Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

is my profile putting men off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

2 days ive posted a meet and no sensible offers have been had .. any suggestions? ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"2 days ive posted a meet and no sensible offers have been had .. any suggestions? ?"

Not off putting at all, just too far, if I was closer I'd be all over you like a tramp on chips!!

over a year ago

Is it perhaps because there's no real location on your profile ?

over a year ago

I dont think its ur profile, its known that women are fussie lol .

over a year ago

"Is it perhaps because there's no real location on your profile ?"

over a year ago

I found it quite aggressive and that coupled with pics would deffo put me off. Sorry but you asked.

over a year ago

"I found it quite aggressive and that coupled with pics would deffo put me off. Sorry but you asked."

I cant be everyones type

over a year ago

"Is it perhaps because there's no real location on your profile ?"

There is a reference point which surely is all thats needed as I dont accommodate ..

over a year ago

Your profile is very abrupt full of dos and dontz! Try revamping your profile with some new pics!

Sure that will help!!

over a year ago

"Your profile is very abrupt full of dos and dontz! Try revamping your profile with some new pics!

Sure that will help!!"

thanks will have a look at it and maybe new pics ..

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Slightly brusque, if anything - I'd be tempted to be a little more friendly.

over a year ago

"Your profile is very abrupt full of dos and dontz! Try revamping your profile with some new pics!

Sure that will help!!

thanks will have a look at it and maybe new pics .."

smiling women always win my attention

over a year ago

I love your profile and love the pics its a shame im not closer if i was i would def now be saying hello,

over a year ago

You cover what you do and don't want fairly well but will say, it sounds just a little negative....I imagine you saying it through a sigh while rolling your eyes at me lol, a little friendly humour in there would be ace

And bung a more smiley pic on

Hope this helps x

over a year ago

You're looking for someone within 10 miles of your village. Have you done a search with your postcode and a 10 mile radius?

There can't be that many in any 10 mile radius.

As your criteria are quite specific surely you'd be better off doing that search, maybe once a month and giving a wink to any possibles, or a pic fab, or a message if that's worth the effort?

The chances of random blokes who lives within that radius happening across your profile is quite slim, especially as your location is vague. The chances of you finding men in that radius is far, far higher.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Personally your profile is "to the point" but being a single female you can be blunt. If anything it gives single guys a good guide as how they can get your attention & into your knickers. If guys don't like it that's their loss!

I would say as fab as your corset pic is I'd like to see some personality on your face. A smile would suit you. Otherwise it could be seen as a bit of a dom pic.

However after saying all that, you have a partner & will undoubtedly get some takers. Good luck

Julie xx

over a year ago

It's always more tricky if you can't accom (I hit that prob too).

Your profile is very to the point and also you are limiting your choice by applying a 10 mile radius....could you extend it to 15 or 20 miles to give more choice.

If someone messaged you with your profile would you want to meet them??

Someone suggested doing a search and contacting people, I've always found that a much better way of using the site, then just posting a meet today & waiting for replies.

As all the single guys get told....you get out of this site what you put in, even as a single girl, due to being attached, unable to accomm and limited play radius you're going to have to put a little effort in to find the meets you want.

over a year ago

As has been mentioned you have a very limited radius in which to find someone who meets a very specific criteria and as with everyone on here your competing with others to get a meet , maybe some other profiles come across slightly more friendly and get more response.

By *ovemenotWoman
over a year ago

yeovil

I don't think it's a prob with you xx I was on here before and had lots of fun xx but this time I don't get any offers ether

over a year ago

"I found it quite aggressive and that coupled with pics would deffo put me off. Sorry but you asked."

Agreed this is the male here by the way.

Profile to me came across not very user friendly.

over a year ago

"I don't think it's a prob with you xx I was on here before and had lots of fun xx but this time I don't get any offers ether "

A good profile is surely a useful tool for ladies as well as gents?

On my single profile I read it through and then thought, if I was a bloke would I want to meet me.

I have also tweaked it regularly.

By *lay4RealCouple
over a year ago

London

"I don't think it's a prob with you xx I was on here before and had lots of fun xx but this time I don't get any offers ether "

I am not a single so we may never meet. But your profile sounds very unfriendly and authoritative with so many negative words. Just mine opinion

over a year ago

Not single or desperate yet moaning about not getting a meet 2 days on the trot!

