Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

chameleons hotel

Jump to newest

By *s_4_u OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

hi wots the closest hotel near chameleons darlaston thanks .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Premier inn Bentley Road north is only 5 minuets drive from chams

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Check out their website it tells you on there.

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

we normally use the village hotel walsall.nice swin and sauna before brekkie in the morning

over a year ago

They have rooms there they are very nice xx

over a year ago

Chameleons has 4 standard (double) hotel rooms all en-suite and one superior room on site at the club but with seperate entrance.

They are currently building 3 more rooms which may well be up and running by now.

The hotel is called the Skylight Hotel and credit card statements would be in that name and not Chameleons for discretion.

Rooms can be booked by telephoning Chameleons reception.

They also have 3 more rooms 5 minutes away at thier sister (sister ?) club the Greenhouse which is a gay sauna but has seperate accommodation rooms available exclusively to visitors to either club.

Next is Premier Inn, Junc 10 Village Hotel Junc 10 and Travel Lodge Bentley Green all avaialable by Google search

By *uddlymidlandscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wednesbury

We usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express J10, but have stayed at Chameleons as well. They have their new rooms up and running now and they are lovely, as are their other rooms. They are also very reasonably priced and we may well stay there again ourselves next time. Can reccommend.

over a year ago

We stayed in one of the older rooms at chameleons last week and it was great. TV/DVD player, fabulous big bed, en-suite wet room, tea/coffee tray and breakfast in bed the next morning. All for £36!

over a year ago

we have just come bac k from a weekend at chams and stayed in one of the new rooms

and they are excellent well designed clean and comfotable

£45 a night ( weekend rate) and Brekkie included x

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Another one who`s going to recommend The Skylight! You do have to pay in advance because some people were booking and not turning up You do get a breakfast tray as has been previously mentioned, but for those expecting a full english, you`ll be dissappointed. What you get is typically a cereal or a bacon sandwich with a fruit juice. You do have the usual tea/coffee facilities in the room. If you`re using the rooms, you are entitled to park in the internal garage if there`s room and if you speak nicely to the staff they will let you back to your room from the club by an internal door so you could go back to your room without changing!

By *s_4_u OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

thanks guys !

over a year ago

when i had a look at the site i couldnt find anything that mentions the rooms am i being dumb?!

over a year ago

google Skylight hotel darlaston and it comes up with all the info, about the 3rd advert in google list

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

The Village Hotel in Walsall is very good value at the weekends - it's best to book on Laterooms dot com to get the best deal.

The best thing about this chain is the full size pool, good sauna, steamroom & jacuzzi. Rooms are standard business chain i.e. OK but boring. However, by the time you get back from Chams, you're usually so tired you're asleep in seconds.

Don't use the restaurant or bar (ripoff). Go out to dinner at one of several good restaurants between the hotel and Chams, for example the Casa Mia on Wood Green Road, where the cooking is absolutely first class.

(Just like the group sex at Chams, come to think of it!)

Google Janet's Eclectic Reviews for more info.

Janet & Nick

over a year ago

Glad of the info, looking to stop somewhere after a night at Chams, preferably at Chams.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"when i had a look at the site i couldnt find anything that mentions the rooms am i being dumb?!"

Go to the club`s wesite, click on "Darlaston", click on "opening hours". Details will be on the right hand side of the page!

over a year ago

"The Village Hotel in Walsall is very good value at the weekends - it's best to book on Laterooms dot com to get the best deal.

The best thing about this chain is the full size pool, good sauna, steamroom & jacuzzi. Rooms are standard business chain i.e. OK but boring. However, by the time you get back from Chams, you're usually so tired you're asleep in seconds.

Don't use the restaurant or bar (ripoff). Go out to dinner at one of several good restaurants between the hotel and Chams, for example the Casa Mia on Wood Green Road, where the cooking is absolutely first class.

(Just like the group sex at Chams, come to think of it!)

Google Janet's Eclectic Reviews for more info.

Janet & Nick"

ive never used the restaurant in the walsall one as i use the village hotel in dudley because its closer to me but have to say im very suprised at you saying yulk to their food as the food in the dudley village has always been very good when i have been

over a year ago

Any idea how it works if you need to cancel your room there or change date last minute?. Haven't seen any information on that online. Thank you.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Any idea how it works if you need to cancel your room there or change date last minute?. Haven't seen any information on that online. Thank you."

Not sure which hotel you mean, but phoning them will probably sort it...

over a year ago

"Any idea how it works if you need to cancel your room there or change date last minute?. Haven't seen any information on that online. Thank you."
if you mean the hotel at chams id recommend calling them (kat) xx

Post new Message to Thread