Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So most single females and couples on here complain about getting boring or one line messages like 'hey how are you' or 'fancy a fuck'.

I'm just curious what sort of messages would be better received??? And before anything says explain what you are looking for, isn't the answer 'I fancy a fuck'! Lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Send a nice compliment about the person,show you are interested in them

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Imagine you're in a bar and chatting to a lady. Like that except typing.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Well, if it was me I'd probably write something like this :

Hi, I'm Cal. I was just reading through your profile and I thought that you sounded like real fun girl. I also love your pictures, especially the one in that sexy red dress.

I've attached a couple of pics so you can see what I look like and if that doesn't put you off, I'd love to chat and find out more.

Cal X

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

obviously, I'd probably read it and check for mistakes before I sent it.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Well, if it was me I'd probably write something like this :

Hi, I'm Cal. I was just reading through your profile and I thought that you sounded like real fun girl. I also love your pictures, especially the one in that sexy red dress.

I've attached a couple of pics so you can see what I look like and if that doesn't put you off, I'd love to chat and find out more.

Cal X

"

Perfect! Not too long, not too short, shows that you have read and looked at the profile, no dirty talk, not pushy, face pics attached and leaving the ball firmly in the ladies court!

By *r.ringMan
over a year ago

totton

So ok I do a nice message comment on the profile and pics and most ether delete and say nothing or have the good manners to say no thanks. So what about the ones that don't delete and don't reply do I send a new message? Or what? Help please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cal X

"

This is similar to what I usually put in my messages. Don't get much response though.

over a year ago

"So ok I do a nice message comment on the profile and pics and most ether delete and say nothing or have the good manners to say no thanks. So what about the ones that don't delete and don't reply do I send a new message? Or what? Help please "

No answer is an answer in itself, move on

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Whatever you say make sure you read their profile first, and mention things you like about their profile. Cut and paste messages are easy to spot and are as bad if not worse than a one-liner.

over a year ago

Thanks everyone. Not far off what I usually write but I suppose I could use a bit more finesse! X

over a year ago

Hello pet. Do you like fruit? Well suck me cock it's a peach !

over a year ago

"Hello pet. Do you like fruit? Well suck me cock it's a peach ! "

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

This is similar to what I usually put in my messages. Don't get much response though."

Well... obviously if you're a single guy you not only need to have a nice message, but you also need to be good looking, tall, fit and very lucky.

over a year ago

Very true. I'd send you a pic for your opinion but you've blocked guys. Must just be the way I look! X

over a year ago

Definitely not this message which has just come into our inbox:

'hi i am 34 good look we can have goo time can i have your number'!

P

over a year ago

"So most single females and couples on here complain about getting boring or one line messages like 'hey how are you' or 'fancy a fuck'.

I'm just curious what sort of messages would be better received??? And before anything says explain what you are looking for, isn't the answer 'I fancy a fuck'! Lol x"

only if you class all the women on here as slags

over a year ago

"Definitely not this message which has just come into our inbox:

P"

That's perfect. I'm going to nab that one. I can't see how it could go wrong.

over a year ago

"So most single females and couples on here complain about getting boring or one line messages like 'hey how are you' or 'fancy a fuck'.

I'm just curious what sort of messages would be better received??? And before anything says explain what you are looking for, isn't the answer 'I fancy a fuck'! Lol x

only if you class all the women on here as slags "

I meant thats what I was looking for... And it was a joke!

By *WcplCouple
over a year ago

Tameside

Cal X

"

. This is 100% legit. Just received. Private message from a local single guy. It began ...... "Hi, I'am John. I was just reading through your profile and I thought that you sounded like real fun cpl". Etc etc. Some never learn do they

over a year ago

Cal X

"

get ya coat u pulled

By *u and DuCouple
over a year ago

gosport

If I message a lady it's usually as a result of something she has said in the forums.

This gives a point of reference and in most (but not all) a conversation begins and we get to know one another.

Duke

By *aywalton1Man
over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

Cal X

. This is 100% legit. Just received. Private message from a local single guy. It began ...... "Hi, I'am John. I was just reading through your profile and I thought that you sounded like real fun cpl". Etc etc. Some never learn do they"

Damn, someone got there before me, and I'm only 220 miles away from you so guaranteed result I suspect!

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"So ok I do a nice message comment on the profile and pics and most ether delete and say nothing or have the good manners to say no thanks. So what about the ones that don't delete and don't reply do I send a new message? Or what? Help please "

No don't send anything else unless you get a reply. And always say 'IF you want to get in touch, please do'. I get messages demanding a reply from people whose original message only got as far as 'fancy a shag wudnt mind a go on these tits pleese git back 2 mee!!! ' Which of course I never will.

over a year ago

over a year ago

P

That's perfect. I'm going to nab that one. I can't see how it could go wrong."

His profile was less words than that - exactly the same words except for asking for our number.

P

over a year ago

Hi, fancy a fuck sounds good to me as msg lol.

over a year ago

P

That's perfect. I'm going to nab that one. I can't see how it could go wrong.

His profile was less words than that - exactly the same words except for asking for our number.

P"

Looks like it's been written by a man typing with one hand!

over a year ago

"Hi, fancy a fuck sounds good to me as msg lol."

Are you not more of a ' want to see a trick I learned in prision?' Kind of guy ?

over a year ago

"Hi, fancy a fuck sounds good to me as msg lol.

Are you not more of a ' want to see a trick I learned in prision?' Kind of guy ? "

Yes rough sex with me you know, anal and stuff hehe

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

. This is 100% legit. Just received. Private message from a local single guy. It began ...... "Hi, I'am John. I was just reading through your profile and I thought that you sounded like real fun cpl". Etc etc. Some never learn do they"

Well, they do say that imitation is the best form of flattery

over a year ago

My first messages usually don't get anywhere even if I add a couple of photos of my face.

I always put something like

"Hello (username). I'm Jonathan. How are you?

(Compliment about photos or profile). Feel free to check out my profile sometime and if you like what you see, let me know ok.

Here are a couple of photos to show what I look like"

That's what I usually put.

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread