Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to newest

By *abswimmers OP   Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

Hi I been on here quite a while and decided to revamp my profile! So if anyone has some constructive criticism please comment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Punctuation wouldn't go amiss and in my opinion, I'd move the pics of women into private, people want to see you, not other women

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Punctuation wouldn't go amiss and in my opinion, I'd move the pics of women into private, people want to see you, not other women"
Agreed, and run a spell check as well

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Bad spelling!

Punctuation please,

Paragraphs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Punctuation wouldn't go amiss and in my opinion, I'd move the pics of women into private, people want to see you, not other women"

I agree I don't like to see photo's like that puts me off I'd rather so who am maybe be going to meet not who they've already met x

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Punctuation wouldn't go amiss and in my opinion, I'd move the pics of women into private, people want to see you, not other women

I agree I don't like to see photo's like that puts me off I'd rather so who am maybe be going to meet not who they've already met x"

What they all said ^^^^

A couple of non explicit pics would be good....bum, torso etc....they don't all have to be graphic to get attention

Post new Message to Thread