Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

best remote egg/bullet?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am so wanting to be 'remote controlled' in public by my OH. Does anyone have a recommendation as to the best toy on the market for this? Preferably wireless. And powerful enough to make me cum.....

Or am I looking for gold at the end of the rainbow?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have just bought a Mui Mui from Pulse and cocktails, to use with my FWB, not really used it yet, but we think it will be great

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Best one we've found is the lelo tiani, is is quite expensive but sooooo worth it

over a year ago

This is a massive fantasy of mine....I love the idea of giving over the remote to someone whilst been out in public. My issue is finding a willing playmate to do it with

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

How big is the remote on the tiani? Is it suitable for public use?

We have had the button toys 'oyster' but it was not really powerful enough for us.

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"How big is the remote on the tiani? Is it suitable for public use?

We have had the button toys 'oyster' but it was not really powerful enough for us."

It's about 2.5/3 inch diameter oval about 1 inch deep and depending on the program you use can be movement activated and the remote vibrates the same as the toy so the 'activater' knows which program the toy is doing

over a year ago

remote egg my hubby used it on me well we were on a bus and made me cum I was getting lots of funny looks lol

over a year ago

"I have just bought a Mui Mui from Pulse and cocktails, to use with my FWB, not really used it yet, but we think it will be great"

Oh please do let me know how these go...they're a on my shortlist...they've had good reviews though I'm wondering if they're strong enough to orgasm with....

over a year ago

d and s which model was that? I'd love to orgasm in public!!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Can't remember the name but the other-half and I both have vibrating toys that are controlled by a signet ring with a push button. Going out for dinner has never been so much fun.....from harmony.

over a year ago

"I have just bought a Mui Mui from Pulse and cocktails, to use with my FWB, not really used it yet, but we think it will be great

Oh please do let me know how these go...they're a on my shortlist...they've had good reviews though I'm wondering if they're strong enough to orgasm with...."

Used it last night in the pub wow she loved it so did I PM me if you want to know more

Dave

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I have just bought a Mui Mui from Pulse and cocktails, to use with my FWB, not really used it yet, but we think it will be great

Oh please do let me know how these go...they're a on my shortlist...they've had good reviews though I'm wondering if they're strong enough to orgasm with...."

What else is on the shortlist?

That's the issue we have. We're yet to find a remote vibe that has much power behind it. They're fun as a distraction for a while and certainly make the wearer horny. But we'd like to go beyond that to mind blowing orgasm if the remote holder wishes lol

over a year ago

Oh please do let me know how these go...they're a on my shortlist...they've had good reviews though I'm wondering if they're strong enough to orgasm with....

That's the issue we have. We're yet to find a remote vibe that has much power behind it. They're fun as a distraction for a while and certainly make the wearer horny. But we'd like to go beyond that to mind blowing orgasm if the remote holder wishes lol "

And that's my concern....OH wants to make me come at the push of a button lol....I'm looking at the We Vibe 4 or Lelo Tiani or Lelo Lyla ....these are all pricey though so a big risk! We Vibe 4 seems to have the best reviews. The nalone Miu Miu balls also get good reviews......as these about 1/2 the price of the others I might start with these....worse that can happen is I end up with a more toned pussy lol

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Nothing wrong with a well toned pussy lol

We have the origional wii vibe. Not sure how practical that would be for wearing in public.

Ideally I'd like to be able to take Mrs P to a club and give the remote to a couple I know she would like if they're game lol.

We had a lot of fun with 'the oyster' it could just do with being 50% more powerful.

Such a turn on seeing her eyes glaze over when you know she horny enough to kill lol.

over a year ago

I bought the Odeco 12 Speed Wireless Remote Control Egg Bullet from Wanton-Desires does the trick for me when wearing a short tight dress heels and in a public restaurant !!!! x

over a year ago

heard about these - sounds like a lot of fun

over a year ago

"I am so wanting to be 'remote controlled' in public by my OH. Does anyone have a recommendation as to the best toy on the market for this? Preferably wireless. And powerful enough to make me cum.....

Or am I looking for gold at the end of the rainbow? "

Excuse the pun lol,

"Egg-ser-lant" idea hahaa

If its wireless then the possibilities would be fab, can't wait for an app for that .

over a year ago

That's the issue we have. We're yet to find a remote vibe that has much power behind it. They're fun as a distraction for a while and certainly make the wearer horny. But we'd like to go beyond that to mind blowing orgasm if the remote holder wishes lol "

Well the Mui Mui worked for us, the next social we go to is going to be very interesting

over a year ago

A lelo u shaped one, flat remote that when you tilt it the more powerful it is, only problem is that it doesn't stay in place

over a year ago

"A lelo u shaped one, flat remote that when you tilt it the more powerful it is, only problem is that it doesn't stay in place "

yeah the tiani...saw that problem in the reviews....pity as the sensemotion remote is a great idea

over a year ago

"A lelo u shaped one, flat remote that when you tilt it the more powerful it is, only problem is that it doesn't stay in place

yeah the tiani...saw that problem in the reviews....pity as the sensemotion remote is a great idea"

Didn't know if it was me or the material was the reason it wouldn't stay in

over a year ago

"I bought the Odeco 12 Speed Wireless Remote Control Egg Bullet from Wanton-Desires does the trick for me when wearing a short tight dress heels and in a public restaurant !!!! x

"

Gotta know....did it give you a happy ending?

over a year ago

If you both have smart phones then there are a couple that are blue tooth controlled. Your partner can control the vibrations from another city.

The ones I've seen are external rather than the egg type. So might not be quite what you are looking for.

Post new Message to Thread