Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile update

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I think it might be time I give my profile a update. Take a look and if you can see anything you think I should update let me know. Any comments are welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Consider adding a pic of you showing off your torso and perhaps one of you in a suit, as opposed to casual wear. The blurb is ok, but with every line starting with an 'I' it doesn't flow as well as it might. Better than many all the same as you have face pics

over a year ago

"Consider adding a pic of you showing off your torso and perhaps one of you in a suit, as opposed to casual wear. The blurb is ok, but with every line starting with an 'I' it doesn't flow as well as it might. Better than many all the same as you have face pics "

Ok thanks I will get on it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

Thanks xxx

over a year ago

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go to a zoo and try and stand in front of an elephant for amusing big ear photo opportunities

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The comedy photo can be very productive

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"The comedy photo can be very productive "

Tina...I need help with mine...its too long and too many rants..I hear you're very good with helping out

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Enigmatic1

I'm not here looking to just get laid, I can do that just by popping into town. What I DO want is to meet a few special guys who I can see, get to know and then have fun with. To me, the person is important, not just the actual fucking. I want to meet and be with someone who I enjoy spending time with and they feel the same.

What I do want: confident chaps over 40 who are bright, sparkly, make me laugh and want to live life to the full.

What I don't want: married men, youngsters, desperate guys, fucking under the pier, guys who feel a need to be discreet or anyone who can only talk through the medium of expressive dance - it's so passé.

Real life disclaimer - I have a job, I get up early, I drive a lot and I even sleep and go shopping in Tesco, so I'm not available right away for a meet just because you have a pair of balls you'd like emptying.

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Enigmatic1

I'm not here looking to just get laid, I can do that just by popping into town. What I DO want is to meet a few special guys who I can see, get to know and then have fun with. To me, the person is important, not just the actual fucking. I want to meet and be with someone who I enjoy spending time with and they feel the same.

What I do want: confident chaps over 40 who are bright, sparkly, make me laugh and want to live life to the full.

What I don't want: married men, youngsters, desperate guys, fucking under the pier, guys who feel a need to be discreet or anyone who can only talk through the medium of expressive dance - it's so passé.

Real life disclaimer - I have a job, I get up early, I drive a lot and I even sleep and go shopping in Tesco, so I'm not available right away for a meet just because you have a pair of balls you'd like emptying.

"

Oh my god you are absolutely brilliant!!!! |That is me to a tee...thank you so much!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Oh my god you are absolutely brilliant!!!! |That is me to a tee...thank you so much! "

No worries; I would generally add more mirth, but I felt it would probably detract from the essentials

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

"Enigmatic1

"

I have to say, that's bloody marvellous. Had me chuckling in my coffee..

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Enigmatic1

I have to say, that's bloody marvellous. Had me chuckling in my coffee.. "

Its fab innit (scuse the pun hehe!)

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

just boring tbh

over a year ago

You could try taking the advice you were given 6 weeks ago, or on any of the other occasions I know you asked before that.

over a year ago

"You could try taking the advice you were given 6 weeks ago, or on any of the other occasions I know you asked before that. "

I did everything people sead in my old thread but nothing has changed so trying again

over a year ago

That would suggest it's not the profile but your selection process and approach to the site.

over a year ago

"That would suggest it's not the profile but your selection process and approach to the site.

"

So what do you think I'm doing wrong then? X

over a year ago

How can I possibly answer that?

over a year ago

Have made a few changes

over a year ago

You seemed to do ok in May/June 2013. Adopt the tactics you used then. Your profile is pretty run of the mill. Nothing wrong with that but if you want to stand out you have to have originality and imagination. You have to put the ground work in for meets. Effort in = results out.

over a year ago

putting that you're married and have kids so you can't possibly accommodate

over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

"Lol"

lying gets you nowhere and you will get found out, I easily found you on facebook in less than 5 minutes and that were married just by typing in your kik username

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

still shite

Post new Message to Thread