Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Updated out profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after admin deleting it weeks ago because of a reference. We have updated it again. Any advice or criticism will be taken positively and we will act on what you say.

Thanks fabbers

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So after admin deleting it weeks ago because of a reference. We have updated it again. Any advice or criticism will be taken positively and we will act on what you say.

Thanks fabbers

Xxx"

I know I'm not what you are looking for.

I read the other thread

By *issLissCouple
over a year ago

south east

I think it's a good profile

If you wanted to add a bit I personally like it when the man describes the woman and vice versa. It's nice to see some personality and a slight glimpse into the relationship. Plus they are fun to write about each other ! X

over a year ago

"I think it's a good profile

If you wanted to add a bit I personally like it when the man describes the woman and vice versa. It's nice to see some personality and a slight glimpse into the relationship. Plus they are fun to write about each other ! X"

Job title and how many women have they slept with ? Wow.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"So after admin deleting it weeks ago because of a reference. We have updated it again. Any advice or criticism will be taken positively and we will act on what you say.

Thanks fabbers

Xxx

I read the other thread "

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice we are gonna do that now x

over a year ago

Thanks fabbers

Xxx

I read the other thread "

That last thread got way out of hand and people didn't understand us properly. So why would ou think your both not what we are looking for?

over a year ago

That is a huge improvement compared to your previous profile. Although to make yourself more appealing, write what you could do for people and include a torso shot of the male. Good luck.

P

over a year ago

What do you mean by what we could do for people. As in like a unique selling point. Why we would stand out kinda thing?

over a year ago

"What do you mean by what we could do for people. As in like a unique selling point. Why we would stand out kinda thing?"

How you could give the other person a good time, what you like to do with other people.

Often single girls look for things like that in profiles

over a year ago

All done guys tell us what you think

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/05/14 11:38:59]

over a year ago

It's very well written from a grammar/spelling point of view. Which shows you've made effort and taken time And a massive improvement on the previous one.

Personally I don't think it shows much personality and is a bit one dimensional being almost totally focused on sexual preference. Though that is a personal choice.

I'd take the bit out about wanting to meet a female to take you to a club. It's unlikely to happen and comes across as needy in my opinion. If you are nervous about attending a club go when there's a social on or just put a meet up before hand and arrange to meet people there that are already going

Post new Message to Thread