Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife is very boring in the bedroom. i know we r married but any suggestions how to encourage her to b more adventerous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ask her why she is bored....?

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Show her your profile ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so I'm guessing you haven't once tried speaking to her and you choose to take the easy option by cheating? Maybe show her your profile, she'll be more adventurous by leaving you and having the best sex she's probably had years

over a year ago

"so I'm guessing you haven't once tried speaking to her and you choose to take the easy option by cheating? Maybe show her your profile, she'll be more adventurous by leaving you and having the best sex she's probably had years "

all of my meets are with bi or gay men and unless my wife groes a dick she cant help there. i know shes not interested in swinging.

over a year ago

Does she know about your bi side

If she does, maybe this could be a factor .

D (f )

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Show her this site and your profile who knows what may happen x

over a year ago

Have you talked to her about how you feel. If not try communicating with her. If its becoming a problem try going to Relate perhaps.

over a year ago

"so I'm guessing you haven't once tried speaking to her and you choose to take the easy option by cheating? Maybe show her your profile, she'll be more adventurous by leaving you and having the best sex she's probably had years

all of my meets are with bi or gay men and unless my wife groes a dick she cant help there. i know shes not interested in swinging. "

you've only had 1 meet

I'd suggest telling your wife about the bi side if she doesn't know and about the profile

over a year ago

If she knew i think the divorce court would have another case. thx for advise though instead of slagging me off

over a year ago

sit down with her, talk about things, if she refuses to, ask her if she still wants to be with you or if she wants to divorce, but you've got to be honest with her, tell her about this and the bi side, the more secrets you keep, the worse it will be

over a year ago

Perhaps save her the pain of the revelation of your infidelity with guys but broaching the subject of your sexuality could be a good thing.

Bottling your feelings and keeping them from the lady you love could be why there is a barrier between you.

I finally came out with my own sexuality to my lady and the barriers between us collapsed.

We now are having the best sex I've ever experienced. We're so close it hurts to leave her to go to work.

After I told her our relationship went to another level and now we 're married!

over a year ago

Shes very inexperienced and i dont want to hurt her. b4 anyone tells me if she found out about this it would hurt her i know

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

She's got her own profile and we've met her, she said you're very boring in bed. Z

over a year ago

"She's got her own profile and we've met her, she said you're very boring in bed. Z"

over a year ago

"My wife is very boring in the bedroom. i know we r married but any suggestions how to encourage her to b more adventerous "

Ohh she'd really appreciate u saying that about her

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Get her on all fours, guide the tip of your cock just inside her, grab the back of her hair, gently..…. then get the iPad out in front of her, show her this place and your profile, hold on for dear life but enjoy the ride!!

over a year ago

John I'm so sorry to hear that your wife doesn't have a cock. You must have been so disappointed on your wedding night. She should have been honest with you about that and therefore deserves every inch of your brave and gentlemanly infidelity. Perhaps you should buy her a strap on and a fake beard as a birthday treat so she can stop being so crap in bed?

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

its all these posts that are on here every week men moaning about their wives that make me think how the hell am i ever going to be able to be married again cos the minute i not want sex they will be on here looking for it elsewhere .

its so sad x

over a year ago

Talk to her as others have suggested; she deserves to know why it's not working in the bedroom between you two. But you can't force anyone to accept it or try anything adventurous unless they want to. She deserves an informed choice.

P

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Perhaps save her the pain of the revelation of your infidelity with guys but broaching the subject of your sexuality could be a good thing.

Bottling your feelings and keeping them from the lady you love could be why there is a barrier between you.

I finally came out with my own sexuality to my lady and the barriers between us collapsed.

We now are having the best sex I've ever experienced. We're so close it hurts to leave her to go to work.

After I told her our relationship went to another level and now we 're married!"

Great advice and lovely post.. Congratulations.

over a year ago

"Get her on all fours, guide the tip of your cock just inside her, grab the back of her hair, gently..…. then get the iPad out in front of her, show her this place and your profile, hold on for dear life but enjoy the ride!!"

That's the best answer yet, I nearly lost my lunch !!

over a year ago

"Perhaps save her the pain of the revelation of your infidelity with guys but broaching the subject of your sexuality could be a good thing.

After I told her our relationship went to another level and now we 're married!"

Thank you for the sensible advice

glad it worked out for you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 13:57:44]

over a year ago

In my mind; if you can't at least open up to your wife about your feelings then your marriage will never be complete.

By hiding my own feelings even from myself until I was 42 I created a barrier no one could breach.

No wonder my lady wouldn't open up herself to me.

