Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Just a quickly!

Jump to newest

By *ingersnthumbs OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I have had no activity in my hotlist updates for six hours! And no activity on my local for four hours! Weird plus I've had a couple of people look at me and it's not showing up! Is this happening to anyone else at mo? Thanks for your help in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

locals? there aint no locals around here on my side lol

over a year ago

London

"locals? there aint no locals around here on my side lol "

Lol your local updates! im not talking pubs

over a year ago

" I have had no activity in my hotlist updates for six hours! And no activity on my local for four hours! Weird plus I've had a couple of people look at me and it's not showing up! Is this happening to anyone else at mo? Thanks for your help in advance

"

Mine is working and I just looked at you

over a year ago

"locals? there aint no locals around here on my side lol

Lol your local updates! im not talking pubs "

Ah yes that one lol .

over a year ago

London

" I have had no activity in my hotlist updates for six hours! And no activity on my local for four hours! Weird plus I've had a couple of people look at me and it's not showing up! Is this happening to anyone else at mo? Thanks for your help in advance

Mine is working and I just looked at you "

Ok but you must have your privacy settings to (don't show) whose looked at me! I can go onto who's looked at me and I can see the people that has! but they are not showing up in my updates! along with everybody's meets and statuses ect!

over a year ago

London

And there is no way! No one on my hotlist Or locals haven't said something in the past five hours lol cause they are usually a noisy lot lol

over a year ago

London

Wow i'v just been so overwhelmed by the responses! even from the admin!! Let me get this straight I am in help and advice yh?

over a year ago

"

check your ego, hope this helps

over a year ago

London

check your ego, hope this helps "

Check the amount of time you've got on your hands!! Fool

Post new Message to Thread