Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Site Supporter Decision

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So... I'm thinking of finally becoming a site supporter, but first I'd like to know if those of you who already are a supporter find it easier getting meets?

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes. I'm only silver and get loads.

You can message admin and request platinum supporter membership. I can't afford it but the guarantee you at least four meets per month

over a year ago

To answer your question, it doesn't make meeting any easier, it doesn't make you appear any more genuine than the next bloke.

It's a way of helping to find the sites work and gives you some extra features, no more than that

over a year ago

It's a fiver, you're not taking out a mortgage. Why not try it for a month and if you don't think you've seen any benefit from it then you don't have to pay it again.

over a year ago

"So... I'm thinking of finally becoming a site supporter, but first I'd like to know if those of you who already are a supporter find it easier getting meets?

Thanks."

It just cuts out the ads and enhances some of the communication tools...Other than that, it's only you who can get yourself meets...

over a year ago

I understand the added features you get I was just wondering if anyone had any first hand success since they upgraded.

over a year ago

"Oh yes. I'm only silver and get loads.

You can message admin and request platinum supporter membership. I can't afford it but the guarantee you at least four meets per month "

well worth the extra eh

Sx

over a year ago

I was a site supporter for ages but found I rarely used or needed the features it provided.

It's made no difference really to me not having it, if I find it does at some point make a difference then I can always just get it back easy enough....

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"So... I'm thinking of finally becoming a site supporter, but first I'd like to know if those of you who already are a supporter find it easier getting meets?

Thanks."

Yes, before I shelled out on a Titanium level package, I never received a single message

Now I get 100's of useless messages a week with guaranteed meets with anyone with one or two arms and/or one or two legs

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Come back once you upgraded, I only do gold..

over a year ago

This thread must be a wind up, we are talking about a fiver. If you like the site support it if you don't don't simple

over a year ago

The sites only as successful as you make it..

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I understand the added features you get I was just wondering if anyone had any first hand success since they upgraded."

Are you classing meets as 'first hand success'?

If so - save your fiver. It will make no difference.

If you want to upload more pics, get rid of adverts and see who's looked at you - splash the cash.

The extra site functions are guaranteed. Increased odds of anyone meeting you aren't.

A

over a year ago

Just because you become a site supporter doesn't mean it guarantees you meets or even more meets.

It's only £5 and the extra tools that you have access to are worth paying that £5 for.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

At around 8p a day its hardly a massive financial decision is it?? Pay your fiver, if you dont like it, dont pay it again. ...it really is that easy!

By *aughtynigel02121980Man
over a year ago

Brandon

People pay more than that each and every day for a new pack of smokes. Why quibble at a fiver for sixty days membership?

over a year ago

its the person not the site that gets the meets jeeze

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I understand the added features you get I was just wondering if anyone had any first hand success since they upgraded."

It doesn't make you any more likely to get meets.

You can see who _iewed you which may or may not be useful to you.

It's basically just for more effective perving as you can access bigger pics and more pics but it will not help you get more meets in almost all circumstances.

over a year ago

I like the notes facility and the fact you can see the whole convo. That's worth a fiver to me.

over a year ago

"I like the notes facility and the fact you can see the whole convo. That's worth a fiver to me."

this

over a year ago

i read a post where a lady refused to meet a guy because she didn't meet site supporters

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

You can message admin and request platinum supporter membership. I can't afford it but the guarantee you at least four meets per month "

Yup, it's well worth the money, and the meets are great, personally vetted by the site admin.

over a year ago

"Just because you become a site supporter doesn't mean it guarantees you meets or even more meets.

It's only £5 and the extra tools that you have access to are worth paying that £5 for. "

over a year ago

Thanks."

It doesn't make anyone more successful, just makes it slightly easier to keep track of those you are communicating with.

over a year ago

Worth the money just to be able to see all of a message in 1 thread rather than having to go back and forth to send and received

Hex

over a year ago

Thanks to all of those giving sensible answers

over a year ago

I can't really compare as I have been a site supporter pretty much ever since I joined fab.

There was a brief spell after the last period ran out that I delayed in renewing, but found that I missed the extra features that being a site supporter gives you.

