Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

circumcised???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do people think that if a guy is circumcised its more pleasurable and does he last longer???? What do the you think???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do people think that if a guy is circumcised its more pleasurable and does he last longer???? What do the you think???"

No, it just looks nicer.

over a year ago

"Do people think that if a guy is circumcised its more pleasurable and does he last longer???? What do the you think???"

No, it just looks nicer.

over a year ago

Fair enough so would u prefer curcumcised xxxxx

over a year ago

Yes but there may be exceptions. It is what is in his brain that's more important.

over a year ago

Yes but there may be exceptions. It is what is in his brain that's more important.

over a year ago

Ann can u pm me I'd like to chat xxx

over a year ago

"Do people think that if a guy is circumcised its more pleasurable and does he last longer???? What do the you think???

No, it just looks nicer."

See I disagree and prefer the look of an uncut cock... And would always prefer uncut to cut.

Cali

over a year ago

Does it feel different

By *irralswingersCouple
over a year ago

Chester

I love a circumcised cock. Look nicer and very nice to suck and be fucked by. I like uncut as well. Cut looks so sexy x

By *oom For 1 MoreMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Surely it's what its attached too

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I much prefer uncut

over a year ago

Down to preference isn't it? Not like you can whip it off for the day nor glue one back on. You either have it or you don't and either like it or you don't (unless you're greedy )

over a year ago

"I love a circumcised cock. Look nicer and very nice to suck and be fucked by. I like uncut as well. Cut looks so sexy x "

over a year ago

I have to have one just waiting for the date to go in....I'm curious as to whether it'll feel different during sex

over a year ago

"I have to have one just waiting for the date to go in....I'm curious as to whether it'll feel different during sex"

Your dick will look like you've shut it in a door for a couple of weeks but once it's working you'll notice the difference

By *picyrodMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I'm cut check me out std clean healthy n fresh

over a year ago

The difference as in what sexual feeling or what?

over a year ago

Yeah definitely feels different and you get some cracking cumshots.

I think it looks better - then again I'm biased

over a year ago

Well hopefully I will get someone to try it out on!!

over a year ago

Just be careful if you're flying solo and tearing the head off it - be sure to use some lube or you'll end up skinning your knob - not a pleasant feeling!

over a year ago

Always a good idea to have more than 1 guy & get the best of both

over a year ago

"Do people think that if a guy is circumcised its more pleasurable and does he last longer???? What do the you think???

No, it just looks nicer.

See I disagree and prefer the look of an uncut cock... And would always prefer uncut to cut.

Cali"

Whatever one is used to.

over a year ago

"Ann can u pm me I'd like to chat xxx"

About what?

over a year ago

I just like cock if it is attached to a nice man then really I couldn't give a hoot

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"I have to have one just waiting for the date to go in....I'm curious as to whether it'll feel different during sex

Your dick will look like you've shut it in a door for a couple of weeks but once it's working you'll notice the difference "

can't be as bad as the snip

I walked like the famous John Wayne for 2 weeks

over a year ago

Un cut u have the best of both worlds. U can pull the skin back and use it like its cut. Looks the same as cut.

over a year ago

Uncut for me. Best party game ever is seeing who can get hold the most smarties in their foreskin. Ladies you can play toom

over a year ago

I much prefer Un cut, and it really peeves me when people try to say cut is cleaner. Washed is cleaner. If a guy is claiming to be cleaner because he's cut, it makes me think he's unhygienic, that if he had a foreskin he'd be crusty, lol

By *rben112Man
over a year ago

worcester

Mine was done when i was very young. All i can remember about it is that its extremely painful after

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

horses for courses, I have a very definite preference for uncut,esp for oral sex..

I have never noticed any difference in 'coming times'..

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I much prefer Un cut, and it really peeves me when people try to say cut is cleaner. Washed is cleaner. If a guy is claiming to be cleaner because he's cut, it makes me think he's unhygienic, that if he had a foreskin he'd be crusty, lol"

I agree all it means is that there's less to wash. If God wanted us to look a certain way he would have designed is that way. Would any woman let us loose with a knife on their parts? I extremely doubt it. As long as soap and water is used. I can't see the problem personally

over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye if the beholder.....but as a cut guy the only thing women have told me is how nice it is to suck.

By *tuartb1970Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

I was circumcised a few years ago for medical reasons, I'm glad I had it done but for a few weeks afterwards it was sensitive as hell, never known anything like it

over a year ago

Definitely prefer cut..... But depends on so many things x

over a year ago

Mine is circumcised ( not for religious requirements) and my Mrs likes it. She thought it looked great when I had my PA Piercing Ring in the end too.

By *ary baileyCouple
over a year ago

basildon

Being as im cut at younger age a find I last longer as im less sensitive. But as sn adult you would find it more sensitive. Being orally bi I much prefer a cut penis snd yo look at I preffer cut. My partners have also preffered cut. Cut is cleaner in the fact that you are less likely to catch stds as the forskin men brain is very thin. Also I remember being uncut is when you piss unrine has to flow through the foreskin so unless you wash the cock every time a cut cock is going yo be cleaner. Like a shaved arse and pussy compared to a hairy one.

over a year ago

"Being as im cut at younger age a find I last longer as im less sensitive. But as sn adult you would find it more sensitive. Being orally bi I much prefer a cut penis snd yo look at I preffer cut. My partners have also preffered cut. Cut is cleaner in the fact that you are less likely to catch stds as the forskin men brain is very thin. Also I remember being uncut is when you piss unrine has to flow through the foreskin so unless you wash the cock every time a cut cock is going yo be cleaner. Like a shaved arse and pussy compared to a hairy one. "
load of twaddle! Some people's lack of knowledge about hygiene really does astound me.

over a year ago

I was cut a few weeks after my birth. Have no recollection of the pain.

Silk

By *exyLancs2Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Circumcised only for us, such is the extent of the preference.

Yes, some foreskins are short and do pull back. However, some are long and permanently cover the glans which is awful.

http://m.nhsinform.co.uk/health-library/articles/c/circumcision/why-is-it-necessary

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

" men brain is very thin. "

over a year ago

im cut but would love to have a forskin to slide up and down my helmet

over a year ago

"I just like cock if it is attached to a nice man then really I couldn't give a hoot "

Lol tart

over a year ago

I just prefer it as i feel cleaner like it but im sure some guys who are not make and effort to peel back and give it a good clean..

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

My foreskin was removed before I had memory, I don't miss it and do very nicely without it. Had I still got it I'm sure I would still do very nicely with it and wouldn't want to be parted from it. We are who we are, the rest is just detail.

over a year ago

I prefer cut

By *lay4RealCouple
over a year ago

London

I was cut few weeks after my birth so don't know anything else. I Like it and so far have not had negative remarks made about it so long as it performs its duties....and it does perform. However I believe that you are as clean as how often and how well you wash all parts of your body.

Sometimes our cultural differences determine what we like or don't like. It is a reflection what we are comfortable with.

As I am straight I would never know how the alternative feels

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I think it depends if you have split your reed or not. If you have then the foreskin retracts completely and I think looks the same when you are erect as a circumcised one.

Post new Message to Thread