Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Penile hyperpigmentation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

(Google it)Does anyone else have/suffer from this? I have had it since I was 18 and progressively worsened. It hasn't caused me a problem with wives or girlfriends. You can just about see it in the 3rd of my profile pics. Apparently, it is caused by excess melanin and effects one in 10k of men. (Excess genital pigmentation is far more common in females) There is no treatment for it.

I am very self conscious of this condition at parties and clubs and would like to know if any women would be put off by this condition. You can hardly see it when the penis is erect

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It wouldn't bother me xx

over a year ago

White man with BBC? Sounds ideal!

over a year ago

As long as it doesn't turn green and start oozing gunk I don't think anyone cares. Lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't care what it looks like as long as it smells and tastes OK.

PS You're the second guy on the forum to post about this. What are the odds huh?

over a year ago

I (Muttley) have vitiligo so my cock looks like Action Man in his desert camo kit.

Never held me back and only had 1 person refuse to meet me.

Most aren't arsed.

A few find it a curiosity.

To me, it's just part of what makes me unique

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Looks fine to me.

Coukd this just be another ooooo look at me thread......

over a year ago

Ive got a bit of that and probably happened about the same age ! I think it looks kinda cool on me and a lil different...

Don't worry about it dude... Makes you special

over a year ago

I think its a bit sad that you are affected by this and have been for so many years, when it seems that nobody is bothered,(myself included). Please let this be the last day that you let it bother you. The more important thing is that it's nice and clean. And if you met somebody who didn't like it, you know what. ...fuck em!!! That's their problem

over a year ago

Also, forgot to say. I have the same thing on my niples. It doesn't bother me one bit. When I go lots of people tell me how much they love my boobs.

By *riveu2distractionMan
over a year ago

Nr Bridgend

I have it

Doesn't bother me at all mate.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

wouldn't bother me one bit, as i know of it. (the condition that is... not your cock )

Use it as a selling point!! go into a club and say 'hey, who wants to see a piebald cock??'

Be matter of fact about it!! its your cock, and two-tone is less of an issue to be worried about than being covered in genital warts lol.

A few will recoil in horror if its 'sprung' on them, but fuck 'em (or not as the case may be), their loss, aint it

over a year ago

I have bad vitiligo and all over my body esp on lady bits .... I wouldn't worry ..... Those that refuse to meet you or are bothered by it ain't worth meeting anyway. I know how you feel though as I am very self conscious about my skin xxx

over a year ago

Does anyone else have vitiligo on fab??

over a year ago

Turn what you perceive to be a negative into a positive. You'll always be remembered, so make a good impression.

over a year ago

I have had vitiligo on my balls for years, never bothered us. This year has started on the base of my cock, gives it a bit of character LOL.

Post new Message to Thread