I'm not suggesting your wife will suddenly become a wild lover by you telling her you are bisexual. She may be horrified. What I am saying is that she can't feel close to you if she doesn't know you.

over a year ago

"My wife is very boring in the bedroom. i know we r married but any suggestions how to encourage her to b more adventerous "

How long have you been married?

over a year ago

"In my mind; if you can't at least open up to your wife about your feelings then your marriage will never be complete.

By hiding my own feelings even from myself until I was 42 I created a barrier no one could breach.

No wonder my lady wouldn't open up herself to me.

I'm not suggesting your wife will suddenly become a wild lover by you telling her you are bisexual. She may be horrified. What I am saying is that she can't feel close to you if she doesn't know you. "

i understand what u r saying but want to find a way if there is one where she wont get hurt

over a year ago

I suspect she's already hurting.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 14:33:23]

over a year ago

Both of you are obviously unhappy in the bedroom ( don't know about other things) but if you can't talk to her about why the bedroom is not happening you need to ask why. I myself am married and my wife does not know i'm on here. If you are in a marriage you want to stay in you have to make the effort, and if you can't even talk about it with her well silence sometimes speaks volumes. And as for telling your wife I am with you, that would be a sure fire way of splitting up. And yes that makes me a cheat but I do love her I just want a little more. Yes I know that's selfish and arrogant and very hurtful and lots of people won't meet if you are a married guy. But there are also ladies on here in the same position.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Get her on all fours, guide the tip of your cock just inside her, grab the back of her hair, gently..…. then get the iPad out in front of her, show her this place and your profile, hold on for dear life but enjoy the ride!!"

that's taking Rodeo sex to a whole new level

To the OP, man up ffs. Stop cheating on the poor woman.

over a year ago

Ok here's my story. Many moons ago I realised I had erotic fantasies involving other women. At first I felt dirty about it and tried to suppress them. Then I realised that I'd never asked my wife whether she had the exact same fantasies or not. As it turns out she hadn't and so we needed to do a lot of talking to get to grips with it. Luckily for me I'd never acted on any of these fantasies. That was about 6 years ago.

Slowly over time she became much more comfortable with the idea. Then along came Rumi and it became obvious that life is too short and too beautiful not to be courageous and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us...a sumptuous sunset...a sexy stranger...they're really the same thing ultimately. In short I realised that my long held fantasies we're wonderful things and no longer carry any guilt about them at all. That's when I started turning my artistry to the subject and drawing women and couples.

Finally on the same page, and ready to swing, we had our first child late last year...which has totally derailed any plans we had to swing for now. And so, today, 6 years after first mentioning it, and now with my wife just as keen to try it as myself...we still haven't done a single swing.

Why? Because we're not quite ready and I'm happy to wait until we are...and because I know that, once we get going, we're gonna have such a great time together.

Not looking to win a medal...just trying to give you an idea of how you might have better handled the situation. Today my wife is totally happy for me to get up to all sorts of hijinx with other women as long as I tell her everything and I don't have penetrative sex. When we're ready obviously that will change...but we'll start with soft or no swap and go from there. So we've created a rule book for ourselves and charted a map into these unexplored lands...but we're doing it together

over a year ago

you need to chat to her , tell her you want more from your sex life and ask if she is happy or would like to try new things , she may be thinking the same but shy to ask you, if she says no then at least you know then

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Ok here's my story. Many moons ago I realised I had erotic fantasies involving other women. At first I felt dirty about it and tried to suppress them. Then I realised that I'd never asked my wife whether she had the exact same fantasies or not. As it turns out she hadn't and so we needed to do a lot of talking to get to grips with it. Luckily for me I'd never acted on any of these fantasies. That was about 6 years ago.

Slowly over time she became much more comfortable with the idea. Then along came Rumi and it became obvious that life is too short and too beautiful not to be courageous and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us...a sumptuous sunset...a sexy stranger...they're really the same thing ultimately. In short I realised that my long held fantasies we're wonderful things and no longer carry any guilt about them at all. That's when I started turning my artistry to the subject and drawing women and couples.

Finally on the same page, and ready to swing, we had our first child late last year...which has totally derailed any plans we had to swing for now. And so, today, 6 years after first mentioning it, and now with my wife just as keen to try it as myself...we still haven't done a single swing.

Why? Because we're not quite ready and I'm happy to wait until we are...and because I know that, once we get going, we're gonna have such a great time together.

Not looking to win a medal...just trying to give you an idea of how you might have better handled the situation. Today my wife is totally happy for me to get up to all sorts of hijinx with other women as long as I tell her everything and I don't have penetrative sex. When we're ready obviously that will change...but we'll start with soft or no swap and go from there. So we've created a rule book for ourselves and charted a map into these unexplored lands...but we're doing it together "

Probably the best post in reply to one of these threads I've ever seen.

