Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Tips for a young buck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so ladies any tips for a young lad to gather a meet, been on here a while now and still nothing is there any luck for the younger lads!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

OMG how young are you? I don't have a lower age limit and even I would feel guilty meeting you.

I would check carefully age preferences when you message people as you are very young. You might want to titivate your profile a bit - its short on detail. Apart from that, good luck!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Good advice above. Alot will find you out of their age preferences, so just focus on the rest and never waste your time on the former. Many of us love younger lads who have all it takes. Add some more good pics, especially well lit ones, and taken by others that show you smiling and relaxed. Smiles are very inviting. Be open to social meets, to widen your circle and get verified. Lets have a laugh whilst out dogging in the north east. Finally, dont just rely on fab, use the socials, clubs and whatever to increase your chances.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"so ladies any tips for a young lad to gather a meet, been on here a while now and still nothing is there any luck for the younger lads!"

Keep off the ice! It really fucked Bambi's gate up!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

avoid eating venison, as it'd just be cannibalism

Post new Message to Thread