Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

tying my girlfriend up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello fab users, me and my girl friend are into bondage and ive tied her up in a fair few ways but I want some new ways to tie her up please help, many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Do a google search for the "Knotty Boys" they should give you some ideas

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Hello fab users, me and my girl friend are into bondage and ive tied her up in a fair few ways but I want some new ways to tie her up please help, many thanks "
try finding your local peer rope workshop and get along they are usualy free and a good place to learn how to tie safely

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have a great harness pic, but I couldn't tell you how it was tied as my experienced friend did it all, was very comfortable I must say!

By *exystargirlWoman
over a year ago

Warrington

"Hello fab users, me and my girl friend are into bondage and ive tied her up in a fair few ways but I want some new ways to tie her up please help, many thanks "

Might have to watch yourself as if your girlfriend seen your single profile she might tie you to bed and decide to use strap on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I bought a few lengths of steel chain. Some carabiners, steel rings and brackets. Screwed the rings and brackets around the bed frame. Back and underside so it's inconspicuous. Attach the chains using carabiners. You can also buy decent soft rope fairly cheap. I have to say the weight and feel of the chains feels awesome.

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

Theres a fetish studio or two about in the south west we can meet there and i can show her the ropes you can stay over at one two

over a year ago

"Hello fab users, me and my girl friend are into bondage and ive tied her up in a fair few ways but I want some new ways to tie her up please help, many thanks try finding your local peer rope workshop and get along they are usualy free and a good place to learn how to tie safely "

This.

over a year ago

Xtasia and I believe The Lodge have both held and do hold rope bondage classes....check them out?

Post new Message to Thread