FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

If clubs/events aren't your cup of tea...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you get set up with a meet?

Not saying this is necessarily true of me - but I often hear that visiting a club/event is the best way to 'dip-in'.

For those of who are shy, what have you done about it? For those of you who are not - what do you suggest, and what do you prefer?

Ask away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have no interest in going to a club or a big social event.Just browse through people looking to meet and send them a nice message maybe with a face pic.You will probably get ignored a lot but im sure you will get some replies.

over a year ago

"I have no interest in going to a club or a big social event.Just browse through people looking to meet and send them a nice message maybe with a face pic.You will probably get ignored a lot but im sure you will get some replies. "

This! Some people harp on and seem to think Clubs and Socials are the bee all and end all of this site but they're not for everyone.

Keep posting in the Forums and keep messaging. I know it's different for women but I live miles form everyone on the west coast and I manage to get meets. They're few and far between admittedly but that's through choice. Good luck

over a year ago

its diffcult

i love big socials can be fun and i mean great fun

some clubs are better than others, as a single female if i dont know them a club would be a good advantage for me

but i do 121 meets too x

Post new Message to Thread