worthy recipient of a lifetimes complimentary Jimmy Choo's!"

*you can always substitute 'shoe' for handbag and 'Jimmy Choo's' for Radley/Prada/Gucci

A"

I'm starting to get it !!

over a year ago

Hi. Love your pics. Fancy a fuck?

Works every time for me.

By *lyboy36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheam

"Hi. Love your pics. Fancy a fuck?

Works every time for me. "

well I seem to get blocked every time I send that !!!

over a year ago

Works every time for me. well I seem to get blocked every time I send that !!! "

You need to upgrade to platinum membership. It shows up as silver on your profile so it doesn't scare others.

You then get the convert block to meet button.

Try not to tell too any others about this

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Dear beautiful lady,

I have recently read your profile and find you to be enchanting. Your beauty/sexiness/slutty ways have bewitched me. Your breasts/bottom/flange is/are beyond compare.

As for myself, I am a gentleman unlike no other you have met (even though you have 250 verifications). I am manly, virile, can grow a full beard in 24 hours, have the thighs of a rugby player, the shoulders of a weightlifter, the face of a underwear catalogue model and a penis of varying size. Seriously it's like an accordian, apart from the terrible music.

I would be honoured to wine and dine you, then take you back to my tasteful yet sumptuous bachelor apartment ( for I am a bachelor, no secret ladies hidden in my life).

Alternatively I would also be honoured to hook up in the woods for a quickie over the bonnet of my Aston Martin. The choice is yours pretty lady.

Sincerely,

Accordian Bob.

Feel free to use that, you'll be knee deep in flange by the weekend. No need to thank me.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Sorry, I forgot to add you have to change your name to Accordion Bob, otherwise it just makes no sense and you will get blocked.

By *uckable meWoman
over a year ago

IPS

what this woman wants is a bbc..

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Someone who doesn't try to tell me what I want...

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"what this woman wants is a bbc.."

Big box of chocolates?

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

How about something like...

Hi honest and trustworthy colleague,

My name is xxxxx and I am the son of General Mahadbood Magngawalla, third in line to the throne of the Grand Republic of Mehootwowan.

Since the overthrow of my father some many moons back....

....oh I can't be arsed.

over a year ago

"Sorry, I forgot to add you have to change your name to Accordion Bob, otherwise it just makes no sense and you will get blocked."

maybe also avoid using the word 'flange'? (even though it's one of my own personal favourites...)

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"How about something like...

My name is xxxxx and I am the son of General Mahadbood Magngawalla, third in line to the throne of the Grand Republic of Mehootwowan.

....oh I can't be arsed.

"

No go on, I think you're on to something here!

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Sorry, I forgot to add you have to change your name to Accordion Bob, otherwise it just makes no sense and you will get blocked.

maybe also avoid using the word 'flange'? (even though it's one of my own personal favourites...)"

No the use of flange is non negotiable, he won't have the guaranteed success my message promises otherwise.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Sorry, I forgot to add you have to change your name to Accordion Bob, otherwise it just makes no sense and you will get blocked.

maybe also avoid using the word 'flange'? (even though it's one of my own personal favourites...)

No the use of flange is non negotiable, he won't have the guaranteed success my message promises otherwise."

is it like those things on facebook where you have to send it to ten people with the word "flange" included of have bad luck for ever?

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

No the use of flange is non negotiable, he won't have the guaranteed success my message promises otherwise.

is it like those things on facebook where you have to send it to ten people with the word "flange" included of have bad luck for ever? "

Well let's just say that so far he hasn't sent any flange messages and look at the state of his luck!

By *lyboy36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheam

"Dear beautiful lady,

I have recently read your profile and find you to be enchanting. Your beauty/sexiness/slutty ways have bewitched me. Your breasts/bottom/flange is/are beyond compare.

As for myself, I am a gentleman unlike no other you have met (even though you have 250 verifications). I am manly, virile, can grow a full beard in 24 hours, have the thighs of a rugby player, the shoulders of a weightlifter, the face of a underwear catalogue model and a penis of varying size. Seriously it's like an accordian, apart from the terrible music.

I would be honoured to wine and dine you, then take you back to my tasteful yet sumptuous bachelor apartment ( for I am a bachelor, no secret ladies hidden in my life).

Alternatively I would also be honoured to hook up in the woods for a quickie over the bonnet of my Aston Martin. The choice is yours pretty lady.

Sincerely,

Accordian Bob.

Feel free to use that, you'll be knee deep in flange by the weekend. No need to thank me."

I didn't realise it was going to be as easy as this !!! Thanks hun xx

over a year ago

"....I forgot to add you have to change your name to Accordion Bob, otherwise it just makes no sense and you will get blocked."

Didn't want to quote all of your spectacular example message, but that is brilliant. Gave me a proper giggle.

"How about something like...

....oh I can't be arsed.

"

pmsl, love it

over a year ago

is it like those things on facebook where you have to send it to ten people with the word "flange" included of have bad luck for ever?

Well let's just say that so far he hasn't sent any flange messages and look at the state of his luck!"

Scientifically proven then - QED!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

depends on the person..theres no magic message formula.read the profile and take it from there

over a year ago

Works every time for me. well I seem to get blocked every time I send that !!!

You need to upgrade to platinum membership. It shows up as silver on your profile so it doesn't scare others.

You then get the convert block to meet button.

Try not to tell too any others about this "

Don't tell him about super platinum membership tho! Once word gets out about that they will all want one

over a year ago

Hey wanna milk my cock tonight, is a good one lol

over a year ago

"Sorry, I forgot to add you have to change your name to Accordion Bob, otherwise it just makes no sense and you will get blocked."

Post new Message to Thread