Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

tight foreskin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a pretty tight foreskin, I can fully pull it back when im flaccid but when im erect i can pull it back but it feels tight it also covers most of the head when erect. I dont realy want to get a circumcision any advice ladies and gentlemen? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

have the circumcision best thing for it

over a year ago

I've heard there are stretching exercises you can do but you would have to see a doctor. I would have the circumcision as,from a woman's point if view it's not nice to have in the mouth

over a year ago

You can stretch it little by little but it takes patience and you need to be careful.

As much as you dont want surgery probably the easiest method

S x

over a year ago

•Tight foreskins may encourage tumours of the penis to develop but tumours never arise in patients who have been circumcised in childhood.

up yellow.png

just found this x

over a year ago

Don't get it circumcised if you don't want to, sounds like you don't need it anyway.

Majority of men that get it done for medical reasons don't actually need it doing, its just the quick route for the doctor.

You can get a cream on prescription called betamethasone, you apply that and use gentle stretching, your foreskin will be like any other after a few months. You can also have a procedure where a small slit in the foreskin is sewn back the opposite way making the opening larger.

Why have something lobbed off your cock and lose sensitivity when you don't need to?

over a year ago

Mine was similar in my teens and twenties By the time I was in my thirties it loosened up and has ben fine since. Used to worry about it but found out that over time it stretches. Keep working it "on the limit" but not so much you get little hair line splits. Doctors can do a zigzag cut and restitch to avoid circumcision. Ask the doc about it. I would view chopping it as a one way street.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I heard you can get weights that you can tape to it or something?

If it's causing discomfort or potential infection though - or even if you are overly self conscious about it.... the snip will prob benefit? Your choice though.

over a year ago

If you can retract it when soft then you can keep it clean. I would see your doctor about the stretching exercises as it doesn't seem too bad. I'm always dubious about doing anything with a foreskin that doesn't retract for fear of splitting or hurting the man. It stops me doing what I really want to do

over a year ago

I wouldn't go for a snip. Plenty of gentle stretching when it's hard will work. It won't take long but like others said, don't overdo it

over a year ago

i had this problem my self but i think it was because i got a thick cock lol, i done some stretching exercise and it worked a treat for me, after the exercise wanking is encouraged as it loosens the foreskin

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"i had this problem my self but i think it was because i got a thick cock lol, i done some stretching exercise and it worked a treat for me, after the exercise wanking is encouraged as it loosens the foreskin"

What stretching methods did you use and what was the routine in terms of how long was each stretch, how many stretches you do in quick succession, etc and how long did it take?

over a year ago

"I have a pretty tight foreskin, I can fully pull it back when im flaccid but when im erect i can pull it back but it feels tight it also covers most of the head when erect. I dont realy want to get a circumcision any advice ladies and gentlemen? X"

See a doctor Asap There are steroid creams that can help.

Being cut takes some getting used to but you won't look back .

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice guys really appreciate it

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

go for the cream ! a knife near the manhood go for the cream ,go for the cream ...

over a year ago

"i had this problem my self but i think it was because i got a thick cock lol, i done some stretching exercise and it worked a treat for me, after the exercise wanking is encouraged as it loosens the foreskin

What stretching methods did you use and what was the routine in terms of how long was each stretch, how many stretches you do in quick succession, etc and how long did it take? "

pull it back until it starts to hurt then stop, don't go beyond your pain threshold

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"i had this problem my self but i think it was because i got a thick cock lol, i done some stretching exercise and it worked a treat for me, after the exercise wanking is encouraged as it loosens the foreskin

What stretching methods did you use and what was the routine in terms of how long was each stretch, how many stretches you do in quick succession, etc and how long did it take? pull it back until it starts to hurt then stop, don't go beyond your pain threshold "

Surely people's pain threshold is different all the time as in everyday? Also how long does it take before it retracts fully and doesn't hurt ?

over a year ago

I Wish I could put a pic of it on here so you can see what I mean

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

pulling or your dick end isn't going to cause any pain at all. Your arm will probably hurt before your skin does, with the amount of time I expect it would take to see any improvement. Worth a shot though.

over a year ago

What stretching methods did you use and what was the routine in terms of how long was each stretch, how many stretches you do in quick succession, etc and how long did it take? pull it back until it starts to hurt then stop, don't go beyond your pain threshold "

does it need to be erect when I pull it back?

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

go to B&Q and buy a new Stanley knife, then go to the offy and get a bottle of JD then .........

