Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Is being a gold member a bad thing?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have paid for the gold membership and when I was on here before I paid for gold too.

On one hand I have always thought that it supports the site which is a lot cheaper than other similar sites. Another reason is that I personally see it as a good sign of someones validity.

Here's the but... I have just had a response from one woman that she does not meet people who are Gold members.

I'm keen to know what peoples thoughts are about this. Would it be a no for you also or do you see it as a good thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry I'm baffled! What difference does your membership make, it's to support the site surely, it doesn't validate anything

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

[Removed by poster at 14/12/14 22:57:56]

over a year ago

thread similar to this the other day

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/337083

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

[Removed by poster at 14/12/14 22:59:23]

over a year ago

I do find people who won't meet site supporters a bit bizzare but hey were all entitled to filter out other users in our own ways!

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I have paid for the gold membership and when I was on here before I paid for gold too.

On one hand I have always thought that it supports the site which is a lot cheaper than other similar sites. Another reason is that I personally see it as a good sign of someones validity.

Here's the but... I have just had a response from one woman that she does not meet people who are Gold members.

I'm keen to know what peoples thoughts are about this. Would it be a no for you also or do you see it as a good thing?"

. Her logic seems fundamentally flawed .It is gold members who finance and support the site .

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I have paid for the gold membership and when I was on here before I paid for gold too.

I'm keen to know what peoples thoughts are about this. Would it be a no for you also or do you see it as a good thing?"

It's completely bad. I mean - these people are flaunting their affluence by showing they can afford to spend a fiver for only 35 days site support.

over a year ago

the two main extras of gold are more cams to view and more pics to show - maybe she doesnt like to meet people that have that - maybe she likes less of a perv and showoff - not saying that gold members are that but might be how she sees it

over a year ago

Maybe she thought that you were above her station Mr moneybags

over a year ago

The typical Fabswingers response!

Each to there own! Who are we to judge! Some are straight some are gay some like Whites only, some like BBCs, some like Gold some like Silver and some like none.

over a year ago

Its just another excuse really, its their loss lol

over a year ago

Thanks for your replies. Glad I'm not going crazy!!!

I don't personally use the cams so that side means nothing to me. And I'm by no means made of money, I just think £5 a month isn't a lot to ask for to keep the site running and potentially make it even better.

Plus I would personally look at a gold member as being someone more likely to be legit and turn up to meets. Though I am sure that's probably not always the case.

over a year ago

"the two main extras of gold are more cams to view and more pics to show - maybe she doesnt like to meet people that have that - maybe she likes less of a perv and showoff - not saying that gold members are that but might be how she sees it "

I did wonder if this may be the case.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I only fuck Platinum members.

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"I only fuck Platinum members.

"

Gold or Platinum are so 90's, Titanium is available to a very select few whom I invite, admin and mods obviously enjoy the benefits automatically!

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"The typical Fabswingers response!

Each to there own! Who are we to judge! Some are straight some are gay some like Whites only, some like BBCs, some like Gold some like Silver and some like none.

"

What would your response be?

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Gold or Platinum are so 90's, Titanium is available to a very select few whom I invite, admin and mods obviously enjoy the benefits automatically! "

I don't fuck anyone that has a higher titanium content than me. Else the Earth would implode, Innit. Some of us do have standards, you know

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Gold or Platinum are so 90's, Titanium is available to a very select few whom I invite, admin and mods obviously enjoy the benefits automatically!

I don't fuck anyone that has a higher titanium content than me. Else the Earth would implode, Innit. Some of us do have standards, you know "

Oh,standards, I like those. I may invite you to join us, not for fucking obviously just for the pleasure or your company and repartee.

over a year ago

All Gold Members are HOT as Fcuk !!

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I don't fuck anyone that has a higher titanium content than me. Else the Earth would implode, Innit. Some of us do have standards, you know

Oh,standards, I like those. I may invite you to join us, not for fucking obviously just for the pleasure or your company and repartee. "

Fuck the company or witty repartee, I has awesum picture taking skillz. *hint *cough* hint*

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Oh,standards, I like those. I may invite you to join us, not for fucking obviously just for the pleasure or your company and repartee.

