Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

hey ladies help

Jump to newest

By *ahir82 OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

Ijust want to know.. why cork ladies not ansvering messages?

I know probebly they get many messages.but it seems they just dont wanna have chat or do i have to send my dick pictures to get attension or will send text like you wanna fuck babe i m asking nice and polite to have chat

Hmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No pics. Boring profile. Enough said

over a year ago

Same as violet, you're not verified, text speak, spelling errors, the list goes on

over a year ago

As I keep saying here, supply and demand for men is very low, just no women here, but plenty for women to find a man lol.

By *ahir82 OP   Man
over a year ago

cork

Ladies i m not origanaly from ireland so it is normal that i make wrong typing

I always send a photo when i text someone and i m being polite i dont ask things like wanna suck my cock or you wanna fuck tonite

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

they don't have to answer. Take a no answer as a thanks but no thanks. And move on.

Happy fabbing

over a year ago

"Ijust want to know.. why cork ladies not ansvering messages?

I know probebly they get many messages.but it seems they just dont wanna have chat or do i have to send my dick pictures to get attension or will send text like you wanna fuck babe i m asking nice and polite to have chat

Hmmm "

The girls love cock on here. I promise as long as you're sending cock pictures to them they'll be messaging back non stop. You need on average about 20 cock pics from all angles, few cumshots. Funnily they're not interested in your write up or face. Just cocks matey, go get 'em!!

over a year ago

"Same as violet, you're not verified, text speak, spelling errors, the list goes on"

This.

over a year ago

"Ladies i m not origanaly from ireland so it is normal that i make wrong typing

I always send a photo when i text someone and i m being polite i dont ask things like wanna suck my cock or you wanna fuck tonite"

Regards typing, spelling etc... Run anything you type through Microsoft word or similar and this should help you.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

- You've been here a WEEK.

- You have no public pictures.

- Your profile is unimaginative and practically non-existent.

- You cannot accommodate.

- You are ONLY looking for single women (the smallest pond with the least amount of fish which is already over-crowded with fishermen waiting with their tackle out),

- You've just posted a moaning thread - which is never attractive, especially after 7 days of being here. This is NOT insta-shag.

- Some women get inundated with messages every day and the rules state that nobody is obligated to reply.

Besides, would you really feel any better having an inbox full of "No thank you" replies?

No reply = no thank you.

Keep your inbox free for those who respond with interest.

Post new Message to Thread