Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

confused need help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My other half is talkin to a lady from here so he says but there is no messages and it came to a head on thursday when I confrinted him about it he talkin to her on whats app he said she wants to meet us but wont let me send her any messages which I have done before to ladies on here and he is deleting all the messages he is sending her and saying that is it now no more messages but my gut feeling is that he already knows her I dont know what to do next need help please xx

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My other half is talkin to a lady from here so he says but there is no messages and it came to a head on thursday when I confrinted him about it he talkin to her on whats app he said she wants to meet us but wont let me send her any messages which I have done before to ladies on here and he is deleting all the messages he is sending her and saying that is it now no more messages but my gut feeling is that he already knows her I dont know what to do next need help please xx "

Until we have met and we both know people, we only ever message on here and leave the message trail so both can see it...this is not a past time for secrecy or doubts...

whether or not he already knows her, they are not being open with you and that can only lead to suspicion and lack of trust...

Maybe you need to take a step back and have a frank conversation without emotion and set out ground rules which include no secrecy...

Reply privately

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"My other half is talkin to a lady from here so he says but there is no messages and it came to a head on thursday when I confrinted him about it he talkin to her on whats app he said she wants to meet us but wont let me send her any messages which I have done before to ladies on here and he is deleting all the messages he is sending her and saying that is it now no more messages but my gut feeling is that he already knows her I dont know what to do next need help please xx "

OP what is your gut telling you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you are right with your feelings. Would you have a problem if he knows her? is he keeping it secret for a reason.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My other half is talkin to a lady from here so he says but there is no messages and it came to a head on thursday when I confrinted him about it he talkin to her on whats app he said she wants to meet us but wont let me send her any messages which I have done before to ladies on here and he is deleting all the messages he is sending her and saying that is it now no more messages but my gut feeling is that he already knows her I dont know what to do next need help please xx

Until we have met and we both know people, we only ever message on here and leave the message trail so both can see it...this is not a past time for secrecy or doubts...

whether or not he already knows her, they are not being open with you and that can only lead to suspicion and lack of trust...

Maybe you need to take a step back and have a frank conversation without emotion and set out ground rules which include no secrecy..."

From what you've said, he has broken your trust. That's just wrong.

Hugs xxxx

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Assuming your other half is the person that shares this profile it might be better if you speak to him privately about this rather than discussing him in the forums. For that reason Im closing this now sorry.

Reply privately