Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Advice was chatting to a women she gave me address to meet tonight she now blocked me do I still go or brush it off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surely it's a no-brainer? Don't go!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Advice was chatting to a women she gave me address to meet tonight she now blocked me do I still go or brush it off "

She blocked you and you're still considering going?

Really??? Is being blocked not a strong enough hint?

Besides - depending on the validity of the profile do you think it was a genuine address or just someone yanking your plonker?

A

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think you should go and let us know how it went. Sure, its probably not her address, but you never know who might answer the door.

over a year ago

It's a test!! Playing hard to get.

Um don't go

over a year ago

"I think you should go and let us know how it went. Sure, its probably not her address, but you never know who might answer the door. "

That's a good idea I arranged to meet a girl from here last night in Yates southampton, she didn't turnt up . But that closed doror led me to meeting someone younger and better looking in the pub .

over a year ago

"Advice was chatting to a women she gave me address to meet tonight she now blocked me do I still go or brush it off "
if she's blocked you that's a sign

over a year ago

She might have blocked you by accident, but if you don't have her phone number or any other way of contacting her i wouldn't turn up.

Kind of weird she didn't say she didn't wanna meet and then block you if she felt she had to?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Course I ain't going lol other people told me she done the same to them lol

over a year ago

"She might have blocked you by accident, but if you don't have her phone number or any other way of contacting her i wouldn't turn up.

Kind of weird she didn't say she didn't wanna meet and then block you if she felt she had to? "

Women are weird , can change their mind at any time,, it can take anything for them to do this some ignore you , some say they don't want to see you.

It's a fact of life, don't look into any more,

over a year ago

"Course I ain't going lol other people told me she done the same to them lol "

Don't take any eggs or bricks with you lol

over a year ago

That's like asking do I cross the road when a big fuck off truck is hurtling towards me doing 60pmh

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

do you reckon he will end up thinking with his head.... or with his "head"....

over a year ago

"She might have blocked you by accident, but if you don't have her phone number or any other way of contacting her i wouldn't turn up.

Kind of weird she didn't say she didn't wanna meet and then block you if she felt she had to?

Women are weird , can change their mind at any time,, it can take anything for them to do this some ignore you , some say they don't want to see you.

It's a fact of life, don't look into any more, "

I'm weird...

Well yeah i ignore most guys, got 80+ ignored messages right now that i cba arsed with. But if i arranged a meet (especially if i had given out my address) and had to cancel then i'd at least tell the guy, and i've had to cancel several meets so far since i joined and have told them, didn't need to block either coz they were ok about it.

over a year ago

I'm weird...

Well yeah i ignore most guys, got 80+ ignored messages right now that i cba arsed with. But if i arranged a meet (especially if i had given out my address) and had to cancel then i'd at least tell the guy, and i've had to cancel several meets so far since i joined and have told them, didn't need to block either coz they were ok about it."

Some guys don't like being turned down , I don't care either way , Still talk to ex's that don't turn stakkerish on me .

i can see why women just do the ignore, rather than say not interested ,

over a year ago

I'm weird...

Well yeah i ignore most guys, got 80+ ignored messages right now that i cba arsed with. But if i arranged a meet (especially if i had given out my address) and had to cancel then i'd at least tell the guy, and i've had to cancel several meets so far since i joined and have told them, didn't need to block either coz they were ok about it.

Some guys don't like being turned down , I don't care either way , Still talk to ex's that don't turn stakkerish on me .

i can see why women just do the ignore, rather than say not interested , "

over a year ago

Think you should go, but you MUST return to tell us what happened...

over a year ago

Try asking Ray Winston what odds he will give you for her address being actually hers, then decide.

over a year ago

lol looks like you already have!

Post new Message to Thread