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Mine is tight to mate but never had any problems. Never had a women say anything about it or refuse to suck it. What makes u worry mate has someone commented on it?

over a year ago

My mate had the same problem, he got it cut and is now really happy with it, get it done pal

over a year ago

Get onto embarrassing bodies and seek there medical advice

over a year ago

"have the circumcision best thing for it"

agree

over a year ago

"Mine is tight to mate but never had any problems. Never had a women say anything about it or refuse to suck it. What makes u worry mate has someone commented on it?"
no nobody has said anything I think its just me, or maybe its because its quite thick

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

go with the cream no knives not safe makes me go weak at knees thinkin about it ....

over a year ago

" go with the cream no knives not safe makes me go weak at knees thinkin about it .... "
I have no intention of putting any sharp objects anywhere near my twig and giggle Berry's lol

By *amamanMan
over a year ago

Phew thats a releif ! Was startin to twitch thinkin about it..

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Mine is tight to mate but never had any problems. Never had a women say anything about it or refuse to suck it. What makes u worry mate has someone commented on it?no nobody has said anything I think its just me, or maybe its because its quite thick"

When u say thick do u mean skin or cock? My cock very think which I think is reason for it

over a year ago

I'm Circumsized so have no idea what your on about

over a year ago

The skin will stretch, when it's erect, gently pull it back until it won't comfortably go any further, it depends on how much it needs to be stretched as to how long it will take. Anything from a couple of times to a few weeks. Every case is different.

Remember to do it regularly but not overdo it

over a year ago

ive heard alot were some guys end up "snapping" it and having to be circumcised from loosing elasticity. as someone just said, there is exercises and soap can help too. See a doctor, obvs the last option is circumcision xx

over a year ago

I definitely agree that you should not have a circumcision unless that's your preference. The stretches should work a treat, 5 times a day maybe, try pulling back until it just starts to stretch (not straining but slight stretch), hold for 15 seconds and then rest for 10....do this 5 times a time, 5 times a day.

For a quick result get the small incision that auto makes your foreskin less tight

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I definitely agree that you should not have a circumcision unless that's your preference. The stretches should work a treat, 5 times a day maybe, try pulling back until it just starts to stretch (not straining but slight stretch), hold for 15 seconds and then rest for 10....do this 5 times a time, 5 times a day.

For a quick result get the small incision that auto makes your foreskin less tight"

You dont want to be cutting your cock at all. Scar tissue doesn't stretch!

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I definitely agree that you should not have a circumcision unless that's your preference. The stretches should work a treat, 5 times a day maybe, try pulling back until it just starts to stretch (not straining but slight stretch), hold for 15 seconds and then rest for 10....do this 5 times a time, 5 times a day.

For a quick result get the small incision that auto makes your foreskin less tight"

So that's 25 stretches a day for a month or two? Most action my knobs had ever

over a year ago

Lichen sclerosis.. Possibly?

By *tuartb1970Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

I had exactly the same problem although stretching did absolutely nothing for me and after putting it off for years I went for a circumcision

and I don't regret it one bit

wish I had had the nere to do it years ago

over a year ago

Snip!!!

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

This thread has brought back memories of my childhood. When I was little I hated Sunday night bath nights. After my bath while still wrapped in my towel my mum would make me put my nob in a bottle of olive oil and then attempt to retract my foreskin. Then when it eventually went back it got stuck and she had to help me get it back on. I could never understand why she always said I would thank her when I got older. But thank you so much mum for persevering with it

That got me thinking about why use olive oil so I Google'd "retract foreskin olive oil" and it's still a recommended method for stretching your foreskin, straight after bath or shower and lubed up with pure virgin olive oil.

I was only a small child at the time so would easily fit in the neck of an olive oil bottle, you might have to find a different method of applying it

Hope this helps

over a year ago

For a quick result get the small incision that auto makes your foreskin less tight

So that's 25 stretches a day for a month or two? Most action my knobs had ever "

Haha 2 weeks to a month may also do

over a year ago

I thought I read that boys didn't retract their foreskins until they were 10. I'm going to Google

over a year ago

"I have a pretty tight foreskin, I can fully pull it back when im flaccid but when im erect i can pull it back but it feels tight it also covers most of the head when erect. I dont realy want to get a circumcision any advice ladies and gentlemen? X"

If I were you I would go to the doctors and get it sorted (difficult thing to do I know) mine was tight years ago and actually split during sex, resulting in severe bleeding and about a week of really bad pain. on the plus side though it was no longer tight afterwards get it checked out mate

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I have a pretty tight foreskin, I can fully pull it back when im flaccid but when im erect i can pull it back but it feels tight it also covers most of the head when erect. I dont realy want to get a circumcision any advice ladies and gentlemen? X

If I were you I would go to the doctors and get it sorted (difficult thing to do I know) mine was tight years ago and actually split during sex, resulting in severe bleeding and about a week of really bad pain. on the plus side though it was no longer tight afterwards get it checked out mate "

Apart from scream, panic and almost bleed to death. What did you do at the time?