Fuck the company or witty repartee, I has awesum picture taking skillz. *hint *cough* hint* "

Oh I have to make a new level for people like you - Titanium Diamond, welcome to my first member( if a MF profile). lol XX.

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"All Gold Members are HOT as Fcuk !!

"

Yes but they still have to pay £5for 30 days....Titanium is £5 unlimited!

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Fuck the company or witty repartee, I has awesum picture taking skillz. *hint *cough* hint*

Oh I have to make a new level for people like you - Titanium Diamond, welcome to my first member( if a MF profile). lol XX. "

Ohhh you MF'er!!!

*grizzlewhingemoan*.

Just let me set up a new account, and I'll be right with you (dont worry, I will grab a guy off the street on the day)

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Oh I have to make a new level for people like you - Titanium Diamond, welcome to my first member( if a MF profile). lol XX.

Ohhh you MF'er!!!

*grizzlewhingemoan*.

Just let me set up a new account, and I'll be right with you (dont worry, I will grab a guy off the street on the day) "

Oh dear you have just been demoted to Titanium for that.!

I have strict criteria for my men.

I do not "do off the street"........but if they in uniform I will upgrade you again, just make sure he's fit. lol

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Ohhh you MF'er!!!

*grizzlewhingemoan*.

Just let me set up a new account, and I'll be right with you (dont worry, I will grab a guy off the street on the day)

I do not "do off the street"........but if they in uniform I will upgrade you again, just make sure he's fit. lol

"

FKIT!!

OK. how about,, I commit some heinous crime in front of a FAF (Fit As Fuck) PC, and we need to come to you as you would be the only witness? Obviously he would have a backup guy to help contain crazy lady in handcuffs.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Bear with me.. I may be getting a tad carried away here......

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Ohhh you MF'er!!!

*grizzlewhingemoan*.

FKIT!!

OK. how about,, I commit some heinous crime in front of a FAF (Fit As Fuck) PC, and we need to come to you as you would be the only witness? Obviously he would have a backup guy to help contain crazy lady in handcuffs."

GREAT,if I get some of himor them too!, some yummy FAF ones around her believe me, also some bi Forces guys too.

Think RAF MP'S, or Army Sgt, in uniform!

That's it am off to bed, not been awake at this time for years lol

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

The heinous crime involved a bit of arson, so Firemen would be involved. And animals were in the property, so RSPCA got called in too.

At that point, I pretty much orgasmed myself into a stupor, so sorry, I would be unable to take pics of you and... well.

Just send them to me in the prison hospital... cheers buddy

over a year ago

I have adamantium membership its hard as fuck to get

over a year ago

"All Gold Members are HOT as Fcuk !!

"

I would definitely agree with that comment... But then i guess I am biased?! ????

over a year ago

I can only imagine that she thought if you were willing to spend an entire £5 a month, that you would be making damn sure you would be getting your moneys worth by hanging out of every woman that offered, and she was worried she might not be near the front of the queue ?

over a year ago

"I do find people who won't meet site supporters a bit bizzare but hey were all entitled to filter out other users in our own ways!"

over a year ago

"Thanks for your replies. Glad I'm not going crazy!!!

I don't personally use the cams so that side means nothing to me. And I'm by no means made of money, I just think £5 a month isn't a lot to ask for to keep the site running and potentially make it even better.

Plus I would personally look at a gold member as being someone more likely to be legit and turn up to meets. Though I am sure that's probably not always the case."

If you think you are better because you are a gold member maybe that's her problem, the sense of entitlement because you are more legit than others .

Another reason maybe because site members can filter out none members but they can't filter out supporters so it may be her way of giving two fingers up to capitalism. Or recently been turned down by a site supporter and just wanted to retaliate!