In response to the comment about appearing any more genuine, while I would agree to a certain extent, it does demonstrate to some that you are more likely to stick around (on the site) if you have spent money.

Although, that's perhaps just my _iew

over a year ago

As you think being a site supporter will potentially make you more succesful, can we assume that you are wondering if your lack of success is because you aren't verified? Because in that case you probably wrong

over a year ago

You can message admin and request platinum supporter membership. I can't afford it but the guarantee you at least four meets per month

Yup, it's well worth the money, and the meets are great, personally vetted by the site admin."

Ooh I want a job vetting people

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i like the fact that someone thinks a mere 5 english pound is the deal breaker between success or not......

"oh i wont meet you.... but that extra fiver made me all hot and sweaty to the point my knickers are just falling off..... "

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Thanks to all of those giving sensible answers "

You are welcome

over a year ago

"i like the fact that someone thinks a mere 5 english pound is the deal breaker between success or not......

"oh i wont meet you.... but that extra fiver made me all hot and sweaty to the point my knickers are just falling off..... "

"

Does it for me!!

over a year ago

There is a filter for people not to receive messages from non site supporters, so it may open up a few more avenues for you

over a year ago

I've had 3 people say thanks but don't meet silver/gold members with no explanation given.

over a year ago

"As you think being a site supporter will potentially make you more succesful, can we assume that you are wondering if your lack of success is because you aren't verified? Because in that case you probably wrong

"

In edit That should say "because you aren't a site supporter" not verified

over a year ago

"Thanks to all of those giving sensible answers

You are welcome "

We do our very best. You are indeed welcome

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I think the very fact fab chose such a reasonable rate , means they deserve respect, and Im very happy to support them x

over a year ago

"Thanks to all of those giving sensible answers "

Sorry, you caught me on an off moment. Normal twattery will resume soon.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I think the very fact fab chose such a reasonable rate , means they deserve respect, and Im very happy to support them x"

over a year ago

Look at it this way, you spend money on fuel going to meets/clubs that you organise on here so its well worth spending a little here for the fabtastic site we are provided with.

Hex

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I've had 3 people say thanks but don't meet silver/gold members with no explanation given."

It's an easy excuse if you d not been a site supporter it'd been because you wear white undies. as others have said it neither gain s you meetcs fella or stops them...

over a year ago

It's a couple of quid a month. Why not support the people who run it if you enjoy it and benefit from it?

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"I understand the added features you get I was just wondering if anyone had any first hand success since they upgraded.i read a post where a lady refused to meet a guy because she didn't meet site supporters "

lol..what a wally

I bet she didn't go to specsavers

over a year ago

Its a bit of a catch 22 the platinum upgrade thing.... Yes of course you get more meets. But you need to be a member of the 100 club first before you can join us. It keeps our membership a bit more exclusive!

By *ajandroseMan
over a year ago

tamworth

"It's a fiver, you're not taking out a mortgage. Why not try it for a month and if you don't think you've seen any benefit from it then you don't have to pay it again."
decisions decisions eh

over a year ago

Yes you will get laid about 5 times a week on the gold upgrade lol

over a year ago

Do some of you work in Marketing?

It's not really a fiver is it.....can you actually pay a single £5?

I think not...

Every time we have signed up you had to buy 6 off or more...so it's a one off payment of thirty quid or so....but, yes, it works out at a fiver a month

Maybe some people can't afford £30 in a lump.....maybe

To add to the other posts...you can _iew more cams in chat if that's your thing.

For us it's worth it

X

over a year ago

"Do some of you work in Marketing?

I think not...

Every time we have signed up you had to buy 6 off or more...so it's a one off payment of thirty quid or so....but, yes, it works out at a fiver a month

To add to the other posts...you can _iew more cams in chat if that's your thing.

For us it's worth it

X"

Actually it sais upgrade a fiver by text for 30days for gold membership, not sure where you get the 30£ from?.

over a year ago

I think not...

For us it's worth it

XActually it sais upgrade a fiver by text for 30days for gold membership, not sure where you get the 30£ from?."

