Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile suggestions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im not having much luck at the moment in getting meets. Can anyone suggest ways I could improve my profile please,

Thank you in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try smiling in your pictures, nobody likes to see a glum face on a profile.

Think of a profile as your shop window to the fab members, so you feel it sells you well enough.

Read it and ask yourself, ' would you meet this person?'

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

hi, your profile doesn't exactly leap out at you,thousands very similar..

you don't really say what your likes/dislikes are.

work and create something that people will be interested in.Do research,look at others..

Would you respond to yr profile?

By the way...lovely cock...j

over a year ago

Thanks both, and a special thanks for the comment on my cock

over a year ago

Crass name. Crap profile pic. And they are the plus points.

Look at what you are offering, particularly that you 'might get a hotel depending on who you are meeting' - do you honestly think that is going to appeal? Do you think any woman is going to take the risk that you might deem them not worth the cost of a hotel room?

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Crass name. Crap profile pic. And they are the plus points.

Look at what you are offering, particularly that you 'might get a hotel depending on who you are meeting' - do you honestly think that is going to appeal? Do you think any woman is going to take the risk that you might deem them not worth the cost of a hotel room?

bit harsh! This is a 20 yr old just starting out,i think he is very brave asking for feedback....plus he has a lovely cock!

"

over a year ago

thanks again. The face pic is better then having zero profile picture. and im more into men tbh

over a year ago

bit harsh! This is a 20 yr old just starting out,i think he is very brave asking for feedback....plus he has a lovely cock!

"

But indirectly the fact that the only positive comment you offered was 'nice cock' is in it's own way equally damming of the quality of the profile

over a year ago

Firstly Michael, welcome to the site. Secondly, as you may know, your age will go against you on here but hey, make the most of it, I'd love to be 20 again lol. Your profile needs to get your personality and sense of humour across. Put why you're here, what you're looking for and what you can offer. Not being able to accommodate will also go against you but you can do nothing about that. Maybe try and get involved in some social meets and smile in your pics!! I personally hate cock pics but some like to see them. I prefer pics of people having fun on a night out or similar as they look fun. I wish you well on here

over a year ago

thanks flamehaired, I will put your changes into place now

over a year ago

You're welcome. That's better now, just maybe take the blood thing out, its a bit weird lol.

over a year ago

removed it you've got a great profile too,

over a year ago

"Try smiling in your pictures, nobody likes to see a glum face on a profile.

Think of a profile as your shop window to the fab members, so you feel it sells you well enough.

Read it and ask yourself, ' would you meet this person?'"

Have you aquired your prise yet?!

over a year ago

That aimed at me mate?

over a year ago

Have you aquired your prise yet?! "

It's been arranged for some time in the not too distant future

over a year ago

Have you aquired your prise yet?!

It's been arranged for some time in the not too distant future "

You don't waste time do you! Lol glad to hear that x

over a year ago

you've been on here for 2 weeks

over a year ago

"That aimed at me mate?"

No sorry for the confusion mate. Be patient. Most of us men are not having much luck. Sometimes when the demends come they come at once. other times it goes with no meets for weeks. Try your best to make you profile stand out of the croud but even if you manage that don't expect the reward soon. Females here are not just spoiled for choice but there are soooo many nice men here that they show you there interest today tomorrow they forget all about u lol.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"im not having much luck at the moment in getting meets. Can anyone suggest ways I could improve my profile please,

Thank you in advance "

were you on here a few weeks ago with a similar user name?

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

This is a really good way to get lots of people to view yr profile...lol

Incidentally,yr profile is much better and you have a gorgeous cock that will be sucked soon!!

over a year ago

didnt u post before and leave when you couldnt take the honest critism

over a year ago

"didnt u post before and leave when you couldnt take the honest critism"

over a year ago

There must be hundreds of similar threads on here where people have politely asked for help with their profile from the more successful longer standing members of the site. Some OP's listen and try to change their profile, others totally ignore so it seemingly appears its just a look at me thread. The OP here seems to be trying and has changed his profile a few times tonight.

I find it a little disheartening when some people slate a profile and tear it apart but then not advise, the whole point of his thread. Fair enough critisize but there is a way to be constructive about it, then give advice on how he can change it. OP, best of luck on here.

over a year ago

lol the fun thing is when a woman sais how does my profile look they get all wow good profile and things and noone dares to critize.. typical generalizing.

over a year ago

"lol the fun thing is when a woman sais how does my profile look they get all wow good profile and things and noone dares to critize.. typical generalizing."

actually no! i have saw women being slated to

over a year ago

"lol the fun thing is when a woman sais how does my profile look they get all wow good profile and things and noone dares to critize.. typical generalizing.

actually no! i have saw women being slated to"

Ah right.. i must of missed that one lol.

over a year ago

Its your profile OP, it's about you by you.

