Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Is there a magic word??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there a magic word you have to put into a message to get people to reply....I have been trying to arrange a meet for my partner with 2 ladies but as yet I have had no luck even getting a reply let alone arranging a meet.

All he wants is the pleasure of 2 women but no such luck....so come on whats the secret word as Im about to give up on fab

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Maybe get him to send the message?

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple
over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

What's in it for the other women??. You say its for his pleasure

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You been here 4 weeks we been here 4 years and only happened once and that was this year ladies have so much choice patients pays off in end

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

The magic word is Abracadabra.

Not to be confused with Avada Kedavra

I'll stick with "Izzy whizzy lets get busy"

over a year ago

Can't he ask for himself and even though the bareback pic is, I'm assuming your partner, it may put people off. it would me if I met couples

over a year ago

what's your approach message wise, jokey ~ one liner ~ demanding....?

I'm not saying I am what you're looking for but if you were to message me for example ~ I'd be put off by your current status update and the 1st paragraph in capitals on your profile, all a tad ranty.

Maybe a club is a good place to meet, build yourself a network 1st.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Pretty please always worked with me

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

Each to their own but this seems rather unbalanced as most fems in this scenario and the majority here are bi...good luck most couples struggle with the elusive single fem let alone two.

over a year ago

No but increase the ratio with women and there is a better chance lol.

over a year ago

The couples who struggle tend to be the ones who think the fem will just come to them because they say they want one...I regularly meet up with other bi fems and all have the same comments...they message or wink couples and get no response...even though we know your not going to be to everyones taste but on a ratio its very low responses even...

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

"The couples who struggle tend to be the ones who think the fem will just come to them because they say they want one...I regularly meet up with other bi fems and all have the same comments...they message or wink couples and get no response...even though we know your not going to be to everyones taste but on a ratio its very low responses even... "

That's both interesting and intriguing as I had a thread on here previously about being pro-active in seeking others and the majority of fems said they did not need to, they only replied to those of interest who mailed them. Someone needs to take the initiative otherwise interaction would be at a minimal level......the opposite of the very ethos of this site.

over a year ago

"The couples who struggle tend to be the ones who think the fem will just come to them because they say they want one...I regularly meet up with other bi fems and all have the same comments...they message or wink couples and get no response...even though we know your not going to be to everyones taste but on a ratio its very low responses even...

That's both interesting and intriguing as I had a thread on here previously about being pro-active in seeking others and the majority of fems said they did not need to, they only replied to those of interest who mailed them. Someone needs to take the initiative otherwise interaction would be at a minimal level......the opposite of the very ethos of this site. "

I agree the whole thing is give and take if you excuse the pun...I have been swinging for a while now and us supposed "rocking horse shit" single bi fems are seen as being picky and arrogant because we can pick and choose yet we have the same issues when we try to find couples for meets...even in clubs lol...

over a year ago

Having read the op profile I think the first thing that will put many off is the constant referral to NASTY lol...if you have both been here before you should know how it goes...id adjust the wording and remove the capitals...shouting before its even been read comes off aggressive...just my opinion...

over a year ago

in our experience, the people who moan about not being able to get meets are either quite new with high expectations or on here too often and expecting people to contact them with very little effort, this is supposed to be a fun pass time but some folk are carrying off as if its a necessity to life, chill out, relax and have fun don't create stress for yourselves

over a year ago

They would also be pleasured its not all about my partner....I would also like to join in as well

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

"in our experience, the people who moan about not being able to get meets are either quite new with high expectations or on here too often and expecting people to contact them with very little effort, this is supposed to be a fun pass time but some folk are carrying off as if its a necessity to life, chill out, relax and have fun don't create stress for yourselves "

Here here

over a year ago

So telling the truth is also wrong.....it would be a shock to their system if we met and they saw how nasty we are....so whats wrong in telling them how we are from the start

over a year ago

Ive tried all forms.....ive been jokey.....dirty....rude....one liners.....stories and ....nothing

over a year ago

"So telling the truth is also wrong.....it would be a shock to their system if we met and they saw how nasty we are....so whats wrong in telling them how we are from the start"
people are trying to answer your question here op, not trying to offend you! if you don't want the constructive criticsm then its probably best not to ask on a public forum

over a year ago

"So telling the truth is also wrong.....it would be a shock to their system if we met and they saw how nasty we are....so whats wrong in telling them how we are from the startpeople are trying to answer your question here op, not trying to offend you! if you don't want the constructive criticsm then its probably best not to ask on a public forum "

over a year ago

Yes then bare back pic is my partner...who i got bareback with...is that wrong then for me to post pics of us?