Sheeee no pleasing some folk is there?

over a year ago

Just reread it. Even worse second time around. Soooo negative. It's like the small print on an insurance policy. "I will wink if Interested" !!!!! Oo oo oo me me me please wink at me. lol.

over a year ago

Sure that will help!!

thanks will have a look at it and maybe new pics .."

It reads ok, just a little brusque as has been said. Maybe a smiling face pic too? You have verifications though so you must be doing something right

over a year ago

it certainly wouldnt entice me into messaging you . . . . i thought this was meant to be fun?? :-/

over a year ago

Thought it was more like a list than a profile.

Singles could also take offence by the line at the bottom where you say you can be picky as you are not single or desperate. Single people can also be picky too!!

over a year ago

"I found it quite aggressive and that coupled with pics would deffo put me off. Sorry but you asked.

I cant be everyones type "

not about being someones type

just read like its all about you n no consideration for the guy.

Needs to be a bit friendlier.

over a year ago

thanks for the feed back ,, a rewrite is in progress

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think it is a bit ranty as well, with a list of instructions, nothing really enticing you to a single guy!

Women have to sell themselves as well you know, not just rely on being female.

Also, if I was the male version of me, I'd be feeling like your just looking for a piece of meat, just my opinion of course.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/05/14 18:38:43]

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

Looks ok. Brief but ok and you've got recent results so I wouldnt worry. Just relax distance a bit. Also im sure a 53 year old will do as well as a 52 year old dont you think?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"2 days ive posted a meet and no sensible offers have been had .. any suggestions? ?"

It just depends if there's a suitable person available at the time you want and close to you. A triage of opportunity....

over a year ago

The worm has finally turned ladies.

over a year ago

Try smiling in your photo

over a year ago

"The worm has finally turned ladies. "

I see you are still hiding

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

yep... if YOU know what YOU want, and know what radius YOU want in it... YOU do the hunting!!!

see what I did there... onus on YOU!!!

over a year ago

"2 days ive posted a meet and no sensible offers have been had .. any suggestions? ?

yep... if YOU know what YOU want, and know what radius YOU want in it... YOU do the hunting!!!

see what I did there... anus on YOU!!!

"

Cheeky Fabio, Cheeky!

over a year ago

if it were a bloke asking, i would have said it has no real content.

it has words, but says nothing.

but, because your a burd, lol, im sure it will be fine, and im sure blokes will be falling over themselves to have their way with you

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan
over a year ago

co durham

Definately doesn't put me off, just the distance

over a year ago

Anus on you!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"if it were a bloke asking, i would have said it has no real content.

it has words, but says nothing.

but, because your a burd, lol, im sure it will be fine, and im sure blokes will be falling over themselves to have their way with you"

i would say the same thing... but I am sure most of the men aren't looking at the words.....

its one of those "are people thinking with brains upstairs... or brains downstairs"...

I think "nether regions" are winning for most of those who have gone "white knight" so far.....

over a year ago

"if it were a bloke asking, i would have said it has no real content.

it has words, but says nothing "

If it were a bloke saying they'd posted to meet twice and got nowhere we'd all be saying "this isn't instashag you know"!!!!

Patience and effort is the usual forum answer!

Just saying, like.

By *r.ringMan
over a year ago

totton

I think your profile is good and men on here still out number women. I look at the pics as well as the profile and the pics need to smile. By that I mean I need to see a personality in the picture not just a picture.

over a year ago

I agree a nice smiley face pic works wonders ! Ive found recently that meets are not as easy to get as before believe it or not ( despite the constant wining we see on the forums ) Just before I stopped meeting at beginning of the year - I had three hotel meets go pear shaped ....first one said on way but never materialised, second went silent on the day of meet and third deleted his account on day of meet ! .... Im glad im not meeting at the mo tbh xxx

over a year ago

"2 days ive posted a meet and no sensible offers have been had .. any suggestions? ?

Not off putting at all, just too far, if I was closer I'd be all over you like a tramp on chips!!"

Tramp on chips???

over a year ago

"thanks for the feed back ,, a rewrite is in progress "

I think its a good profile just wish I lived closer

Post new Message to Thread