Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Can you please tell me where I'm going wrong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I've been here for a couple of weeks now but don't seem to be having any luck .... Would appreciate some constructive feed back as Im very new to the swinging scene and would like to meet new people,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Calling yourself clit tickler. .n asking if theres any real ladies out there???...im real..im not a blow up doll or anything lol

over a year ago

Did you think women would be dropping their knickers to meet you? Sadly you are very mistaken as this is not instashag, you need to have patience as some guys have waited months before they get their first meet

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi all I've been here for a couple of weeks now but don't seem to be having any luck .... Would appreciate some constructive feed back as Im very new to the swinging scene and would like to meet new people,

"

hello, your profile looks ok to me but single men are in a huge majority here so you need to stand out in some way. A good way to meet people is go to a social if there's one in your area or go to a club. Sometimes joining in on the forums in a positive and friendly way gets you noticed too...good luck

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

the profile needs work more cock pics should improve things may a sky remote shot so the ladiessss can see what there getting and you should see the inbox fill up

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

You have only been on the site a couple of weeks. Have patience. Also lose any negative statuses. Humour works better for me.

By *immy AndrexCouple
over a year ago

OLDHAM

Try a swingers club, good way of meeting new people.

over a year ago

you do say single, yet cannot accom, this will cut ur meets.

hardly the most sexually arousing profile...pic in the loo at work eh? lol

never understood why people say things like 'always horny'-it doesnt really make u any better a catch than someone who isnt..

professional...(as above)

two weeks..I'd have a bit more patience

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

What am i doing wrong - Last time i asked this question i was told to switch it off and then back on again. Bloody IT helpdesk easiest job in the world

over a year ago

2 weeks and been verified ,, take it it was by cam ,, if your complaining about lack of attention .. and like above , you dont accomadate screams out married man ,, puts lots of women off

over a year ago

It's an ok profile and you have obviously taken some time over it. There are a few cliches in it.

Just the one pic which shows you in a suit which makes a change from the plethora of cock pics. But perhaps add some other pictures

And patience is key here. A few weeks is nothing for a new single guy. Work on your social meets and forum posts would be a good start.

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

You say you have a high sex drive and always horny......next thing I expect to read is....I love my wife but she doesn't have a very high sex drive. I could be way of base but....maybe not.

over a year ago

Cheers all....maybe I was a little too quick to worry lol thank you for all the feed back so far I will be sure to take it all in and sort my profile soon .

over a year ago

"Cheers all....maybe I was a little too quick to worry lol thank you for all the feed back so far I will be sure to take it all in and sort my profile soon but first, all u women, open ur legs wide for a licking squirting mess on my mouth . "

sakes..u had to go and ruin it m8!

over a year ago

"Cheers all....maybe I was a little too quick to worry lol thank you for all the feed back so far I will be sure to take it all in and sort my profile soon but first, all u women, open ur legs wide for a licking squirting mess on my mouth .

sakes..u had to go and ruin it m8! "

over a year ago

?????

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"????? "

they're joking with you.

over a year ago

"Cheers all....maybe I was a little too quick to worry lol thank you for all the feed back so far I will be sure to take it all in and sort my profile soon but first, all u women, open ur legs wide for a licking squirting mess on my mouth .

sakes..u had to go and ruin it m8! "

Awwww god loves a trier bless him had to laugh

over a year ago

Lol it's been a long day

over a year ago

"Lol it's been a long day "

sorry m8, glad u seen the humour lol

over a year ago

"Lol it's been a long day "

Chat to the women, couples the same as you would if you meet them in a pub. No smutty talk just talk to them. Once you think you have clicked and getting on, then start showing your sexual side and nature.

Well it works mostly for me good luck

Post new Message to Thread