Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

trying to introduce gf to swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone im trying to get my partner into the scene. Any advice or tips on how to get her involved. We have been together a long time and it my fantasy to see her being taken by another man.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

There's only one way.

Communication and lots of it.

A good start is just after you guys have had some fun say: have you ever fantasised about adding someone else to our bed? I have.......

It cannot be rushed and you are going to have to be really patient.

Maybe a club with very defined social area's and play area's. Go for the first time just for a night out to talk to people and have a laugh. No intentions to play, don't ask, don't expect. Talk afterwards and see how she feels.

That's how I would approach it...

Mr

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the responce ill give that a go.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does she know that your involved in the scene?

It would be far easier if she does and she may well be waiting for the opportunity to take part.

over a year ago

Show her your Fab profile.

over a year ago

"Show her your Fab profile."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi everyone im trying to get my partner into the scene. Any advice or tips on how to get her involved. We have been together a long time and it my fantasy to see her being taken by another man. "

What's her fantasy?

You need to talk, probably quite urgently. Is she aware of your profile, that might be a good starting place. A successful swinging relationship is based on honesty and respect. Good luck.

over a year ago

Read swinging stories together as part of your foreplay.

over a year ago

Wish we could see yours

over a year ago

indeed.

show her how much fun you have been having these past few months.

its sure to make her scream with excitement.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 21/05/14 14:39:52]

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"There's only one way.

Communication and lots of it.

A good start is just after you guys have had some fun say: have you ever fantasised about adding someone else to our bed? I have.......

It cannot be rushed and you are going to have to be really patient.

Maybe a club with very defined social area's and play area's. Go for the first time just for a night out to talk to people and have a laugh. No intentions to play, don't ask, don't expect. Talk afterwards and see how she feels.

That's how I would approach it...

Mr"

We spoke about it briefly as a fantasy for her. Sometimes during, sometimes after. Then we went quiet about it. Non pushy. Just left it as a thought to which we occasionally returned and then one day. She started asking me fantasies during sex and the idea slowly snowballed until SHE felt she MIGHT want to seriously consider visiting a club just to feel the atmosphere and see how it felt. We visited and played alone in a locked room. She said she was ready for the door to be opened. The rocket literally was launched that night.

Key thing. No rush. No pressure. Every single opportunity to back out at any and every point. That's how you should swing. Badgering, pestering, cajoling will invariably cause friction.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Hi everyone im trying to get my partner into the scene. Any advice or tips on how to get her involved. We have been together a long time and it my fantasy to see her being taken by another man.

What's her fantasy?

You need to talk, probably quite urgently. Is she aware of your profile, that might be a good starting place. A successful swinging relationship is based on honesty and respect. Good luck."

over a year ago

talk to her , ask her if she has any fantasys and offer to help her fulfil them whatever they maybe, be warned she may ask for something you don't like,

if she has any tell her how and where you can find the means and ways to fulfil them , ie fabswingers,

even if it doesn't lead to swinging its sure to enhance your own sexlife knowing more about each others likes

over a year ago

"Show her your Fab profile.

indeed.

show her how much fun you have been having these past few months.

its sure to make her scream with excitement."

And maybe even slam the door on her way out?

over a year ago

Is it that time of the week already? I was sure we had a couple more days before the weekly cheating male 'how do I get my boring wife to let me fuck around?' thread. I was sure we were still languishing in 'rate my cock pics' land.

over a year ago

OP some good advice given about how important communictaion is with your gf, that's the key to any part of a relationship, sex included.

Remember tho just because it's your fantasy doesn't necessarily mean it will be hers.

By *erendipity99Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

Also show her your verifications. You can then tell her you have tried swinging and you like it. Then tell her you think she would like it also.

over a year ago

Actually...I'm gonna apologise for my previous mail...I see by your profile that you're verified...but that doesn't mean you've been swinging so I was wrong to infer you were cheating. I also see you're talking about a girlfriend and not a wife so, once again, I've spoken out of line. It's just that we seem to have a similar thread every week and most of the time the guy is married and already knee deep in sexual liasons. If I could delete my post I would...but I can't so I thought I'd apologise instead

My advice would be to step away from this site for a while and start some kind of conversation with your girlfriend. Your fantasy of seeing her being taken by another man is not unreasonable...in fact she might quite like the idea herself. But you should take it slow and keep the conversation philosophical rather than too sexual. Get her used to the concepts before you present her with the actual reality of the idea.