over a year ago

"I have a pretty tight foreskin, I can fully pull it back when im flaccid but when im erect i can pull it back but it feels tight it also covers most of the head when erect. I dont realy want to get a circumcision any advice ladies and gentlemen? X

If I were you I would go to the doctors and get it sorted (difficult thing to do I know) mine was tight years ago and actually split during sex, resulting in severe bleeding and about a week of really bad pain. on the plus side though it was no longer tight afterwards get it checked out mate

Apart from scream, panic and almost bleed to death. What did you do at the time? "

not a lot lol, just kept some pressure on it with a dressing until the bleeding stopped and promised myself that if it hadn't healed within a week I would go to the doctors (I hate going to doctors) but it did heal ok. was a horrible experience though

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Apart from scream, panic and almost bleed to death. What did you do at the time?

not a lot lol, just kept some pressure on it with a dressing until the bleeding stopped and promised myself that if it hadn't healed within a week I would go to the doctors (I hate going to doctors) but it did heal ok. was a horrible experience though"

So obviously because of where it is and the amount of blood shown. It's worse, but it's like a really bad/deep cut as in you put pressure on it for a while until bleeding stops, wash it, but with care obviously and within a week it will still be there, but you won't know about it after a week has gone? If I know it's like that 100% and know it doesn't take long to sort out. I would rather that than a knife as didn't you say. It's sorted if that happens. Provided it heals properly?

over a year ago

not a lot lol, just kept some pressure on it with a dressing until the bleeding stopped and promised myself that if it hadn't healed within a week I would go to the doctors (I hate going to doctors) but it did heal ok. was a horrible experience though

So obviously because of where it is and the amount of blood shown. It's worse, but it's like a really bad/deep cut as in you put pressure on it for a while until bleeding stops, wash it, but with care obviously and within a week it will still be there, but you won't know about it after a week has gone? If I know it's like that 100% and know it doesn't take long to sort out. I would rather that than a knife as didn't you say. It's sorted if that happens. Provided it heals properly? "

I should imagine that a knife done with a clean cut with a local anaesthetic would be a million times better than tearing it as I was lucky mine healed but there is a big risk of infection etc right where you wouldn't want it, hence me saying to the op to go to the doctors and get it sorted. looking back I was daft not to swallow my shyness and see a doctor

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

So obviously because of where it is and the amount of blood shown. It's worse, but it's like a really bad/deep cut as in you put pressure on it for a while until bleeding stops, wash it, but with care obviously and within a week it will still be there, but you won't know about it after a week has gone? If I know it's like that 100% and know it doesn't take long to sort out. I would rather that than a knife as didn't you say. It's sorted if that happens. Provided it heals properly?

I should imagine that a knife done with a clean cut with a local anaesthetic would be a million times better than tearing it as I was lucky mine healed but there is a big risk of infection etc right where you wouldn't want it, hence me saying to the op to go to the doctors and get it sorted. looking back I was daft not to swallow my shyness and see a doctor "

As any woman who knows me properly (all on here know this too). That I am shy. Especially amongst the ladies. That said "it will never be shyness that stops me going to the doctors. More fear of what they might do, etc".

over a year ago

"This thread has brought back memories of my childhood. When I was little I hated Sunday night bath nights. After my bath while still wrapped in my towel my mum would make me put my nob in a bottle of olive oil and then attempt to retract my foreskin. Then when it eventually went back it got stuck and she had to help me get it back on. I could never understand why she always said I would thank her when I got older. But thank you so much mum for persevering with it

That got me thinking about why use olive oil so I Google'd "retract foreskin olive oil" and it's still a recommended method for stretching your foreskin, straight after bath or shower and lubed up with pure virgin olive oil.

I was only a small child at the time so would easily fit in the neck of an olive oil bottle, you might have to find a different method of applying it

Hope this helps"

over a year ago

I used to have something similar. Was prescribed a steroid cream. This thins the skin and stretching allows the membrane to be stretches without it tightening back up.

Doing this over time should sort you out.

By *riangleladMan
over a year ago

Coleraine

I had the same problem and had a procedure called Preputioplasty where the foreskin is retracted under anaesthetic an incision made which is then stitched laterally...worked a treat

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

This is a medical condition called Phimosis.

There are 3 usual strategies:

1) Stretching exercises. Frequent stretching, possibly along with a specific cream or ointment, may eventually reduce the problem

2) Circumcision will remove the issue forever - but is pretty serious surgery on an adult, isn't pleasant to recover from, and will remove sensitivity forever

3) A Dorsal Slit will in most cases fix the issue. It basically involves cutting lengthways down the tip of the foreskin, turning the tight section from an "O" into a "C" so it no longer stops you pulling back.

In any event, speak to your doctor.

Post new Message to Thread