Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Swapping Partners

Jump to newest

By *ouple36DD OP   Couple
over a year ago

Holloway

We have met some nice couples over the years but never fully swapped partners.

Lately I've been thinking it would be hot to swap partners not because I want to have sex with another girl but it would amazing to see Sara with another guy.

I fantasise about it a lot but wondered if I should keep it as a fantasy.

Have other couples had this dilemma?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This sounds more like a preference than a dilemma.

over a year ago

Holloway

Yeah your right....preference

over a year ago

What does Sara think about it?

If you have soft swapped previously why not try full swap if you are both curious?

over a year ago

Holloway

She is not that bothered. It's more me thinking about her with another guy.

over a year ago

If you not bothered about swapping and having fun with the other female why not meet a single hut

over a year ago

Guy . . .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We have met some nice couples over the years but never fully swapped partners.

Lately I've been thinking it would be hot to swap partners not because I want to have sex with another girl but it would amazing to see Sara with another guy.

I fantasise about it a lot but wondered if I should keep it as a fantasy.

Have other couples had this dilemma?

"

The only people who can answer this question are you two. This is where the talking bit comes in and the asking her if "not bothered" means "I'll do it if you want me to" or "I don't want to do it at all" and if either is the case would you be happy to go along with that?

over a year ago

Holloway

Yeah I thought that. I think we would prefer to meet a couple and let it happen. Just thinking it would be more comfortable

over a year ago

Think its something you should both discuss and go from there. Good luck.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"She is not that bothered. It's more me thinking about her with another guy.

"

Remember: communication. you've both got to be comfortable with what's going on, with your selves as well as each other (if that makes sense). Its too easy to see people end up feeling disappointed, "left out" or hurt feelings because "it wasn't what they wanted" so remember, communication and honesty. Imagine you're a team so you've both got to be on the same page. If either of you have doubts then leave it and re-visit/discuss another time.

over a year ago

Holloway

Cheers guys. Thanks for your advice

over a year ago

"She is not that bothered. It's more me thinking about her with another guy.

Remember: communication. you've both got to be comfortable with what's going on, with your selves as well as each other (if that makes sense). Its too easy to see people end up feeling disappointed, "left out" or hurt feelings because "it wasn't what they wanted" so remember, communication and honesty. Imagine you're a team so you've both got to be on the same page. If either of you have doubts then leave it and re-visit/discuss another time."

I agree with this advise!

I take it from your question and profile you are comfortable with Sara being naked with other men and having oral sex with them (giving and receiving). You seem to like the fantasy of watching Sara having penetration sex with another man; pleasuring another man and being pleasured by him. But then you have doubts about how you will feel when she is with another man. You will never know how you will feel or react until it actually happens. However, if that uncertainty is stronger than your desire to watch her with another man, then don't go there. If however, the thought of her being with another man is strong and the uncertainty is just a little twinge then find the right couple and go for it. I am assuming that when you say Sara is not bothered with it, you mean she is OK watching you with another woman and she likes the idea of her being with another man. Your wife, Sara, comes first; as you know! Good Luck!

Post new Message to Thread