I have seen many pictures of bareback sex and they have had plenty of meets so that doesn't mean anything really .......dont mean too sound rude when saying that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ive tried all forms.....ive been jokey.....dirty....rude....one liners.....stories and ....nothing"

If you've tried everything then there really is nowhere else to go.

over a year ago

He usually does send the messages but gets no response so thought i would try instead.

over a year ago

OP use the reply & quote button makes it's easier to see who you are responding too x

over a year ago

May I suggest you try a club night? Its a good way to meet socially en mass and maybe play after. ..

over a year ago

Im not wanting to appear rude...I apologise...Im just getting very disillusioned by what people are actually looking for...This is our third profile on here so its not like we haven't done this before and I do appreciate the feedback.....I just wanted to know how other people deal with it

over a year ago

"So telling the truth is also wrong.....it would be a shock to their system if we met and they saw how nasty we are....so whats wrong in telling them how we are from the start"

Well said

over a year ago

"OP use the reply & quote button makes it's easier to see who you are responding too x"

oh sorry lol i wondered what was happening lol

over a year ago

"You been here 4 weeks we been here 4 years and only happened once and that was this year ladies have so much choice patients pays off in end "

this is our third profile and we still have problems with the elusive females lol

over a year ago

"OP use the reply & quote button makes it's easier to see who you are responding too x"

Just had a sneaky look at your profile and giggled at the tool In your hand lol

over a year ago

"Maybe get him to send the message?"

My partner usually does send the messages but has had no luck so i thought i would try.

over a year ago

What does 'nasty' mean? Whenever I read profiles with that, I think it means they are disrespectful. And they will do anal and whatever they like, no matter what the other person thinks.

I don't mean you would do that, just want to understand what you mean. x

over a year ago

"The couples who struggle tend to be the ones who think the fem will just come to them because they say they want one...I regularly meet up with other bi fems and all have the same comments...they message or wink couples and get no response...even though we know your not going to be to everyones taste but on a ratio its very low responses even...

That's both interesting and intriguing as I had a thread on here previously about being pro-active in seeking others and the majority of fems said they did not need to, they only replied to those of interest who mailed them. Someone needs to take the initiative otherwise interaction would be at a minimal level......the opposite of the very ethos of this site.

I agree the whole thing is give and take if you excuse the pun...I have been swinging for a while now and us supposed "rocking horse shit" single bi fems are seen as being picky and arrogant because we can pick and choose yet we have the same issues when we try to find couples for meets...even in clubs lol..."

Do you really have problems getting couples...I thought it would be easy for a single female

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Maybe get him to send the message?

My partner usually does send the messages but has had no luck so i thought i would try."

What you are asking for has changed during the course of this thread.

As s general rule I would say that the message should come from the people who will be involved, so if both of you are going to play it should come from you both.

over a year ago

"So telling the truth is also wrong.....it would be a shock to their system if we met and they saw how nasty we are....so whats wrong in telling them how we are from the start

What does 'nasty' mean? Whenever I read profiles with that, I think it means they are disrespectful. And they will do anal and whatever they like, no matter what the other person thinks.

I don't mean you would do that, just want to understand what you mean. x"

Oh no we are totally respectful of other people boundaries and we never encourage something that was not wanted...yes we do anal but if the other parties involved didnt we wouldnt push it....we just like to feel at ease and relaxed thats all

over a year ago

My partner usually does send the messages but has had no luck so i thought i would try.

As s general rule I would say that the message should come from the people who will be involved, so if both of you are going to play it should come from you both. "

I am looking for 1 maybe 2 women to give and receive pleasure...and if i feel to I will join in....sorry if i didnt make that clear

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

As s general rule I would say that the message should come from the people who will be involved, so if both of you are going to play it should come from you both.

I am looking for 1 maybe 2 women to give and receive pleasure...and if i feel to I will join in....sorry if i didnt make that clear"

Could that be part of the problem, is it possible that you're not clear in what you're asking for?

over a year ago

I am looking for 1 maybe 2 women to give and receive pleasure...and if i feel to I will join in....sorry if i didnt make that clear

Could that be part of the problem, is it possible that you're not clear in what you're asking for?"

I see what you mean but the messages i send mention nothing of what i am looking for...when i send an initial message i am just introducing us and dont seem to get a reply

over a year ago

"The magic word is Abracadabra.

Not to be confused with Avada Kedavra

I'll stick with "Izzy whizzy lets get busy""

loool

over a year ago

OP, not everyone appeals to everyone. Your responses on this thread come across quite differently (and, to my eyes, in a more positive light) than your profile text. Why don't you rewrite your profile in a similar manner?

over a year ago

We have several bi female friends that we meet with regularly both socially and sexual...never had any problems but to be honest, apart from one who was a part of a couple, and one very good friend, we haven't met them through here. It's all been parties and socials. We think it's probably because they can get a feel for our dynamic better face to face and decide from there if they want to take it further... We don't make it about either one of us, but the fun all 3 of us can have together. Seems to work for us...and them. We're still very good friends with all of them

over a year ago

"So telling the truth is also wrong.....it would be a shock to their system if we met and they saw how nasty we are....so whats wrong in telling them how we are from the start

I don't mean you would do that, just want to understand what you mean. x

Oh no we are totally respectful of other people boundaries and we never encourage something that was not wanted...yes we do anal but if the other parties involved didnt we wouldnt push it....we just like to feel at ease and relaxed thats all "

Ah ok... well your profile would put me off as I said above. (But I am probably a wuss so please don't be offended.) But I liked your reply and now I'm not so scared.

You come across as much friendlier in this thread. As someone else said, maybe have a fresh look at your profile and see it from a woman's point of view?

Lots of couples find it hard to find single females so it's not you personally. Just one of those things.

Post new Message to Thread