Good on you both.

D

over a year ago

Maybe she should leave you, set up a single woman profile and have her pic of the guys on here.

over a year ago

She's probably a bit depressed mate. Simple as that probably needs a bit of cognitive therapy and some happy pills to lift her mood a bit.

over a year ago

Perhaps her boy friend is a better shag than you and she just interested in you!

over a year ago

Tell her to get a husband who turns her on

over a year ago

the sympathy of the forums is touching at times

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

nip into ann summers with her when your out shopping .. get some massage bars from lush ... suggest dares .. only tame ones to start ... get a rampant rabbit toy ..

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Find a way to ask her if there's anything you can do to make it more pleasurable for her (or that you'd like to try something different and was she interested)? Maybe make the conversation swing (no pun intended) towards toys, role-play etc and see what her reaction is. If she blanks that - you know where you stand.

I know when my wife doesn't want to go any further with a conversation topic.

over a year ago

"Ok here's my story. Many moons ago I realised I had erotic fantasies involving other women. At first I felt dirty about it and tried to suppress them. Then I realised that I'd never asked my wife whether she had the exact same fantasies or not. As it turns out she hadn't and so we needed to do a lot of talking to get to grips with it. Luckily for me I'd never acted on any of these fantasies. That was about 6 years ago.

Not looking to win a medal...just trying to give you an idea of how you might have better handled the situation. Today my wife is totally happy for me to get up to all sorts of hijinx with other women as long as I tell her everything and I don't have penetrative sex. When we're ready obviously that will change...but we'll start with soft or no swap and go from there. So we've created a rule book for ourselves and charted a map into these unexplored lands...but we're doing it together

Probably the best post in reply to one of these threads I've ever seen.

Good on you both.

D"

over a year ago

It's posts like this that make me realise how lucky I am in a relationship with a perverted sexual freak. I suggest something and her reply normally is do it harder.

Op if she is not adventurous now then it may be hard to change her. Best sit down and talk to her way what you want from your sex life and try and meet in the middle.

over a year ago

"It's posts like this that make me realise how lucky I am in a relationship with a perverted sexual freak. I suggest something and her reply normally is do it harder.

Op if she is not adventurous now then it may be hard to change her. Best sit down and talk to her way what you want from your sex life and try and meet in the middle. "

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

One of the problems for the OP is that male bisexuality is not always as easily accepted as female bisexuality. Only he knows his wife's attitude to anything other than straight. If she's tolerant of others maybe she would understand his needs and agree to explore them with him. If she is less tolerant it could easily end the marriage, regardless of whether he told her about his profile.

I think he owes it to them both to come clean and try to salvage something from their marriage. If that's not possible he can at least release her from an unfulfilling relationship and they both can look elsewhere.

Good luck to OP and his wife.

over a year ago

if it was my husband i would want him to wear nice aftershave buy some nice new clothes, the type i like, be extra nice to me and buy me preasants.

how could i say no to him after all that.

By *uggarbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

May be she finds you boring in the bedroom because deep down you're not putting any effort into it because she doesn't have the cock you wished she had. If you can't talk to her and she hasn't got what you carve why are you bothered it may end up in the divorce court? It may not. She may surprise you. If you don't communicate or have trust in a relationship/marriage you have nothing anyway.

over a year ago

"May be she finds you boring in the bedroom because deep down you're not putting any effort into it because she doesn't have the cock you wished she had. If you can't talk to her and she hasn't got what you carve why are you bothered it may end up in the divorce court? It may not. She may surprise you. If you don't communicate or have trust in a relationship/marriage you have nothing anyway. "

Quite to the point, but also spot on!

over a year ago

You can talk to strangers on a sex site about your Wife. Yet you can't talk to her. I'd be deeply upset if it were me.

Have you considered that she is who she is and accept her for it.

By *ooneyCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"She's got her own profile and we've met her, she said you're very boring in bed. Z"

yes we have also meet her she's fantastic in the sack

over a year ago

"so I'm guessing you haven't once tried speaking to her and you choose to take the easy option by cheating? Maybe show her your profile, she'll be more adventurous by leaving you and having the best sex she's probably had years "

Show her a boring profile?

over a year ago

Life is too precious to waste it in an unfulfilling relationship, this goes for both of you.

Your best bet is to come clean with her, O.K maybe she will be upset, probably also very annoyed if your honest about what you've been up to.

However, in the long run you'll both be free to live the lives you want to without wasting any more precious time.

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread