Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I've recently come into contact with a couple and they are very Intrested in making the husband into a cuck now I'm fairly new to the scenario and I wouldn't mind a little advice on how to proceed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could ask the couple what they would want out of it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Speak to the couple, see exactly what they want and find out if you're comfortable with it. I once spoke with a cuck couple who wanted me to tie up the husband and rough him up a bit. Too extreme for me. Matt

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Speak to the couple, see exactly what they want and find out if you're comfortable with it. I once spoke with a cuck couple who wanted me to tie up the husband and rough him up a bit. Too extreme for me. Matt "
|Good advice Matt. There are so many forms cuckold can take so communication with the couple and agreeing what everyone wants and is comfortable with is key to everyone enjoying it. Good look with it. J

over a year ago

Communication is the key word here.

Some people have different ideas as to what cuckold entails.

To some it's hubby drops wife off and comes back to pick her up to as mentioned above physical humiliation on the male.

Speak to the couple involved first find their boundaries and what they want

over a year ago

Thanks that's what I was thinking myself just going with the flow and taking it as it come I am a polite guy by nature and I find it a bit a bit out of my nature being so dominant but it's also a turn on.

But I will chat and just go with the flow thanks

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"Thanks that's what I was thinking myself just going with the flow and taking it as it come I am a polite guy by nature and I find it a bit a bit out of my nature being so dominant but it's also a turn on.

But I will chat and just go with the flow thanks "

with a cock like that i bet shes desperate to make her hubby watch her take it

over a year ago

"Thanks that's what I was thinking myself just going with the flow and taking it as it come I am a polite guy by nature and I find it a bit a bit out of my nature being so dominant but it's also a turn on.

But I will chat and just go with the flow thanks with a cock like that i bet shes desperate to make her hubby watch her take it"

from a cuckold point of view, it does excite me to see my wife being brought off to full orgasm with another man, my wife is 10 years younger and is still highly sexed, she likes it more than once and I find it difficult to get it up after Cumming.

She has a lover that occasionally comes round chats to us both and they go up to our bed for fun, I am sometimes invited up to watch, I sit quietly, submissively and watch and it does make me hard seeing her enjoy a well endowed man

When he goes home we make love and have amazing sex; my wife tells me she loves me more than ever for allowing her to see another man

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

"Hi I've recently come into contact with a couple and they are very Intrested in making the husband into a cuck now I'm fairly new to the scenario and I wouldn't mind a little advice on how to proceed "

So many people have different idea's of the scene, whose right or wrong is upto all parties.

One couple i meet regularly are into the "sub-Cuck" scene, whilst another respond to the mindgames. I recently fucked her whilst she wore her wedding dress...the initial impact was not great, but the subsequent emails have proven it to be a thought provoking scenerio.

over a year ago

But I will chat and just go with the flow thanks with a cock like that i bet shes desperate to make her hubby watch her take it

from a cuckold point of view, it does excite me to see my wife being brought off to full orgasm with another man, my wife is 10 years younger and is still highly sexed, she likes it more than once and I find it difficult to get it up after Cumming.

She has a lover that occasionally comes round chats to us both and they go up to our bed for fun, I am sometimes invited up to watch, I sit quietly, submissively and watch and it does make me hard seeing her enjoy a well endowed man

When he goes home we make love and have amazing sex; my wife tells me she loves me more than ever for allowing her to see another man

."

The guy said his wife hasn't cum on a cock that hard for a long while hence why they wanted to set up the situation and I'm really going to try and embrace it.

I do enjoy a good chat before I play for the first time and he was mentioning a few different scenarios like you said going to there house and using the bed and also he liked the idea of him being outside the door just listening.

Thank you for the advice

over a year ago

"Hi I've recently come into contact with a couple and they are very Intrested in making the husband into a cuck now I'm fairly new to the scenario and I wouldn't mind a little advice on how to proceed

So many people have different idea's of the scene, whose right or wrong is upto all parties.

One couple i meet regularly are into the "sub-Cuck" scene, whilst another respond to the mindgames. I recently fucked her whilst she wore her wedding dress...the initial impact was not great, but the subsequent emails have proven it to be a thought provoking scenerio.

"

Wedding dress nice idea thank you aswell it's getting out in the idea book

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real “Bull” in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a Bull is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably.

What most guys don't understand is that it’s a THREE-WAY RELATIONSHIP. In fact it is more complex than a normal relationship because it involves THREE people, not two.

But wait, you say. I only want to fuck someone’s wife. I don’t need a relationship with her husband. WRONG! You fail. Go back to AFF and start looking for single chicks, because you don’t get it.

over a year ago

"First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real “Bull” in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a Bull is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably.

What most guys don't understand is that it’s a THREE-WAY RELATIONSHIP. In fact it is more complex than a normal relationship because it involves THREE people, not two.

But wait, you say. I only want to fuck someone’s wife. I don’t need a relationship with her husband. WRONG! You fail. Go back to AFF and start looking for single chicks, because you don’t get it."

Chill out your right I do not get it hence I'm asking advice no need to be all shouty how are meant to learn anything you would make a crappy teacher anymore advice ??

over a year ago

"First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real “Bull” in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a Bull is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably.

But wait, you say. I only want to fuck someone’s wife. I don’t need a relationship with her husband. WRONG! You fail. Go back to AFF and start looking for single chicks, because you don’t get it.

Chill out your right I do not get it hence I'm asking advice no need to be all shouty how are meant to learn anything you would make a crappy teacher anymore advice ??"

Ignore that advice. Thats only one scenario thats possible. Emily and I are a cuck couple with no sub/dom BS no humiliation and no relationship of any kind. We just have people come over have a chat and if everyones comfortable they play with Emily while I watch/film. Then we have a coffee and they go home. Its that simple but thats our set up. Each couple is different there are no set rules and the only wrong is not following that couples rules and requests!

over a year ago

Chill out your right I do not get it hence I'm asking advice no need to be all shouty how are meant to learn anything you would make a crappy teacher anymore advice ??

Ignore that advice. Thats only one scenario thats possible. Emily and I are a cuck couple with no sub/dom BS no humiliation and no relationship of any kind. We just have people come over have a chat and if everyones comfortable they play with Emily while I watch/film. Then we have a coffee and they go home. Its that simple but thats our set up. Each couple is different there are no set rules and the only wrong is not following that couples rules and requests! "

I'm looking go take it slowly so that does seem like the route I'm going to take and I will ask them how and there limits are

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread