Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Web pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am seeing an increase in the new female profiles with pictures taken from the web. All i can say is thank Chrome for allowing you to right click on a picture and search google for this image.

I do report them when I see them but all that happens is the picture is removed. Would it not make more sense to delete the whole account as the person is obviously not genuine?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *il_Lou90Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

I have said this as well. If you can prove via images that its a fake account in seconds, surely its enough to delete the account.

Some people that have messaged me and ive said im not interested due to the fake images always do the "your wrong" speech and try to say the image search isn't right and yes sometimes someone can be on more than one site but when an image flags up sites all over the globe then its a bit of a giveaway.

90% of the time ive reported the image is removed and some of the time the profile goes too depending on how blatent it is but most of the time its a removal of the pic for them to reupload and it goes on in a cycle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread