Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Please rate ;)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I've never used the forums before, only the mobile app but I'm glad I stumbled over here.

I'm just looking for any comments or opinions on my profile as a whole.

Constructive if any criticism is appreciated.

I can send all my private pics to anyone who is willing to send me a face pic...(I once met with someone who I knew a lot, we had fun but felt overly awkward at first).

Obviously my profile is aimed at Female or Male as I don't feel I have a major preference.

Feel free to post here or PM's greatly welcomed.

My prof was initially listed as a couple although my wife no longer uses the site actively but she is fine with me playing alone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I should also add I have a policy in not publishing my verifications only because I would not want to arrange a meet with someone who thinks their meet will be the same as my verifications. Every one of my meets can be different

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

If I was reading your profile from the point of view of a potential meet I would have serious doubts as to whether or not your wife actually exists.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I was reading your profile from the point of view of a potential meet I would have serious doubts as to whether or not your wife actually exists."

The style of writing is very similar from her in the profile and his in the thread. However, if they wrote it together, maybe it was a form of dictation. A joint effort.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

i found the profile quite confusing ..

not very clear..however i am not the brightest of. buttons..

wish you well Mr.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My honest opinion is this....your profile reads completely fake. I wouldn't even reply with more then a no thanks if you messaged me as with it written as if your wife has written it is somewhat strange. It makes me thing the wife us totally made up.

Have a read of it with the mind set "would I meet this person?"

Good luck and have a rethink on the profile.

over a year ago

^^ haha erm thanks for the criticism I guess. I will re write myself. Not that gud with writing stuff like that myself but hopefully I'll change it all by tomorrow

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"^^ haha erm thanks for the criticism I guess. I will re write myself. Not that gud with writing stuff like that myself but hopefully I'll change it all by tomorrow"

already much better..now hit em for six

over a year ago

Much better now....it's pretty much followed all the advice usually given.

Good Luck x

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

A definite improvement - good luck, mate

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the new profile.

over a year ago

Thanks folks. Have I got the right sort of public photos on display btw, didn't wana showcase too many, just the basic lot without revealing face publicly.

Oh and probably should mention on my profile that I do in fact have a very real wife haha

over a year ago

Just a small hint, the more you ask for and receive advice..........the less the profile reflects you and the more it becomes others opinions of what a profile should contain. Only you can put yourself over to people. Your profile, your shop window, you choose how to display it.

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice ANT, I fully understand what you mean and I will not be changing my photos as a whole, I would like someone to view all my photos though (even the private ones) only because I'd like to know if any look well and truly unflattering.

Someone told me on my last meet that my pics definitely don't do me justice

I do not want to appeal to all and I understand I am not everyone's cup of tea but surely someone could give me an unbiased opinion of my photos even if there not physically attracted

over a year ago

Well its all lies isn't it? You've now written a profile which is generic at best and taken the things out that would let people make an informed choice.

You've changed it on someone's advice so there's no mention of a wife. Thus depriving people who don't want to meet cheaters of that piece of info.

You also state above you're looking to meet men, yet your profile says Bi-curious and your 3 hidden veris are from men. Surely that means Bi, or do you need a few more meets first to make really sure?

And the pics are the worst sort of selfies. Get a car mobile phone holder, stick it to a window and use the self timer.

over a year ago

I will add my wife onto the profile later then, I don't mean to keep that info hidden, she cool with it as she used to swing with me.

Maybe I'll update all my pics soon but as of now you either like em or you don't, my hidden pics are good neway.

I listed myself as bi curious as when I first joined site I had never had bi fun before and was curious to know, still a little undecided if it's just a phase or not but not yet had many responses from women wanting a meet

Either way anything that is on my profile is a completely honest portrayal of myself :D

Lolz

over a year ago

Confuddled!!

A post somewhere near the top mentions a wife, yet there's no mention of that in the profile!

And what's a straight acting bi male?

At the end of the day OP the good people of the forums can give you pointers for your profile, but as it's your shop window then it's up to you to make it as good ( or bad ) as you want!

over a year ago

I added a mentioning of the wife a few posts ago.

Straight acting is probably a misuse of words, non-camp is probably the better term :p

Post new Message to Thread