Any clearly written by forum consensus we pass by anyways.

Who knows you better than you do?

over a year ago

"There must be hundreds of similar threads on here where people have politely asked for help with their profile from the more successful longer standing members of the site. Some OP's listen and try to change their profile, others totally ignore so it seemingly appears its just a look at me thread. The OP here seems to be trying and has changed his profile a few times tonight.

I find it a little disheartening when some people slate a profile and tear it apart but then not advise, the whole point of his thread. Fair enough critisize but there is a way to be constructive about it, then give advice on how he can change it. OP, best of luck on here. "

Yes he's changed itr a few times and with each one it becomes a little more identikit and a little less about him. Indeed those updates tonight have been contradictory.

And let's not forget he's had this advice more than once on his previous profile.

Ultimately his old profile was so bad (basically saying I'll shag you outside because I live with my parents unless you are really lucky then I might get a hotel) that constructive criticism becomes a mute point.

over a year ago

"This is a really good way to get lots of people to view yr profile...lol

Incidentally,yr profile is much better and you have a gorgeous cock that will be sucked soon!! "

Lol. Would love to chat to you but it says I'm not in your age range, typical:p

over a year ago

"There must be hundreds of similar threads on here where people have politely asked for help with their profile from the more successful longer standing members of the site. Some OP's listen and try to change their profile, others totally ignore so it seemingly appears its just a look at me thread. The OP here seems to be trying and has changed his profile a few times tonight.

I find it a little disheartening when some people slate a profile and tear it apart but then not advise, the whole point of his thread. Fair enough critisize but there is a way to be constructive about it, then give advice on how he can change it. OP, best of luck on here.

Yes he's changed itr a few times and with each one it becomes a little more identikit and a little less about him. Indeed those updates tonight have been contradictory.

And let's not forget he's had this advice more than once on his previous profile.

Ultimately his old profile was so bad (basically saying I'll shag you outside because I live with my parents unless you are really lucky then I might get a hotel) that constructive criticism becomes a mute point. "

I cannot comment on that as I've only seen his present one and am going on that one and the comments on this thread alone.

over a year ago

"hi, your profile doesn't exactly leap out at you,thousands very similar..

you don't really say what your likes/dislikes are.

work and create something that people will be interested in.Do research,look at others..

Would you respond to yr profile?

By the way...lovely cock...j "

Your cock does nearly had me eye out

over a year ago

Ha ha ha ha

over a year ago

Ultimately his old profile was so bad (basically saying I'll shag you outside because I live with my parents unless you are really lucky then I might get a hotel) that constructive criticism becomes a mute point.

I cannot comment on that as I've only seen his present one and am going on that one and the comments on this thread alone."

To clarify (as i think my post was unintentionally ambiguous), the content reference I made is to his profile earlier this evening when he first asked for advice.

over a year ago

Thank you all for your suggestions, comments, critiques and compliments about my cock.

I have taken on board most of your comments

over a year ago

But indirectly the fact that the only positive comment you offered was 'nice cock' is in it's own way equally damming of the quality of the profile

"

Might be the fact it two bi men viewing each others profile with referance to nice cock quote.

over a year ago

how do you know you have a high sex drive if you're a virgin?

over a year ago

Just looked at your profile mate and you got a great cock too

over a year ago

"how do you know you have a high sex drive if you're a virgin? "

I'm not a virgin, error on my behalf. Dunno why I put that. Mega oops

over a year ago

Might be the fact it two bi men viewing each others profile with referance to nice cock quote.

"

I'd figured that. But it is hardly the feedback that the OP was seeking when he asked how to improve his profile.

So good luck to the OP if it his got him a meet but my post remains no less valid in the context of the comment directed at me

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

And others wonder why an OP gets upset/defensive when posts like this are in reply to a little help.

over a year ago

"how do you know you have a high sex drive if you're a virgin?

I'm not a virgin, error on my behalf. Dunno why I put that. Mega oops"

Easy mistake to make

over a year ago

I'm not a virgin, error on my behalf. Dunno why I put that. Mega oops"

In other words busted

But hey I'm sure this thread will run again next week and he may have already pulled

over a year ago

And others wonder why an OP gets upset/defensive when posts like this are in reply to a little help. "

They soooo rude and ill mannered its unreal everybody had to start somewhere.

Support

Postive in the negative

Help

We want more on Fab not less xxxx

over a year ago

It was stress of some of the vile comments and trying ti get the profile right,

over a year ago

And others wonder why an OP gets upset/defensive when posts like this are in reply to a little help.

