Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Fake Profiles?

Jump to newest

By *airy_Hetty OP   Woman
over a year ago

Greater London

Hi Peeps.

Just need some advice please.

What's the best thing to do apart from the obvious of blocking a profile who you suspect is a fake or just a pic collector ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a good question how do you know. Or am I being dim er maybe

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Report the profile if you think they are fake in any way.

over a year ago

Report to admin

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi Peeps.

What's the best thing to do apart from the obvious of blocking a profile who you suspect is a fake or just a pic collector ? "

Fake? Report.

Pic collector? Don't send them any!

Simples!!

A

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Hi Peeps.

What's the best thing to do apart from the obvious of blocking a profile who you suspect is a fake or just a pic collector ? "

Ignore? Z

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like people looking at my photos, it's what they are there for. If people just fab them and not meet or wank over them or make a poster from one for their bedroom wall, I couldn't care less. If they are picture collectors - so be it.

over a year ago

"I like people looking at my photos, it's what they are there for. If people just fab them and not meet or wank over them or make a poster from one for their bedroom wall, I couldn't care less. If they are picture collectors - so be it. "

This

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I like people looking at my photos, it's what they are there for. If people just fab them and not meet or wank over them or make a poster from one for their bedroom wall, I couldn't care less. If they are picture collectors - so be it.

This"

I dont think I'll make a poster for my bedroom wall of hotbetty, nor fab her photo.....

over a year ago

You only have one picture.

over a year ago

"Hi Peeps.

Haha I was just about to start a thread on this - fakes are a really problem on fab - it's become tiring ..I'd love to know what the people get out of it?

Any fakers prepared to shed some light on this?

TLT

over a year ago

"You only have one picture."

she has 23......you were close though

over a year ago

"You only have one picture.

she has 23......you were close though "

Friend only.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I like people looking at my photos, it's what they are there for. If people just fab them and not meet or wank over them or make a poster from one for their bedroom wall, I couldn't care less. If they are picture collectors - so be it. "

Damn right!

The other week I was researching busty women on the net and came across a site full of them and they had one of MY pics posted! I was tickled pink by this. It even had 8 likes.

over a year ago

"Hi Peeps.

Personally if I thought a profile was fake I'd simply avoid it...

if I found myself thinking someone was a pic collector....I'd really have a word with myself and get a life

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/14 10:19:05]

over a year ago

I suspect people are pic collectors when they ask for your face pic, but don't produce theirs, either before or after you send it. You can always delete the pic from their message after you sent it to them, by deleting it off your profile as it disappears from the message. You can then downloaded it again afterwards. Although, there is no guarantee that they may have saved it onto their computer.

P

over a year ago

"Hi Peeps.

What's the best thing to do apart from the obvious of blocking a profile who you suspect is a fake or just a pic collector ?

Personally if I thought a profile was fake I'd simply avoid it...

if I found myself thinking someone was a pic collector....I'd really have a word with myself and get a life "

over a year ago

"I like people looking at my photos, it's what they are there for. If people just fab them and not meet or wank over them or make a poster from one for their bedroom wall, I couldn't care less. If they are picture collectors - so be it.

This

I dont think I'll make a poster for my bedroom wall of hotbetty, nor fab her photo..... "

I wasn't asking you to mate, not really any need for personal attacks is there, what a nice man you seem

over a year ago

This

I dont think I'll make a poster for my bedroom wall of hotbetty, nor fab her photo.....

I wasn't asking you to mate, not really any need for personal attacks is there, what a nice man you seem"

Re read that .... You have taken that the wrong way me dear

over a year ago

This

I wasn't asking you to mate, not really any need for personal attacks is there, what a nice man you seem

Re read that .... You have taken that the wrong way me dear "

Really?

Post new Message to Thread