Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

next step

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive started talking to this woman on here and she has hinted that she wants to meet me. I said to her i reckon we should meet she replied with you do eh so i said yes dont see why not but havent heard off her since any help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Move on. She's not interested.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is no next step, if she has read the message and not replied after a while, there is no interested.

Just think

NEXT.

Her

over a year ago

We have been mesaging on bbm and exchanged a few naughty photos aswell so it seems theres interest there to me. Thanks for the advice btw

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"We have been mesaging on bbm and exchanged a few naughty photos aswell so it seems theres interest there to me. Thanks for the advice btw"

That doesn't mean a thing. I messaged with one guy years ago regularly on Skype but we never met. I think he liked the idea but didn't want the reality. I got the message and moved on.

Interestingly, he is now on here and has never had a meet though he has a lot of cam verifications. That's clearly his thing.

over a year ago

Suggest some times when you're free to meet and see what happens. If you get nothing or stalling, probably best to move on.

over a year ago

Are you sure it's a she

over a year ago

Yes sure its a she lol

over a year ago

A lot of profiles are ficticious Suggestions of meets is usually when they disappear.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ive started talking to this woman on here and she has hinted that she wants to meet me. I said to her i reckon we should meet she replied with you do eh so i said yes dont see why not but havent heard off her since any help "

in our experience people who chat for a bit then when meetimg is suggested go quiet have no intention of agreeing to a definite meet. Some people are not what they say they are and some people like the idea but not the reality.

over a year ago

"Ive started talking to this woman on here and she has hinted that she wants to meet me. I said to her i reckon we should meet she replied with you do eh so i said yes dont see why not but havent heard off her since any help

in our experience people who chat for a bit then when meetimg is suggested go quiet have no intention of agreeing to a definite meet. Some people are not what they say they are and some people like the idea but not the reality."

I have found this too. People stop chatting/replying but always online, they delete profile or block you. There are many fake profiles and many seem to like the thrill of the chase but run for the hills when you mention meeting. I just move on now, I kind of know if people are for real now. If I'm interested in a meet I just give my number, if they genuinely want to meet they will use it.

over a year ago

Of course they could just be terrified of being dragged off into the woods!

over a year ago

"Of course they could just be terrified of being dragged off into the woods! "

I did that once. I said. "You're scared?? I'm walking out of here on my own!!!"

over a year ago

"Of course they could just be terrified of being dragged off into the woods! "

Big girls blouses lol

over a year ago

"We have been mesaging on bbm and exchanged a few naughty photos aswell so it seems theres interest there to me. Thanks for the advice btw

That doesn't mean a thing. I messaged with one guy years ago regularly on Skype but we never met. I think he liked the idea but didn't want the reality. I got the message and moved on.

Interestingly, he is now on here and has never had a meet though he has a lot of cam verifications. That's clearly his thing."

this

Post new Message to Thread