Support

Postive in the negative

Help

We want more on Fab not less xxxx"

Thanks for the support mate, ime ignoring the comments and not gonna let it get to me,

over a year ago

Support

Postive in the negative

Help

Thanks for the support mate, ime ignoring the comments and not gonna let it get to me, "

Your welcome

over a year ago

Support

Postive in the negative

Help

Thanks for the support mate, ime ignoring the comments and not gonna let it get to me,

Your welcome "

As you say I gotta start somewhere

over a year ago

Easy mistake to make

"

hes either fucked or not

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP...it looks like you have had some advice that worked for you as you were good enough to come back and thank people...so all I will say is good luck.

over a year ago

Easy mistake to make

K

hes either fucked or not "

I'd like to clarify, I am NOT a virgin, I lost my virginity 2 months ago. I typing with habit as I haven't had much sex, and was foisted and upset from some of the comments people have put

over a year ago

I would like to say to the person who said I have a crap profile pic,

at least I have the confidence to be open with my face and have it as the first thing people see

over a year ago

"To the OP...it looks like you have had some advice that worked for you as you were good enough to come back and thank people...so all I will say is good luck. "

Thank you I hope your having luc on here too

over a year ago

irs up to the person if they wish to show face pics.

most forum regs know each other x

over a year ago

"irs up to the person if they wish to show face pics.

most forum regs know each other x"

Oh I am aware of that, it was just the way that they critisied my profile pic, when I am sure most woman would like to see the man not his package instantly

over a year ago

YEs I agree there, its quite childish as well.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Maybe drop it now please, it is done with now.

over a year ago

But anyway, thank you for all the improvement suggestions, and the people who supported me with ignoring the bad comments.

over a year ago

Oh I am aware of that, it was just the way that they critisied my profile pic, when I am sure most woman would like to see the man not his package instantly "

you asked for help. so you got what you asked for

the people replying didnt ask for help or advice lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Oh I am aware of that, it was just the way that they critisied my profile pic, when I am sure most woman would like to see the man not his package instantly

you asked for help. so you got what you asked for

the people replying didnt ask for help or advice lol"

So he wasn't allowed to answer back when being insulted? I think he was very restrained, I doubt I would have been.

Now please....drop it, the man has his advice and is happy.

over a year ago

oh dear, here we go again...'help, I've been here 2 weeks and not even a sniff of a jockstrap!'

on the plus side, it's good that you have face pics, but maybe keep them private or for friends ...unless you have some smiley ones, that is?

as for the transport issues, that doesn't need to be discussed until you are actually in conversation with someone.. just say you can sometimes accommodate ... its all about putting a positive spin on things..

good luck

over a year ago

I wasn't complaining that I hadn't had a meet, I wanted to make sure that my profile was of a good standard to I can get some meets as I go along and thanks for the wish of luck

over a year ago

"oh dear, here we go again...'help, I've been here 2 weeks and not even a sniff of a jockstrap!'

on the plus side, it's good that you have face pics, but maybe keep them private or for friends ...unless you have some smiley ones, that is?

as for the transport issues, that doesn't need to be discussed until you are actually in conversation with someone.. just say you can sometimes accommodate ... its all about putting a positive spin on things..

"

over a year ago

Well done OP for listening to the positive comments and amending your profile when many don't and top marks for being mature enough to not let the negative insulting posts get to you. How ironic that the youngest person on this thread seems a lot more mature than some that should know better.

over a year ago

Thanks its a shame when it happens

over a year ago

Right ill be serious for a change.

Your profile is 1st impressions

Your profile is the 1st thing people will see so make sure its well written and have your dislikes and likes and what you are "ideally looking for"

recent face pics looking happy relaxed

cock pics if you must but as a single bi lady i don't look at pics like that

Get to some socials and clubs to meet people have a drink have fun and socialise (not everything is about fucking)

have fun

over a year ago

Your profile is ok but I really don't get it when someone asks for profile advice then says yes, il change that, thanks I'll add that, ok, I'll delete this and that and it ends up everyone else's profile, not theirs. Just because someone says what their preference is doesn't mean you have to do everything they say. Good luck though.

over a year ago

"how do you know you have a high sex drive if you're a virgin? "

I knew I had a high sex drive at the early ages of my puberty before I even know what a cunt looks like I was wanking at the imaginary cunt in my head.

over a year ago

I knew I had a high sex drive at the early ages of my puberty before I even know what a cunt looks like I was wanking at the imaginary cunt in my head. "

Post new Message to Thread