Personally I don't even look at their status, verifications etc... I look if I am attracted to them, they sound intelligent and witty in their profile and have a well thought out message.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

I always thought GoldMember was a James Bond villain

over a year ago

"I always thought GoldMember was a James Bond villain "
wasnt it Austin powers ?

over a year ago

"I can only imagine that she thought if you were willing to spend an entire £5 a month, that you would be making damn sure you would be getting your moneys worth by hanging out of every woman that offered, and she was worried she might not be near the front of the queue ?

"

I'm happy I go with this!! But I'm sceptical that was the case.

over a year ago

"Thanks for your replies. Glad I'm not going crazy!!!

Plus I would personally look at a gold member as being someone more likely to be legit and turn up to meets. Though I am sure that's probably not always the case.

If you think you are better because you are a gold member maybe that's her problem, the sense of entitlement because you are more legit than others .

Another reason maybe because site members can filter out none members but they can't filter out supporters so it may be her way of giving two fingers up to capitalism. Or recently been turned down by a site supporter and just wanted to retaliate!

Personally I don't even look at their status, verifications etc... I look if I am attracted to them, they sound intelligent and witty in their profile and have a well thought out message."

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

"Its just another excuse really, its their loss lol "

How can it be their loss if they don't want to shag you? I'll never understand this one

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I can only afford silver membership, so naturally only manage to get correspondingly fewer meets, but am happy with the number I do have....

Silver rocks!

over a year ago

How the hell does your membership equate to meets ?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"How the hell does your membership equate to meets ?"

My point exactly!

over a year ago

Is your real name loads of money. You are clearly showing off. And some people take offence As you know full well there are some strange folk in here lol

over a year ago

"Its just another excuse really, its their loss lol

How can it be their loss if they don't want to shag you? I'll never understand this one "

Neither me, maibe its just a politer way of saying no

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I was blocked by a lady who did it because I am a site supporter.

She has no problems using the site and is a regular poster on the forums but blocked me because the admin do not support people who complain.

Nowt as strange as (tight) folk.

over a year ago

Regardless what I said before I don't honestly believe this to be a true reason, they are probably just being polite and don't like you for other reasons. I'd love to hear from someone who has actually said this.

over a year ago

So is it worth me keeping my Unobtainium membership?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

only reason i am gold is so I can add more pics . If I stay silver I cant add new ones without removing some .

By *orn_To_PerformCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We're gold members, but even we struggle to meet the unobtainium members, of which there seems to plenty...

By *in with a GrinMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I was blocked by a lady who did it because I am a site supporter.

She has no problems using the site and is a regular poster on the forums but blocked me because the admin do not support people who complain.

Nowt as strange as (tight) folk."

Maybe she was being polite and didn't like ya attitude it can happen when someone thinks you are bitter!

By *in with a GrinMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

There are some pretty strange ideology on here I must say the site bills itself as a free site you even get the line "Free Swinging Site: Put away your credit card!" so why people think they should do this or that I don't get far better to send my £5 to homeless charities or help for heroes.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Well...all I did was welcome her to the site...nothing else.

I am not bitter...just find it strange that someone who would castigate and block someone for supporting a site, then goes on to use it themselves...a lot.

I am a believer in walking the walk. If you object to something, then dont use it.

If you do use it, then support it.

I do see the ironic 'tight' seems to have upset a few on here, which is a shame.

over a year ago

"Well...all I did was welcome her to the site...nothing else.

I am not bitter...just find it strange that someone who would castigate and block someone for supporting a site, then goes on to use it themselves...a lot.

I am a believer in walking the walk. If you object to something, then dont use it.

If you do use it, then support it.

I do see the ironic 'tight' seems to have upset a few on here, which is a shame.

"

She's tight, two faced and meets a lot of people.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I have no idea who she meets as I am blocked. However she is on here regularly.

Did you miss the ironic nature of the '(tight) '.

As if people not paying £5 could be considered tight, rather than a legitimate protest at issues.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i hate gold members.... throwing there fivers around with abandonment!!! that's why i went silver... i am more frugal (don't say tight or i'll biff you on the snooz!!!)

By *exine xCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Loved that film.

Aushtin Powers und Farsher!

Hahaaahaaaahaa Dutch Hater!

Post new Message to Thread