Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Sometimes we all just need a hug

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all...

So I'm having one of those days where I just need a big hug!! Does anyone have any top tips on how to make yourself smile on a day when your feeling down?

I quite like talking about things so thought I would put it out there for life's advice!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Plan something to look forward to. Anything from a holiday to a day out to a meet

over a year ago

"Plan something to look forward to. Anything from a holiday to a day out to a meet "

Agree. Plan a short term thing, a medium term thing and a long term thing. For eg, watch a favourite film tonight, arrange to meet a friend for a drink next week then book a holiday for next year. Big cyber hug also (even though I reeeaaally hate cock profile pics!! )

over a year ago

"Hey all...

So I'm having one of those days where I just need a big hug!! Does anyone have any top tips on how to make yourself smile on a day when your feeling down?

I quite like talking about things so thought I would put it out there for life's advice! "

Sending big hugs xx

By *erseyridersCouple
over a year ago

wallasey

big big hugs ,no how u feelin hun,[the fem ,]

By *he WabbitsCouple
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I know how you feel mate, I suffer from Depression & Anxiety. If I start to feel a real slide coming on, I get my tunes out and find the most uplifting tracks I have on, lie on my bed & just let them wash over me. I find it is a great help. Big hug from me to you. Take it easy my friend.

over a year ago

I Love hugs but sadly rarely get any real huge bear hugs where you feel safe and loved ... If only for the duration of the hug lol

Huge cyber hugs babe xxxxx.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the love and hugs! And apologies for the penis!!! I hid my profile a while ago and have just noticed it defaulted back to that!

over a year ago

I rarely get a hug from a man. I get grandchildren hugs which are lovely but a man hug is needed sometimes. I don't have an alternative

over a year ago

If anyone up north needs a hug let me know!!

over a year ago

I could do with a hug too....so sending mahoosive squishy hugs and hope they make you feel better x

By *arkedMan
over a year ago

Trim

"Hey all...

I quite like talking about things so thought I would put it out there for life's advice! "

I've never managed to get myself to smile, but if things start to slip, I go out for a hard walk (and I really hate walking) but 3,4 or sometime 5 miles later I am so so annoyed/mad that I've had to 'do it' that those emotions have become dominant and I'll then go for a shower and then get into bed and get to sleep before the feeling down emotions have enough time to return. Personally speaking, if I can get to sleep for a few hrs then I'll usuall wake up a lot better than how I was feeling before I went for the walk.

Big cyber hugs to you even though they're not the same. And hope you're feeling a little better soon

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"I rarely get a hug from a man. I get grandchildren hugs which are lovely but a man hug is needed sometimes. I don't have an alternative "

i rarely get a hug from a woman i get kids hugs and also friends kids hugs

and yeah sometimes an odd hug from a lady friend

but sometimes that cuddle up on the sofa hug or in the bed hug is the one i miss the most

over a year ago

Haha there should be a swingers site just for hugs!

over a year ago

Hope you feel brighter now.

Miss T x

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

Happy to give anyone a hug, if you are female.

By *oenjess2003Couple
over a year ago

St Helens/ Forres

"I know how you feel mate, I suffer from Depression & Anxiety. If I start to feel a real slide coming on, I get my tunes out and find the most uplifting tracks I have on, lie on my bed & just let them wash over me. I find it is a great help. Big hug from me to you. Take it easy my friend. "

over a year ago

feel loads better now, thanks Miss T! xx

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread