Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What are your views ??

Jump to newest

By *huckandchase OP   Couple
over a year ago

st albans

This is the male here and chase has said she would find it a big turn on for her if I was to suck another mans cock !!

Now I am not Bi and men do not turn me on but as we both like to assist in each others fantasies am tempted a little to try but still not 100 %

Any advice from other couples would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Runs screaming

over a year ago

just because she is sucking somebody else off and you're behind her does not make you gay at all

over a year ago

It still won't make you gay

Suck it and see

But explain to the poor fella before that it may or may not happen depending on how you feel at the time

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Well i'm not into scat, and no end of anyones persuasion is gonna entice me to eat shit n sugar! Fantasy or not! Lol point being, what you both decide to do or try is up to you, however i personally wouldnt cross no boundries or suggest anything that my partner has no interest in what so ever, and visa versa. Anything either if us does needs to be enjoyable ... And what we want to do, not anything we were uncomfty with or done just to please the other your decisions!! Enjoy all you do

over a year ago

Get some toys and a blindfold a play it is all about communication and see how you feel afterwards x

over a year ago

Playing devils advocate the OP said it didn't turn him on but not that it turned him off. I think there's a difference.

He is asking about it here so maybe he is open to the idea??

I thought being sub wouldn't turn me on but I was sure put right on that count.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Difficult for me to comment really as for me it's no big deal.

over a year ago

"This is the male here and chase has said she would find it a big turn on for her if I was to suck another mans cock !!

Now I am not Bi and men do not turn me on but as we both like to assist in each others fantasies am tempted a little to try but still not 100 %

Any advice from other couples would be great "

I don't think sucking a cock means you catch the gay ,

Do it if you like it do it again. If you don't like it stop and don't do it again

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Wouldn't do anything for me sorry.

over a year ago

Give it a go , it won't make you bi , it will either stir up some curiosity or further reinforce your straightness

over a year ago

"This is the male here and chase has said she would find it a big turn on for her if I was to suck another mans cock !!

Any advice from other couples would be great

I don't think sucking a cock means you catch the gay ,

Do it if you like it do it again. If you don't like it stop and don't do it again "

I think he had already got the gay

And is thinking about trying the other ..

By *pplecrunchWoman
over a year ago

Yeovil

To get the full effect of sucking cock. You the males needs to want to do it as well fully. Don't do it just to please your wife or you won't enjoy it as much. Good luck

over a year ago

If you do something sexual that you not comfortable with it could cause all sorts of problems in a relationship ..swinging is about both couples being at ease with what partner and selves do..however if you do suck a bobby it does make you bi dude

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

One of my hottest memories is sucking a big cock with Vince while he fucked me.

Moving up and down in unison, taking turns and snogging around the bell end of another guy was pretty interesting to say the least...

However, don't do anything that you're not 100% comfortable with.

Then again, if you're open-minded, you wont know if you like it until you try it.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

I am not a couple but straight lol.

over a year ago

My partner is straight but because he knew I really turned on by the thought of him sucking/ playing with another mans cock he did it for me. He was quite surprised that he didn't find it horrid at all and the effect it had on me has made him very keen to do it whenever we go to clubs etc. He can live without it, but is so appreciative of the effect it has on the sex we have he's happy to do it whenever we can. Greater love hath no man!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think you've got to be honest with yourself first and foremost, about whether if you did get a cock on or inside of your mouth, just how you'd feel afterwards.

A cock is just a part of someone's body, and you have certainly had physical contact with other guys beforehand, albeit not their cock, unless you've helped guide a guy inside your partner. There is nothing magically different about your mouth compared to, say, your hand - nor his cock, compared to say his hand. The only thing that interprets things is your mind. Some people are free as birds, able to let things go, like water off a duck's back, nothing phases them. If you'd be pretty similar, and the actual cost involved would be negligible, other than a bit of your time used up, and your own psyche remains intact, then it's different to someone who'd become a weak shadow of themselves, for having crossed what for some more narrow people would be a life shattering taboo. I've seen people die, people suffering from awful things that have happened to them, and so little really phases me now - but we're all different. Hence my suggestion that you focus on you, and be honest with yourself.

It may just be like a little thing that she or you dares you to do, but knowing that your partner would really enjoy it, might make it more important to actually follow through. You might also want to discuss what happens afterwards, would she like you both to explore more?

Whatever you do, it doesn't change who you are as a person, except perhaps make you a little more open minded about what it is possible that you could experience and achieve in life.

By *huckandchase OP   Couple
over a year ago

st albans

Thank you for all your comments so far, I am not completely for or against, but you have all given me some good advice to think about, please keep them coming

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 07/05/14 07:55:19]

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

If it's not a hard limit for you, which it doesn't seem to be, give it a go. The worst that can happen is that you don't like it and don't do it again

over a year ago

"If it's not a hard limit for you, which it doesn't seem to be, give it a go. The worst that can happen is that you don't like it and don't do it again "

if he vomits acid on the guys cock..it could be a problem.sorry, worst case scenario...

over a year ago

"If it's not a hard limit for you, which it doesn't seem to be, give it a go. The worst that can happen is that you don't like it and don't do it again "

Agree with this, hubby tried it when we were having a mmf meet as he knew it turned me on. Now knows he enjoys it

over a year ago

I'm straight but was curious so I sucked and wanked a guy's cock. I have also been sucked and wanked by a couple of times. The experience left me ambivalent so I decided not to pursue it. I'm still open to the idea in other circumstances but consider myself straight really. I certainly didn't catch the ghey

over a year ago

"Well i'm not into scat, and no end of anyones persuasion is gonna entice me to eat shit n sugar! Fantasy or not! Lol point being, what you both decide to do or try is up to you, however i personally wouldnt cross no boundries or suggest anything that my partner has no interest in what so ever, and visa versa. Anything either if us does needs to be enjoyable ... And what we want to do, not anything we were uncomfty with or done just to please the other your decisions!! Enjoy all you do "

Perfect advise.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"If it's not a hard limit for you, which it doesn't seem to be, give it a go. The worst that can happen is that you don't like it and don't do it again

if he vomits acid on the guys cock..it could be a problem.sorry, worst case scenario..."

If he washes it off straight away it should be ok though

Might kill the mood a bit tho

over a year ago

I was curious and tried it and very much liked it some of the reason was my own curiosity and some was because the wife wanted to watch, we both enjoyed.

One glass of wine does not make you an alcoholic any more than one cock will make you bi/gay.

Talk about it with your wife as the fact your tempted says to me (only my opinion mind) that you have already thought about it a lot but might be getting caught up in the stereotypical view of what is right and what is wrong, feck your on a swingers site so don't worry about what others think do what you want as long as everyone knows and agrees.

I do wonder if the same answers would be coming out if it was your wife that posted the same question and not yourself? good luck and enjoy

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

ask her if she she'd like to see you fuck him too. If the answer is yes, say "only if you will do atm"

Post new Message to Thread