Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

LET DOWNS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been let down two Fridays on the trot by 2 different people. Am I doing things wrong? Im wondering if this site is full of time wasters? Would appreciate everyone's thoughts. I appreciate I have only been on the site a short while, but to have two meets where we have exchanged numbers etc, cancel on the day of the meet seems a bit off to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course the site is not full of time waster, you can't make a comment like that just because you've had two cancellations

You've been here two weeks so I'd say it's probably your selection method that needs looking at.

Are they verified? Have you had a conversation before arranging a meet? Have you said anything that might put them off?

over a year ago

I think you need a better selection method

over a year ago

Just type time wasters into search and you can spend the rest of your life reading up on the subject its discussed daily. No need to start another post on it.

over a year ago

Think you will find it happens, I have let people down for genuine reasons though not last minute, and have been let down then rescheduled however there are dreamers and some profiles that just don't ring true, with time i am sure you will suss them out.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

It seems to happen, although i haven't had a no show. Think chatting for a time and getting to know someone before even thinking about meeting helps, i never rush ino meeting and never make it the goal, my meets have been a natural progression.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Check verifications also, if they are all by webcam the person probably doesn't meet but gets their kicks by being viewed, there are loads of cam bunnies on the site of both sexes.

over a year ago

"Just type time wasters into search and you can spend the rest of your life reading up on the subject its discussed daily. No need to start another post on it."

The OP has been on here 2 weeks,probably doesn't realise the topic gets covered lots....

OP, the site isn't full of fakes but you need to look at how your arranging to meet, if it's a couple or fem arrange a phone call where you speak to both before meet.

Also could be genuine reasons why they have had to cancel so could just be bad luck x

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Due to various factors I had a meet for Tuesday postponed until Wednesday, which ended up being postponed until yesterday. She text to say on way but then 10 mins later text to say cancel due to another unforseen problem. Most apologetic and frustrated but it has been rearranged for today (fourth time lucky)

Fortunately this is one of my Regulars and we both know that Family / Work take priority over meets. If you keep communicating and stay patient, these things become little more than niggles

over a year ago

"I think you need a better selection method "

over a year ago

That said as both have cancelled in good time maybe ypu have just been unlucky

over a year ago

Im afraid thats the beauty of fab lol

over a year ago

Change it to a Saturday

over a year ago

Just to put a diffetent perspective on this. We have in the past arranged a meet with a guy well in advance after lots of mailing discussing likes and dislikes. One thing we hate is bev being called names such as slut and whore. We made this clear to the guy but on the morning of the meet the guy got carried awsy and said tell the slut im gonna fuck her hard. Sorry that was it meet cancelled. If thats how he really viewed women then its over

over a year ago

When I was meeting I would never meet on a Fri or Sat eve. The most I would offer is a 6-8pm meet before I was going out with mates or to a club - that way if it got cancelled its no big deal as Im going out anyway. I had been let down quite a few times on a Sat night ( previous dating site ) so when I found swinging - clubs became the ideal solution. Funny enough my current BF was a 6-8pm meet - never thought we would now be exclusive 3 months later xx

over a year ago

Of course the site is full of time wasters and fakes. I'm a big old time waster and I love meeting up with my fake buddies from here and having a good old time wasting party.

Seriously - look at your selection process the answers can be found from that.

Post new Message to Thread