Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Reviews on profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I personally think a button should be added when somebody views your profile. so they can comment on your profile of ways maybe to improve it or what turned them off etc. I would also say that only the member and the person can see the profile comment and not the rest of fab. I think it would improve fab. As the famous Albert Einstein quote says doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Good grief. No chance.

So you look at a profile, and you're meant to critique each one... why do you want a whole lot of rejection?

over a year ago

sounds a bit too much like hard work to me...and i really doubt anyone would take much notice of criticism other than be offended...enough rude,critical people on here without giving them free reign to slag off someone!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Good grief. No chance.

So you look at a profile, and you're meant to critique each one... why do you want a whole lot of rejection?

"

I never said you would have too and to your point about rejection take a look at the forums very day it always someone on about their profile

over a year ago

Fab' works perfectly well as it is, if it ain't broke...............

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"I personally think a button should be added when somebody views your profile. so they can comment on your profile of ways maybe to improve it or what turned them off etc. I would also say that only the member and the person can see the profile comment and not the rest of fab. I think it would improve fab. As the famous Albert Einstein quote says doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

"

There's already a button for this, it's called block!!!

If someone doesn't like your/our profile then they are most welcome to press the block button!

It's time consuming enough replying/deleting to messages/winks/friend invites every day, let alone having to then read what someone thinks about our profile as well!!!

over a year ago

I wouldn't take any notice of anything someone else said about my profile. I do it my way,and my way will be different to someone else's

over a year ago

yes, people 'on about' their profiles,who take no notice of the advice they've asked for...

also i think there are plenty of men on here who, when told 'no thank you' will then use it as a method of personally attacking someone

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"I personally think a button should be added when somebody views your profile. so they can comment on your profile of ways maybe to improve it or what turned them off etc. I would also say that only the member and the person can see the profile comment and not the rest of fab. I think it would improve fab. As the famous Albert Einstein quote says doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

"

it will be open to abuse and is a rather ridiculous idea

over a year ago

yeah lets make here like facebook too

yes im fucking joking btw

over a year ago

Yes. Id love to receive unrequested feedback about my profile!

over a year ago

"Yes. Id love to receive unrequested feedback about my profile!

"

i know u would

over a year ago

"Yes. Id love to receive unrequested feedback about my profile!

"

Well seeing as you didn't ask for it...................

It's alright

over a year ago

"

There is already a system for that. If we find someone's profile pleasing, we message them in order to enter into dialogue with the idea of arranging to meet them for casual sex...If we don't like their profile, we don't...simple

Why would we either offer unsolicited feedback or enter into any kind of dialogue with people who don't interest us...or invite others to critique ours who again, don't interest us?

over a year ago

If our profile is not pleasing to someone I'm not sure we would want feedback from some random. Plus if you turn someone down your just going to get rubbish comments anyway chap.

Think the PM system is perfect. Plus if you ever did feel like giving someone pointers then you could always message them. May not be well received though.

over a year ago

"

Mind you...we could always start with yours...if you're that keen on the idea...

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

" "

a "like" button might be cool on profiles and on here.

over a year ago

"

a "like" button might be cool on profiles and on here."

Isn't that what the wink's for tho'? If you like a profile.....wink them and it tells them you like it.

over a year ago

I see the flaw in your plan OP - you are assuming people read profiles. School boy error!

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Terrible idea op, sorry.

over a year ago

"I see the flaw in your plan OP - you are assuming people read profiles. School boy error!"

ha ha

over a year ago

why a comments section

When someone's that bothered and wants to take the time - they can send a message like I got earlier.

over a year ago

"why a comments section

When someone's that bothered and wants to take the time - they can send a message like I got earlier.

"

A nice polite message of introduction and fab the pics you like. This seams to work fine for me. Critique button or like button will more than likely be ignored, just like sending a wink.

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

"

I've just had 1000 views of my profile within 48 hours . Imagine if they'd all written a review . I would need a secretary .

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

like the guest book comment they have on tvchix

Post new Message to Thread