Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

TIT BINDING

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have just introduced my gf to this fetish and I am new to it myself, so would really appreciate some advice from females that are into this fetish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

It's not a fetish - it a little bit of a thing you can do that turns both of you on (with luck)

It's a bit kinky if anything, and opens the doors to a lot of shit, I'd say.

By *iss69Man
over a year ago

Knutsford

What is it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's not a fetish - it a little bit of a thing you can do that turns both of you on (with luck)

It's a bit kinky if anything, and opens the doors to a lot of shit, I'd say."

Wiki

Sexual fetishism or erotic fetishism is the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation. The object or situation of interest is called the fetish; the person who has a fetish for that object/situation is a fetishist.[1] A sexual fetish may be regarded as an enhancing element to a romantic/sexual relationship "achieved in ordinary ways (e.g. having the partner wear a particular garment)" or as a mental disorder/disorder of sexual preference if it causes significant psychosocial distress for the person or has detrimental effects on important areas of their life.[2] Sexual arousal from a particular body part is classified as partialism.[3]

So imo shibari may become a fetish for the couple.

As for "shit", OP you and g/f have fun exploring this venture.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"It's not a fetish - it a little bit of a thing you can do that turns both of you on (with luck)

It's a bit kinky if anything, and opens the doors to a lot of shit, I'd say.

Wiki

Sexual fetishism or erotic fetishism is the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation. The object or situation of interest is called the fetish; the person who has a fetish for that object/situation is a fetishist.[1] A sexual fetish may be regarded as an enhancing element to a romantic/sexual relationship "achieved in ordinary ways (e.g. having the partner wear a particular garment)" or as a mental disorder/disorder of sexual preference if it causes significant psychosocial distress for the person or has detrimental effects on important areas of their life.[2] Sexual arousal from a particular body part is classified as partialism.[3]

So imo shibari may become a fetish for the couple.

As for "shit", OP you and g/f have fun exploring this venture."

But. Right now, they have just been introduced to it. So it's not going to be ingrained on their psyche, and needed as a daily activity. It is something they have tried - much like other "shit" that is done, moved on from, returned to, left but opened up.

over a year ago

Excuse m

I dnt have a mental disorder

So all people in straight jackets are getting off. Hmmm

By *olwaySonarMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Love Tit Binding but the RSPB keep having me up at court for it

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Tit binding

2 words

feck off.

too ouchy

over a year ago

Look up shibari first. Rope skills. There are classes available sometimes at clubs. I know xtasia and lodge have both done this.

By *ot4ujoWoman
over a year ago

Eccles

I've had mine done a few different ways can be very enjoyable x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I really enjoy having my breaststroke tied up nice and tight. They go really hard and I love how they feel, makes me really horny.

Having my wrists tied to my nipper rings so I have to concentrate on not moving and I can't fondle my tied breaststroke just heightens everything for me and my OH loves seeing how worked up I get by it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Nipple rings lol

Post new Message to Thread