Once again...so sorry for my lazy attempt to get cheap laughs from your situation. I wish you all the best and I hope you do the right thing by each other and keep your focus on the ultimate prize of them all...love

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Show her your Fab profile.

Also show her your verifications. You can then tell her you have tried swinging and you like it. Then tell her you think she would like it also. "

The thing is he hasn't actually said she doesn't know. She might have agreed to him swinging but not want to try it herself.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Actually...I'm gonna apologise for my previous mail...I see by your profile that you're verified...but that doesn't mean you've been swinging so I was wrong to infer you were cheating. I also see you're talking about a girlfriend and not a wife so, once again, I've spoken out of line. It's just that we seem to have a similar thread every week and most of the time the guy is married and already knee deep in sexual liasons. If I could delete my post I would...but I can't so I thought I'd apologise instead

My advice would be to step away from this site for a while and start some kind of conversation with your girlfriend. Your fantasy of seeing her being taken by another man is not unreasonable...in fact she might quite like the idea herself. But you should take it slow and keep the conversation philosophical rather than too sexual. Get her used to the concepts before you present her with the actual reality of the idea.

Once again...so sorry for my lazy attempt to get cheap laughs from your situation. I wish you all the best and I hope you do the right thing by each other and keep your focus on the ultimate prize of them all...love "

Is it ok to have sex with other people behind a longstanding girlfreinds back then?

I am not saying that this is what's happening here she might know all about it but I struggle to understand why you find it acceptable as long as he's not actually married.

over a year ago

"Actually...I'm gonna apologise for my previous mail...I see by your profile that you're verified...but that doesn't mean you've been swinging so I was wrong to infer you were cheating. I also see you're talking about a girlfriend and not a wife so, once again, I've spoken out of line. It's just that we seem to have a similar thread every week and most of the time the guy is married and already knee deep in sexual liasons. If I could delete my post I would...but I can't so I thought I'd apologise instead

Once again...so sorry for my lazy attempt to get cheap laughs from your situation. I wish you all the best and I hope you do the right thing by each other and keep your focus on the ultimate prize of them all...love "

Blimey that's a 1st, well done for re~posting an apology.

It does get rather tedious when instead answering the OP's question people just add random assumptions into to the thread.

over a year ago

"Is it ok to have sex with other people behind a longstanding girlfreinds back then? "

No it's not about whether he's married or not Nicecouple. It's the fact that his profile only shows he's verified. This could mean anything and does not necessarily mean he's done anything of a sexual nature at all. Plus the fact that he's thinking about talking to his girlfriend about this is surely a step up from thinking about talking to his wife about it i.e. he's tackling the issue earlier in the relationship. On top of this his fantasy seems to be somewhat beneficial to the female so...it doesn't necessarily follow that he's only in it for his own selfish gain as some of the others are.

Yes he might be a terrible excuse for a human being doing the dirty on his sweet naive longstanding girlfriend who thinks he's out with his mates when he's really gangbanging his way to the outer Hebrides...but the point is that I don't know that...there is no evidence for that...so I shouldn't have lept to that assumption. That's not the way I roll...so I wanted to apologise

But, to answer your question, no it's not ok to have sex with other people behind a longstanding girlfriend's back...if that's really what he's doing.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hello mpassion .

You will have seen that I have said that his partner might be aware if his profile and his activity on here, you're right we don't know the details of their relationship. It is nice to see someone come back and re evaluate their original opinion .

I do find these threads incredibly sad though. Having to ask strangers how to approach your partner of many years doesn't bode well for the communication side of it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Gang banging to the Outer Hebrides.....this weeks wittiest saying.

Post new Message to Thread