Ah ok

Everytime we have done it the only option was to buy several five pound blocks, so about £30 a pop

However that was by credit card so I guess that's the difference?

Haven't paid by txt

over a year ago

I put a fiver in via my phone when needed.

over a year ago

I think not...

For us it's worth it

XActually it sais upgrade a fiver by text for 30days for gold membership, not sure where you get the 30£ from?.

Ah ok

Everytime we have done it the only option was to buy several five pound blocks, so about £30 a pop

However that was by credit card so I guess that's the difference?

Haven't paid by txt

"

Yes I think there might be a difference with credit cards and text, txt is best I recon.

over a year ago

Thanks."

No it doesnt

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Cant see it would make a difference . I pay cos I like the extra bits..I like adding photos for a change and 50 means I have to delete.

over a year ago

"It's a fiver, you're not taking out a mortgage. Why not try it for a month and if you don't think you've seen any benefit from it then you don't have to pay it again."

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't know whether it makes a difference or not, but this is a well run site and it is worth supporting it with what is a small donation every so often...I would say it is a good thing to do and would agree with what people have said about the conversation _iewing and seeing who has been looking at profile...

If you are not posting hundreds of photographs I guess the silver is better as it lasts longer, but either sounds fine so try it and see how you get on...

over a year ago

I could upgrade easily before and yes its a good site to support, but recently tesco mobile don't allow such text numbers, is it the same if you got Tesco mobile?.

over a year ago

I am now a site supporter

I think the most useful feature is seeing who's looked at your profile!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I am now a site supporter

I think the most useful feature is seeing who's looked at your profile!"

And then guessing who else has!

Gotta love the ability to 'stealth perve'!

A

over a year ago

I think not...

For us it's worth it

X"

I pay as a fiver a time. Never had to pay £30 as a lump sum. I've always done it by text though, is it different on paypal or something?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I think not...

For us it's worth it

X

I pay as a fiver a time. Never had to pay £30 as a lump sum. I've always done it by text though, is it different on paypal or something? "

Best advice for those wishing to upload lots of pics is to upgrade to silver - then two days later upgrade to gold!

It adds the existing days left - so 90 odd days of gold for a tenner instead of 60.

Should I pop that tip on moneysavingsexpert?

A

over a year ago

'Stealth perv'?.. Tell me more...

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"'Stealth perv'?.. Tell me more..."

Privacy settings.

Tick the box not to show on someone's 'who's looked at me' list.

Bingo. Instant invisibility!

A

over a year ago

"'Stealth perv'?.. Tell me more...

Privacy settings.

Tick the box not to show on someone's 'who's looked at me' list.

Bingo. Instant invisibility!

A"

Oooh, you sneak bastards!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I think not...

For us it's worth it

X"

Yes its only a fiver every couple months very cheap no clue why you ended up paying £30 .. I just do it on my fone whenever I get low.

over a year ago

Platinum membership of Fab includes a service where virgins are sent to you house to wash cars, do the dishes, and see to your every sexual need, every day of the week.

It's quite good value.

By *onnyeasygoingMan
over a year ago

Somewhere on the M62 between 24 and 14

"Platinum membership of Fab includes a service where virgins are sent to you house to wash cars, do the dishes, and see to your every sexual need, every day of the week.

It's quite good value."

Yep, I'd vouch for that. They even do your tax returns on time.

over a year ago

"Platinum membership of Fab includes a service where virgins are sent to you house to wash cars, do the dishes, and see to your every sexual need, every day of the week.

It's quite good value."

I had to send my virgin back this week. She was crap at washing the dishes! They've said I'll get two next week wooo

over a year ago

Thanks."

.......Its a fiver ,Where can you get humour and kicks in the bollocks like this place..well worth the 30/60 quid a year

over a year ago

It's quite good value.

I had to send my virgin back this week. She was crap at washing the dishes! They've said I'll get two next week wooo "

Virgins ain't what they used to be.

over a year ago

It's quite good value.

Yep, I'd vouch for that. They even do your tax returns on time. "

Don't tell everyone....we will loose iur exclusivity!

Post new Message to Thread